Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised (1409 Views)

Akpabio’s Emergence As APC Senate Candidate ‘not Recognised’ By INEC / ASUU, NMA Not Recognised Labour Unions - Folashade Yemi-Esan / #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Arielle: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Healthquest:
Obi will never win

It's okay if an undergraduate, who has been at home for over 7 months now decides to vote APC again in 2023. It's their choice and you cannot impose your choice on someone else. Your "messiah" kept students at home for 13 months when he was governor too, so he's not different.

Dont overrate ursef.

PDP AND PDPLITE FAILED TO WIN WITH ATIKU, THERE FAILURE WILL BE TELEVISED.

TINUBU IS FAVOURED TO WIN THIS ELECTION LANDSLIDE
Tinubu is not the candidate in this election but Shettima. Your principal is just a placeholder. Shame on you all for collecting money from a sick old man and lying to him.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by BATified2023: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari is not prepared to destroy his promise for a free and fair election in Nigeria coz of Tinubu.

All Presidential candidates contesting 2023 are OYO

buhari or jubril?
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Healthquest: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Arielle:

Tinubu is not the candidate in this election but Shettima. Your principal is just a placeholder. Shame on you all for collecting money from a sick old man and lying to him.
u go live till next week??.

How sure r you?

U fit die next week no b curse
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by OsunOriginal: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
dominic17:
The leader of the Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo has shared his thoughts on what will happen in Nigeria if Labour Party ( LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi wins the presidency and it is taken away from him.
Adebanjo stated that there would be a crisis in Nigeria if Obi wins the 2023 presidency and is not recognised.

Speaking in an interview with Punch, the Afenifere leader explained that the LP is no longer a party but a movement of aggrieved Nigerians who wants a change in the country.

Shedding more light on Afenifere’s decision to back obi, he insisted that the association is not a Yoruba group alone but a Yoruba association of the Action Group.

He said “No, Afenifere is not a Yoruba group alone; that’s the mistake you are making; it is a Yoruba association of the Action Group. The Action Group was one of those who championed the cause of federalism in Nigeria before independence. I said the Western Region has had its share. How can we be talking about equity and we have the Igbo, who are part of the federation, deny them of their rights? This is not a Yoruba matter, but what will keep us together and give us progress. This message is what you should consider and forget Adebanjo.”

When asked if he thinks Obi can lead Nigeria from the economic quagmire plaguing the country he replied that the former governor is one of those who left office and was not chased by the EFCC which says a lot about his character.

He argued that the country would be turbulent if Obi wins the 2023 presidency and it is manipulated in a bid to put someone else in power.

He warned that there would be an uprising in the country if the youths come together to vote a candidate into power and some forces decided that the vote will not be recognised.

“Certainly, there will be crises if Obi wins the election and is not recognised. If he doesn’t win and you vote in the Fulani or those who have done woefully, there will be crises, because it is between Tinubu and Atiku, if not Obi. Tinubu represents the government that has failed and Atiku represents another failure. Am I wrong? Atiku is representing a region that is excluding one of the members of the federation and you want peace? Or do you want us to go back to somebody who has proved clueless about our problems and has worsened our situation for eight years? Except Obi wins and you allow him to rule, because I don’t rule out his winning and Buhari saying no, and that there is a problem in Katsina and the election is inconclusive. And I am sure he will not get away with it. If he tries to Babangida us, we shall Babangida him. The position is simple, you don’t need a signboard; with this revolution of the youth and they vote and you say you won’t recognise it, then you cause a revolution. If you make change impossible, you make violent change inevitable. I am repeating it for anybody to come and catch me. For the election to be free and fair and Obi wins, but you don’t want him to be sworn in, you are joking and calling for revolution,” he added.

This your hope-giving weed must be cheap... You took too much of it. Obi winning where?
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by Saao(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
I may not like bubu but I don't see him manipulating the election to favour anyone
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by PeterObi4LP: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
I have said it here before and will say it again.

If Peter Obi win the election (inshallah) and INEC in collaboration with APC want to rub the masses off their victory, THAT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA that will force all politician to leave Nigeria and travel out.

INEC don't allow devil use you. Allow the will of the people to count.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by asanausana91: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
DSS, please do your work.
Peter Obi will not even win so if you are planning for crises just start it now.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by dominic17: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Winning to become your president,if you don't like do the needful.

OsunOriginal:

This your hope-giving weed must be cheap... You took too much of it. Obi winning where?
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by haslaw(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari is not prepared to destroy his promise for a free and fair election in Nigeria coz of Tinubu.

All Presidential candidates contesting 2023 are OYO

Someone IPOB called Jubrin of Sudan for 7 years is now President Muhammadu Buhari.

So he's no longer Jubrin of Sudan. Hypocrisy in IPOB DNA.

1 Like

Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by haslaw(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
perez100:
Anybody thinking there will be no crises if Peter Obi wins and they deny him the seat is just dreaming. There will be crises which I will gladly and fully get involved and will smile to accept the outcome of my involvement even if it means paying the supreme price.

1) Obi can never win this election. He would be competing for a distant 3d position with Kwakwaso.
2) After Obi has lost, life goes on as normal and any cIPOB CANNIBALS that do anyhow will see anyhow.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by baretalk: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2022
BiafraAburi:

You are even dumber than i thought. Tinubu is the sole architect of all the terrorism and economic problems that have bedeviled your z00 because we Igbos warned him in 2015 about the danger of buhari, but he chose to behave like a headless chicken and assisted the terrorist into power. Now, fools like you are clamoring for a clear sick, drug addict, senile, slowpoke, agbado urchin like Tinubu to become your president. By the way, may i remind you that it is not yoruba's turn to rule the z00, but your greed and hatred against the Igbos will push all of you into plunging your z00 into chaos and Biafra will finally emerge. Go and mark this statement somewhere.

Mumu, there are people who owns nigeria and Britain is their chieftain, you just do not do anything without their consent if you are selected to be the president. This is the reason why Peter Obi will not be allowed to become your z00 president even if he wins because Peter Obi will be the first person to do his will as your z00 president instead of the will of the so called masters simply because he is Igbo and Igbos don't take prisoners. The same reason why Britain and their fulani urchins are afraid of the Igbos handling their laggard's cage and the main reason we are opting out to Biafra. No fool can control any Igbo president unlike all you fulanis, yorubas and Ijaw.
Nnamdi Kanu is fcking the whole Alaigbo raw, with no condom, from the back. You fools give up your life and state to a lowlife albino. Tinubu is an APC boss, Buhari controls Nigeria not Tinubu. Obi is an IPOB terrorist sponsor, that is why he challenged Buhari to release terrorists ipob and unknown gunmen. If Obi enters ipob will be empowered. We don't want a flaat head terrorist as our leader. Obi is happy Kanu his partner in crime is killing igbos, he celebrated Kanu, he called him a hero. Am part of those who own Nigeria, but you are a biafran and you will remain a slave because if we let your Ipobians rule, you will destroy Nigeria. Kanu the albino gay lord is resting in the zoo cage.
Re: Crises If Obi Wins The Election And Is Not Recognised by WildChild00(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Baba Ayo should cool down grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO / APC Is Using Cheat Code In The Game - Shetima is Going Down / Free Transport To The SE This Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.