Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park (41603 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by hopefulLandlord: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2022
MytyD:

May God forgive ur soul

Also it's God with a"G"
Why should I ask him,when I can ask u smiley smiley
MytyD:

I'll make sure to enjoy the blood gush out of ur skull as I crack it open like an egg with a stone wink smiley smiley

I ask again drop ur location
And stop blabbing trash
you're a comedian

2 Likes

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

See ehn... My stand stays unshakable! How many atheists boldly go after Muslims on non anonymous media like Facebook in the same manner they do to Christians?!! Why the fear?!! Why abuse the tolerance of a particular religion?!!

Whatever is frustrating thee in this short earthly existence is not my making nor my headache.

Personally, I couldn't care if people chose to believe in God or not to... What irritates me is the consistent belief by Atheists that they are superior to Christians and consistently feel the need to chase down that particular sect while hiding from Muslims even in anonymous forums.

Get this into your 'superior' skull sir, and have a blessed day! grin

How many christians boldly go after Muslims on non-anonymous forums? Answer that question first and let's know if you are not a hypocrite.

You that your Bible tells you that your god will deliver you from evil and miraculously save you and that you should be as bold as a lion, you haven't challenged Muslims openly. It is atheists that don't believe in miracles or any god saving them that you want to start challenging Muslims openly? You see why I called you a clown. That is not logic. You are just mocking yourself because it's proof you don't believe in your own god to save you.

The problem with most of you religious people is that you aren't capable of deep thought. The moment someone says he doesn't believe in juju and wants to see proof you will tell him to go and look for a physical fight or insult some juju man instead of just showing him proof of the juju without harming anyone. As if putting onesself in harm's way is the only way to prove something or justify it. You guys are funny. More like clowns. But still funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by sylve11: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

assumptions in your post

1. I'm foolish
2. this way is unfruitful
3. I chose this way
4. I'm interested in telling you my life story

BTW if what I'm doing is foolishness, what would you call your fellow chosen people doing the below?

Ah! shocked cool
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by professore(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2022
So why would I want to leave what I had for something clearly worse or much less, just because of riches or whatever he was offering in exchange for it?
I like this part so much brother.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by hopefulLandlord: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2022
sylve11:

Ah! shocked cool
e shock you, abi?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by occfx: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
All I know is, the name of Jesus gives demons headaches. Devil has done everything possible for us not to believe it. He either make those who witnesses first hand mentally inbalance or make them poor so no one will give them listening ear. However, God's give riches to who he wants irrespective of anything while the devil copies. Fact is if you are looking for evidence to believe God, you may never see any because, they are very common around you. Roll with the positive energy and that energy is Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by balarabe01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
cheesy Liar.
Lies, lies lies....
shocked
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Dshocker(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park

This happened not long after I had returned from the 40-day turned 9 days dry fast I embarked on in the "wilderness", which I shared here early last year, as that gave me the audacity I needed to begin to live the life of the Spirit here on Earth and to boldly preach the Gospel of Christ on the streets of the FCT.

https://www.nairaland.com/6443340/what-happened-me-when-attempted

https://www.nairaland.com/6203578/day-faced-police-brutality-preaching/2#95312849

On this particular day, I had come out in the morning as usual and began preaching. In the course of my preaching, i entered into a bus park, and continued to preach at top of my voice (I don't think I had gotten a megaphone yet), "REPENT, AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS" or whatever I was saying at the time.

I was in full flow, but as i was preaching, I began to hear a voice screaming, "where is he?" "where hin dey?"

I wasn't sure about what was happening, but as I continued to preach, the voice continued to ask loudly, "where hin dey?" It now become clearer that it was Jesus who I was preaching about that the voice was asking me about, so I sought to know where the voice was coming from and the person behind the voice.

I later saw it was a man who sat by the window of a parked empty bus that was asking the question, so I went towards him to seek what he was about and also to use the opportunity to preach to him.

It was only after i had gotten into the bus he was and sat beside him that I got to realize what the man was about and that he wasn't really seeking for any answers but actually an occultist who appeared troubled by my preaching of the Gospel of Christ in the bus park.

He told me that he was just coming from a midnight meeting (12am - 4am) held atop Zuma rock, located in Suleja, Niger State. He said that he'd not yet had sleep, that I should be able to see it in his eyes.

He also said he knew me, that I could see the way he looked at me while he was entering into the park, and I could remember seeing him passing by and looking at me while entering into the park, but I thought it was just because I was preaching.

He then went on to mention some characters in the Bible using them as reference to what he knew about me. He said that I was strong like Samson and wise like King Solomon.

He said that I should leave what I was doing and join them, that I would become rich. He told me about some of his riches.

He also told me that most of the richest and popular church leaders were part of their group and mentioned some of their names to further entice me.

However while he was yet trying to convince me to join them, something happened that struck me.

As i was trying to show him something in the Bible I was holding while preaching to him, and consequently moved it closer towards him and where he was, I noticed that the guy suddenly dodged and took cover as if I had just pointed a gun or wielded a knife at him.

Lol! I didn't see that coming at all. The way he panicked.

This was still the same guy who's trying to persuade me to join the occult, yet he couldn't even succeed in hiding his phobia for what I had from me. He even made it more glaring, to confirm that it was indeed more powerful and stronger than whatever he or his group had or could muster.

So why would I want to leave what I had for something clearly worse or much less, just because of riches or whatever he was offering in exchange for it?

So that with the so-called riches or whatever he had to offer, I would now start living in fear of those like me as he was?

If anything, he ended convincing me and giving a powerful reason never to join the occult, because he hence proved that POWER pass power, and that GREATER is HE that is in me than he that's in any occultist.

God bless.

Stop lying

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Dshocker(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
OgaMadam:
Why are they opposing you?

Is Jesus their Lord?

Take courage

Beautiful testimony

Which stupid testimony are you talking about, leave that guy, na so most pastors take dey deceive members with lie lie testimonies.

I for one believes in God, he is truly the author and finisher of our faith, but this guy is here is lying....

2 Likes

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Dshocker(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
sonmvayina:
Threat malaria and typhoid....and drink a lot of water to hydrate yourself. Sometimes this heavy sun in this part of the world can be over bearing...
Avoid taking too much sugar...

Trust me, you would be fine..

I swear that guy dey drop lamba

#PastorsCanLie
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Josbreed: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
A fake pastor scammed you, instead of you to hold the pastor and the evil in him responsible for your predicament, you blamed the Jewish God. As you not unwise?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by sonmvayina(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
occfx:
All I know is, the name of Jesus gives demons headaches. Devil has done everything possible for us not to believe it. He either make those who witnesses first hand mentally inbalance or make them poor so no one will give them listening ear. However, God's give riches to who he wants irrespective of anything while the devil copies. Fact is if you are looking for evidence to believe God, you may never see any because, they are very common around you. Roll with the positive energy and that energy is Jesus.

Demons don't exist either..

They are all characters in a fictional stories/book
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Dshocker(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
sircatherine45:
That $12 million is greater than sufferings and poverty in this earth. I could build apps and do big businesses with that money.

Well, people are wired differently.

What type of app are you talking about?

If it is profitable, we can partner to develop it.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by occfx: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
sonmvayina:

Demons don't exist either..

They are all characters in a fictional stories/book

What would you call the operating system running in our brains?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Buliwyf:

How many christians boldly go after Muslims on non-anonymous forums? Answer that question first and let's know if you are not a hypocrite.

You that your Bible tells you that your god will deliver you from evil and miraculously save you and that you should be as bold as a lion, you haven't challenged Muslims openly. It is atheists that don't believe in miracles or any god saving them that you want to start challenging Muslims openly? You see why I called you a clown. That is not logic. You are just mocking yourself because it's proof you don't believe in your own god to save you.

The problem with most of you religious people is that you aren't capable of deep thought. The moment someone says he doesn't believe in juju and wants to see proof you will tell him to go and look for a physical fight or insult some juju man instead of just showing him proof of the juju without harming anyone. As if putting onesself in harm's way is the only way to prove something or justify it. You guys are funny. More like clowns. But still funny.

Are you done ranting??!

Is there any further need to vent your life frustrations?!!

If no, then happy Sunday!!! cool

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Nonsense!

Christianity is a religion built on lies so these Christians have to lie to maintain the illusion.

All these testimonies that sound like dreams make me laugh. 60M, 120M, paper, cultist lol
What do you say a out Islam?
Wetin dem take build am?
Talk and lose your head!
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Steep: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr is not a Christian. Beware of this Satanist.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Are you done ranting??!

Is there any further need to vent your life frustrations?!!

If no, then happy Sunday!!! cool

Lol. Idiotic clown with wack comeback. Can't defend his stance so now he thinks everyone is frustrated like he is. No wonder you are a Christian. You think a deity somewhere will save you from your wretched life? Lol. Nothing can save you cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Buliwyf:

Lol. Idiotic clown with wack comeback. Can't defend his stance so now he thinks everyone is frustrated like he is. No wonder you are a Christian. You think a deity somewhere will save you from your wretched life? Lol. Nothing can save you cheesy cheesy

Yes Boss... An Authority in life has spoken! All hail!

You really should wind your neck in... You have passed no message nor point across!

I have merely politely entertained your rants... I have done you a solid.

Say thank you, and call it a day! cool

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Techwitch(f): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lies
The day African stop lies, Africa might grow

2 Likes

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes Boss... An Authority in life has spoken! All hail!

You really should wind your neck in... You have passed no message nor point across!

I have merely politely entertained your rants... I have done you a solid.

Say thank you, and call it a day! cool

More idiotic response. Like I have said, depth of thinking isn't your strength. I have never once thought you have the soundness of mental faculties to even understand when a message is being is being passed. I just wrote them for smart people who will have been asking themselves the same questions. I write as a general response to disabuse dumb opinions. I don't waste my time trying to convince blockheads. I haven't hidden the fact that I think you aren't bright from my first response hence the palpable disdain. If you had received the message, I would have been surprised. The message was clearly designed to be received by sound minds smiley
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Techwitch(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
MytyD:

Hey donkey
Why don't u guys go challenge Muslims or occultist
Why come online blabbing trash
Drop ur location let's help u book a trip to the afterlife to see for ur self
Truth is that Muslims practice religion, Christians practice foolishness and Dumbility. Christian ways are just too dumb that it enticess people to antagonize. For instance, Paying tithe to a pastor who is richer than you,and who uses your money to buy security and jet, meanwhile you are as poor as church rat and praying for security that your leader cannot pray for
2. Christians always claiming they have seen Jesus,Devil. Jesus is white and devil is black as well as holy spirit nonsense.

Its just too glaring that Christianity is stupidity, you have to be dumb to be a Christian,thaatts why atheist condemn christians the most

Meanwhile,in Islam, you don't see alfa forcing followers to pay money, going to afterlife. They only have set of rules which doesn't affect others and also they didn't shove it down people's throat. How many Muslims have created posts why all girls must wear hijaab? Like christians would say accept Jesus as your lord and savior by fire by force.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by dannex4adx(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

This happened not long after I had returned from the 40-day turned 9 days dry fast I embarked on in the "wilderness", which I shared here early last year, as that gave me the audacity I needed to begin to live the life of the Spirit here on Earth and to boldly preach the Gospel of Christ on the streets of the FCT.

https://www.nairaland.com/6203578/day-faced-police-brutality-preaching/2#95312849

On this particular day, I had come out in the morning as usual and began preaching. In the course of my preaching, i entered into a bus park, and continued to preach at top of my voice (I don't think I had gotten a megaphone yet), "REPENT, AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS" or whatever I was saying at the time.

I was in full flow, but as i was preaching, I began to hear a voice screaming, "where is he?" "where hin dey?"

I wasn't sure about what was happening, but as I continued to preach, the voice continued to ask loudly, "where hin dey?" It now become clearer that it was Jesus who I was preaching about that the voice was asking me about, so I sought to know where the voice was coming from and the person behind the voice.

I later saw it was a man who sat by the window of a parked empty bus that was asking the question, so I went towards him to seek what he was about and also to use the opportunity to preach to him.

It was only after i had gotten into the bus he was and sat beside him that I got to realize what the man was about and that he wasn't really seeking for any answers but actually an occultist who appeared troubled by my preaching of the Gospel of Christ in the bus park.

He told me that he was just coming from a midnight meeting (12am - 4am) held atop Zuma rock, located in Suleja, Niger State. He said that he'd not yet had sleep, that I should be able to see it in his eyes.

He also said he knew me, that I could see the way he looked at me while he was entering into the park, and I could remember seeing him passing by and looking at me while entering into the park, but I thought it was just because I was preaching.

He then went on to mention some characters in the Bible using them as reference to what he knew about me. He said that I was strong like Samson and wise like King Solomon.

He said that I should leave what I was doing and join them, that I would become rich. He told me about some of his riches.

He also told me that most of the richest and popular church leaders were part of their group and mentioned some of their names to further entice me.

However while he was yet trying to convince me to join them, something happened that struck me.

As i was trying to show him something in the Bible I was holding while preaching to him, and consequently moved it closer towards him and where he was, I noticed that the guy suddenly dodged and took cover as if I had just pointed a gun or wielded a knife at him.

This was still the same guy who's trying to persuade me to join the occult, yet he couldn't even succeed in hiding his phobia for what I had from me. He even made it more glaring, to confirm that it was indeed more powerful and stronger than whatever he or his group had or could muster.

So that with the so-called riches or whatever he had to offer, I would now start living in fear of those like me as he was?

If anything, he ended convincing me and giving a powerful reason never to join the occult, because he hence proved that POWER pass power, and that GREATER is HE that is in me than he that's in any occultist.

God bless.

Mention the names of pastors he told you
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Oluwapresley(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Seun, I think you need to start paying attention to some of these articles of deceit! There comes a time when people need to take a stand against nonsense! Do not in guise of religious tolerance allow nonsense. It is because of useless posts like this that housewives are sleeping with pastors because they think there is power there. It is because of useless posts like this that people are parting with their hard earned money.

I know you are very intelligent! Look at this post from a - z and tell me if it makes any sense! Haba! Christianity is now a joke all thanks to people like this. That comes to give lies as testimonies. Seun! Seun! Seun! This should not be allowed to go on. And I am saying this because this is not the first time this Jesusjnr or Jesussenior is writing trash that's allowed how much more pushed to front page.

Gosh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Buliwyf:

More idiotic response. Like I have said, depth of thinking isn't your strength. I have never once thought you have the soundness of mental faculties to even understand when a message is being is being passed. I just wrote them for smart people who will have been asking themselves the same questions. I write as a general response to disabuse dumb opinions. I don't waste my time trying to convince blockheads. I haven't hidden the fact that I think you aren't bright from my first response hence the palpable disdain. If you had received the message, I would have been surprised. The message was clearly designed to be received by sound minds smiley

As usual, I will skip the meaningless rants of frustration and assume you have thanked me for my tolerance of your repetitive tripe.

So, you are welcome... Have a great day!!!

I keep wishing you a good week ahead, but you just can't extend the courtesy... So you are as ill-bred as you are irreligious! Damn son!

Now, do stop mentioning me any further... I have failed to read the previous rants, I won't bother reading the next. Thank you.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by hopefulLandlord: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
What do you say a out Islam? Wetin dem take build am? Talk and lose your head!
nonsense, I insult both Yahweh, Allah, Christianity, islam. they're all nonsense
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

As usual, I will skip the meaningless rants of frustration and assume you have thanked me for my tolerance of your repetitive tripe.

So, you are welcome... Have a great day!!!

I keep wishing you a good week ahead, but you just can't extend the courtesy... So you are as ill-bred as you are irreligious! Damn son!

Now, do stop mentioning me any further... I have failed to read the previous rants, I won't bother reading the next. Thank you.

More stupidity while trying to feel like he has a comeback lol. I have managed to convince people on this thread that your first claim here is just nothing but thoughtless idiocy. That's what I set out to do and that's exactly what I have done. Trying to deflect with more meaningless drivel is not suddenly going to make you look any less thoughtless.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by BJanta: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Several years later, in 2007, i received a much bigger and precise offer, but in this case, it wasn't from an occultist but the master of all occultists, which is the devil himself, called Satan.

Now i found myself this time in a room that looked like an office, and I was seated behind the office desk.

I saw a familiar lady there in the office, standing by the side desk holding a paper. She said it was an offer of 60 million dollars but she was going to double the offer and make it 120 million instead.

The offer was intended for me not to preach the Gospel of Christ despite the cunning way it was presented, but somehow I was able to sense their mischief.

So after I was given the paper with the offer, I asked for a pen, and after I was given the pen, i suddenly began to use the pen to stab the paper and destroy it with an anger I'd never seen of me before. I was surprised at the anger with which I displayed tearing the paper to shreds, because I didn't really know what was going on.

Next, I saw myself in a large room, and I saw the devil at the other end of the room from where i was. He was flanked by another person, as he usually was whenever he appeared to me at the time. And from where he was, he was gliding towards my direction, then when he came to where I was, he held my collar with a fury that showed that I had done something which really upset him, however he couldn't hurt me.

That was when I realized what had just happened, and that he, the devil, was the one behind the offer so he was really disappointed that I didn't accept it, hence his furious reaction.

My reaction to the offer of the devil made me really proud of the work God had done in my life and the Word upon which He built my life, because although God had told me from the onset about the significance of the Word and that it would hence attract a lot of persecution, He said that because I was built upon the rock, that I would not be moved. And the offer I got from the devil not to preach it, and also way i was not moved by the offer even though my bank account may have been empty at that very moment, further confirmed what God had said to me about the Word.

Now this took place in 2007, and i wasn't even yet popular to known to the world, yet the devil would deem it necessary to offer me 120, 000, 000 dollars not to preach it, to prove how much of a threat it posed to his works and devices.

That's why I'm not surprised at the amount of opposition the Word I preach attracts, including from some who claim Jesus is their Lord, because I've long been forewarned about it.

But regardless of the opposition, persecution, trials, temptations, death threats, I face because of the Word I have been given, I would not moved, because I have also seen how powerful and influential the Word is.

It is the Word that has inflicted the most damage on the works of the devil, hence he would do anything to steal it or stop it from being preached. Mark 4:15

It's the Word that Jesus used to build His church that made the gates of hell not be to able prevail against it no matter the amount of persecutions, trials and tribulations the devil brought against them because it was built upon the rock.

It is the Word that's going to bring about a great revival on Earth as it was in those days, because it's the same Word that brought about that revival.

It's the same Word that Jesus sowed that produced that harvest, hence why Jesus commanded His disciples to teach all men to observe It, to enable them replicate the same feat to ensure continuity and maintenance of the standard He set and left the church:

Matthew 28:20 (KJV)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

That's why I would yet hold fast to the Word no matter the opposition, persecution, or whatever I faced because I know value of the Word.

It's the Word that also made me to become a giant in spiritual world, so I must continue to preach it as the Master had commanded me to do, to make other spiritual giants as He was, whom the gates of hell would not be able to also stop no matter what they try.

God bless.

Amen in the Name of JESUS.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by sonmvayina(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
occfx:

What would you call the operating system running in our brains?

Vibrations...

Consciousness.....
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Dmec(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
The devil you saw, was he white or black?
jesusjnr2020:
Several years later, in 2007, i received a much bigger and precise offer, but in this case, it wasn't from an occultist but the master of all occultists, which is the devil himself, called Satan.

Now i found myself this time in a room that looked like an office, and I was seated behind the office desk.

I saw a familiar lady there in the office, standing by the side desk holding a paper. She said it was an offer of 60 million dollars but she was going to double the offer and make it 120 million instead.

The offer was intended for me not to preach the Gospel of Christ despite the cunning way it was presented, but somehow I was able to sense their mischief.

So after I was given the paper with the offer, I asked for a pen, and after I was given the pen, i suddenly began to use the pen to stab the paper and destroy it with an anger I'd never seen of me before. I was surprised at the anger with which I displayed tearing the paper to shreds, because I didn't really know what was going on.

Next, I saw myself in a large room, and I saw the devil at the other end of the room from where i was. He was flanked by another person, as he usually was whenever he appeared to me at the time. And from where he was, he was gliding towards my direction, then when he came to where I was, he held my collar with a fury that showed that I had done something which really upset him, however he couldn't hurt me.

That was when I realized what had just happened, and that he, the devil, was the one behind the offer so he was really disappointed that I didn't accept it, hence his furious reaction.

My reaction to the offer of the devil made me really proud of the work God had done in my life and the Word upon which He built my life, because although God had told me from the onset about the significance of the Word and that it would hence attract a lot of persecution, He said that because I was built upon the rock, that I would not be moved. And the offer I got from the devil not to preach it, and also way i was not moved by the offer even though my bank account may have been empty at that very moment, further confirmed what God had said to me about the Word.

Now this took place in 2007, and i wasn't even yet popular to known to the world, yet the devil would deem it necessary to offer me 120, 000, 000 dollars not to preach it, to prove how much of a threat it posed to his works and devices.

That's why I'm not surprised at the amount of opposition the Word I preach attracts, including from some who claim Jesus is their Lord, because I've long been forewarned about it.

But regardless of the opposition, persecution, trials, temptations, death threats, I face because of the Word I have been given, I would not moved, because I have also seen how powerful and influential the Word is.

It is the Word that has inflicted the most damage on the works of the devil, hence he would do anything to steal it or stop it from being preached. Mark 4:15

It's the Word that Jesus used to build His church that made the gates of hell not be to able prevail against it no matter the amount of persecutions, trials and tribulations the devil brought against them because it was built upon the rock.

It is the Word that's going to bring about a great revival on Earth as it was in those days, because it's the same Word that brought about that revival.

It's the same Word that Jesus sowed that produced that harvest, hence why Jesus commanded His disciples to teach all men to observe It, to enable them replicate the same feat to ensure continuity and maintenance of the standard He set and left the church:

Matthew 28:20 (KJV)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

That's why I would yet hold fast to the Word no matter the opposition, persecution, or whatever I faced because I know value of the Word.

It's the Word that also made me to become a giant in spiritual world, so I must continue to preach it as the Master had commanded me to do, to make other spiritual giants as He was, whom the gates of hell would not be able to also stop no matter what they try.

God bless.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
I sent you an email, please reply.
Thanks Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.