Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups (35586 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / How To Prepare Okazi Soup With Egusi (afang Soup And Egusi) / Afang Soup Recipe: How To Make Afang Soup With Egusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
This weekend has been very work full as I had to prepare this 30 liters of soup single handedly.

How has your weekend been?

Enjoy your day.

83 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Urheadmaster(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by ahnie: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beautiful and lovely.

About to be refrigerated I guess.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
ahnie:
Beautiful and lovely.

About to be refrigerated I guess.

Yea. Cooling down to enter the freezer.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Mokason288(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Are you cooking for the whole neighborhood?

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mokason288:
Are you cooking for the whole neighborhood?

grin grin grin
No nah

11 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by ideaz: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
This settles soup matters for 1 year or 6 months. Looks like a good idea.

36 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by garriAndsugar: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wow.

If you need someone to help you carry it into the fridge let me know

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by mariahAngel(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Wow.

You don turn oga Sabinus. cheesy

78 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
ideaz:
This settles soup matters for 1 year or 6 months. Looks like a good idea.

I year ke? Anyway, depends on the number of people eating it and how often its eaten.

18 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Wow.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

grin

Nne, happy Sunday to you.

6 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by garriAndsugar: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Omo no be small thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by garriAndsugar: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin
Consider me na grin
If na my house egusi must finish first

4 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin

Nne, happy Sunday to you.

cheesy

Happy Sunday, nwaanyi oma.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Consider me na grin
If na my house egusi must finish first

Ok nah sure.
My people will finish Egusi first, but me na dat bitter leaf I dey.

13 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by LogicBomb8: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na to come tiff two of those like these. My mind dey tell me say you no dey pay tithe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Mindlog: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Wow.

It would certainly get missing in transition. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Na to come tiff two of those like these. My mind dey tell me say you no dey pay tithe

You no fit thief am grin

My tithe is complete.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Mindlog:

It would certainly get missing in transition. cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Dunkjames5(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2022
How many rubber paint or egusi?
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Dunkjames5:
How many rubber paint or egusi?

If you mean the raw Egusi seeds, we measure in derica cups here. This is 4 derica cups.

7 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cc:Nlfpmod
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Skibani99(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Omo shocked Your house people dey enjoy oo, no doubt..

11 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Gadalo1990: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
How much to make diz 4 me ma and watz ya location?
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Skibani99:
Omo shocked Your house people dey enjoy oo, no doubt..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Only husband wey get money and caring go enjoy this type of meal else na iya basira get am bdat

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Only husband wey get money and caring go enjoy this type of meal else na iya basira get am bdat

Yea correct grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This weekend has been very work full as I had to prepare this 30 liters of soup single handedly.

How has your weekend been?

Enjoy your day.
Is this for an event or home use?
If it's home use, how long will it taste good if refrigerated

5 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Is this for an event or home use?
If it's home use, how long will it taste good if refrigerated

This is for home use, we scoop in smaller portions per use and pack them inside the freezer.

Bring out any you want to use and defrost, warm and eat.
As long as there's steady power for the freezer, it doesn't go bad.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by bigdammyj: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Going smoothly thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by donforeign: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
No be food be persn problem .... embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Man Eating Himself To Death (video) / Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.