Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups (35575 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / How To Prepare Okazi Soup With Egusi (afang Soup And Egusi) / Afang Soup Recipe: How To Make Afang Soup With Egusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by ngBuild: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
When we go test this food nah, looks delicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by GRACEGLORY: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Please, please, please, please, send your location

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Drunkard1: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Make i buy fufu come. Drop address

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by GeneralPula: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
I cooked Semo + Ewedu, and I just got done eating.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by NoToPile: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Waiting for the I don't eat refrigerated/frozen soups, you must cook fresh soup everyday crew.

Good job gloryhomemaker joor wink

5 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Mofatg: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Una go just dey put food pix abeg help with some ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Devil1Messenger: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This weekend has been very work full as I had to prepare this 30 liters of soup single handedly.

How has your weekend been?

Enjoy your day.
Abeg do giveaway with that bitterleaf na grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by fecoleef123(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmmmm, nice one

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Minatouchiha(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This weekend has been very work full as I had to prepare this 30 liters of soup single handedly.

Enjoy your day.

U prep something like dis, post am here, come de ask me, How my day is going? U are not good op.
Send my own ASAP abeg.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Kirkman: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na which kind freezer all this big big bowls go enter so? And I hope that there is sufficient electricity supply in your area o!

4 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by harryboyng(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Even with my dark shades on..the egwusi is really inviting..na work you do oo. Where is your location?

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by 4kizo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Op send me your address
Ah wan check something

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Nakuza(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
donforeign:
No be food be persn problem .... embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are right. There are other important than food.
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kirkman:
Na which kind freezer all this big big bowls go enter so? And I hope that there is sufficient electricity supply in your area o!

Scoop in smaller portions and they all go in. Light dey wella.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Counterfeit: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kindly send me your address, please.
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
HI happy sunday, i will like to have a taste of that egusi soup interesting...

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Mrkumareze(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
You too wicked, don't you know many of us here never see this kind food for the paste 7 years since buhari enter

Hot fufu Don dey hungry me tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Privatepart00: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
I cooked groundnut soup today
Then Ogbono and okro soup yesterday
Haven’t had the groundnut soup as I am waiting for my friend that so eagerly want to taste it

NB: Last two weeks was bitter leaf and oha soup

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by koldej(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

Choi! Blessed is that man that will be the major partaker of this sweet looking soup..
@OP make I show face??

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Mekanus(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.
My favourite soup. Your husband is really enjoying. Any woman that can't cook is useless and shouldn't think about marriage. But OP I'm sure I will win you in a cooking competition.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mrkumareze:
You too wicked, don't you know many of us here never see this kind food for the paste 7 years since buhari enter

Hot fufu Don dey hungry me tongue

No vex nah
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Privatepart00:
I cooked groundnut soup today
Then Ogbono and okro soup yesterday
Haven’t had the groundnut soup as I am waiting for my friend that so eagerly want to taste it

Well done oooo
We are team mates in soup making cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by koldej(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

Choi! @ OP I fit show face??

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mekanus:
My favourite soup. Your husband is really enjoying. Any woman that can't cook is useless and shouldn't think about marriage. But OP I'm sure I will win you in a cooking competition.

cheesy
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Privatepart00: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Well done oooo
We are team mates in soup making cheesy

Thanks I learnt from you

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by FavouredNK: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
ideaz:
This settles soup matters for 1 year or 6 months. Looks like a good idea.

How can someone eat only 2 types of soup for a whole 6 or 1 year? It's monotonous na

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Emeka71(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Yea. Cooling down to enter the freezer.
Are you selling them?
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Infomaz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

This is not fair....now I'm hungry. Thinking of pounded yam.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by demoBaba: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

Wicked.....
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Privatepart00: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cc : Mekanus

A woman that can’t cook isn’t useless, reason you the man should know how to cook .
Teach your wife if she doesn’t know how to cook properly. (Teach with love she will learn )
I know a Prof of Geography , he’s the one that taught the wife how to cook .
Now the woman is an expert in it .
Meanwhile the Prof of Geography are just two in their family ( two boys) they are the ones cooking with their mum while growing up.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by guru90: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chai..... This is my favourite...... Omo....single life no easy at all......

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Besto(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lakaka

Got it!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remove Only One From This (pix) / Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Man Eating Himself To Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.