Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. (2478 Views)

Rufai Asked Obi About Economy, Obi's Answer, I Went To Prison. / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation / What Oparadike Asked Awolowo & The Answer He Got... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Goodmarlian: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
I saw a video on tiktok today in the video a journalist asked obi if he will grant oduduwa and Biafra their demanded referendum if he becomes president in 2023,obi gave the most intelligent answer I have ever heard from a Nigerian politician.
He simply asked the journalist if there was any agitations in the previous regimes before APC rose to power the journalist said no,he went ahead to say he doesn't mind prostrating to beg the agitators and listen to their complains and find lasting diplomatic solutions that the injustice and tribalism metted on the people by the divisive APC regime is the reason why there are agitation everywhere,and that he will not use brute force on the agitators unlike the APC because we are all relatives in Nigeria.
I bet you most politicians will suggest recruiting 50 million youths to fight agitators.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by jen4r: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
good.....
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
The journalist is dumb because there was indeed agitations before the APC was formed. MASSOB nko?
Obi will cuddle IPOB terrorists and take the battle to Boko Haram, what is the difference between the two?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by thesicilian: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
You lost me at Yoruba journalist . Why does everyone have to have a tribal label with you people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Goodmarlian: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:
The journalist is dumb because there was indeed agitations before the APC was formed. MASSOB nko?
Obi will cuddle IPOB terrorists and take the battle to Boko Haram, what is the difference between the two?

Was massob this serious?
Did they take up arms against government?

5 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Was massob this serious?
Did they take up arms against government?

Agitation doesn't have to involve taking up arms. There are people agitating for Oduduwa Republic as well, have you seen them killing anyone?

2 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Goodmarlian: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Agitation doesn't have to involve taking up arms. There are people agitating for Oduduwa Republic as well have you seen them killing anyone?

Seccessionist Agitation without Arms is a waste of time nobody takes them serious.

4 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Seccessionist Agitation without Arms is a waste of time nobody takes them serious.

That is not the definition of agitation though.

1 Like

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Hyperchi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

That is not the definition of agitation though.
So what is the definition, how many country have Agitator's not take up Arms, oduduwa agitation did not but the government use the opportunity to take Arm against them. Same with IPOB.
So let me ask u what is Book Aram fighting for

3 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hyperchi:

So what is the definition, how many country have Agitator's not take up Arms, oduduwa agitation did not but the government use the opportunity to take Arm against them. Same with IPOB.
So let me ask u what is Book Aram fighting for

Folks like you just like to argue against facts. Agitation doesn't necessarily means armed struggle.
IPOB is violent and the is the reason the government is responding with violence.
They are still killing people as I type this message.
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Hyperchi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Folks like you just like to argue against facts. Agitation doesn't necessarily means armed struggle.
IPOB is violent and the is the reason the government is responding with violence.
So u know all fact but fail to acknowledge that the govt proscribed them and stated killing it members with military operations inoder to silent them, way be4 they tolk Arms to defend their farms By ESN against headsman. Why not tell the FG to start a military operation against headsman,

4 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hyperchi:

So u know all fact but fail to acknowledge that the govt proscribed them and stated killing it members with military operations inoder to silent them, way be4 they tolk Arms to defend their farms By ESN against headsman. Why not tell the FG to start a military operation against headsman,

When Nnamdi Kanu took to a podium and threatened to go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head back to Iboland, what exactly was that?
The government should wait and let him do it first?

1 Like

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by BurgundyBlue: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by manmade(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

When Nnamdi Kanu took to a podium and threatened to go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head back to Iboland, what exactly was that?
where were you when the bandits threatened to kidnap buhari? What did government do to them?

5 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by GTkester: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Link to the interview
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
thesicilian:
You lost me at Yoruba journalist . Why does everyone have to have a tribal label with you people?
I just don't get it myself

This thing became a norm on Nairaland with Nnamdi Kanu emergence.

1 Like

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
manmade:
where were you when the bandits threatened to kidnap buhari? What did government do to them?

Unlike Kanu they didn't advertise their location and where to get them. Perhaps the bandits are little smarter than Kanu.
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Goodmarlian: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Unlike Kanu they didn't advertise their location and where to get them. Perhaps the bandits are little smarter than Kanu.

So they need to advertise their position before you can find them?then why do we have intelligence agencies?
See your thinking ? This country has a long wat to go.

5 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Idiko1: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
thesicilian:

The attempt to play smart with ethnicity in Nigeria is dumb. Nigeria is a pseudo name for ethnic tension.

1 Like

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Goodmarlian:

So they need to advertise their position before you can find them?then why do we have intelligence agencies?
See your thinking ? This country has a long wat to go.

Who said the security agencies are not looking for them and getting them? Kanu out of foolhardiness just made himself easy to catch. His own problem not mine.
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ImperialYoruba: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Goodmarlian:
I saw a video on tiktok today in the video a journalist asked obi if he will grant oduduwa and Biafra their demanded referendum if he becomes president in 2023,obi gave the most intelligent answer I have ever heard from a Nigerian politician.
He simply asked the journalist if there was any agitations in the previous regimes before APC rose to power the journalist said no,he went ahead to say he doesn't mind prostrating to beg the agitators and listen to their complains and find lasting diplomatic solutions that the injustice and tribalism metted on the people by the divisive APC regime is the reason why there are agitation everywhere,and that he will not use brute force on the agitators unlike the APC because we are all relatives in Nigeria.
I bet you most politicians will suggest recruiting 50 million youths to fight agitators.

So biafra agitation just started after APC was formed?

I say this Obi na dullard. grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by freshpzy1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by 2elliot: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

The reason why there are killings in the east and even perhaps in the north is because the fg will not stop killing people. You were jubilating when the fg started with python dance, at a time the people where carrying just flags. Watch as a responsible govt will tell the military to retreat to their barracks, also stop the police from illegal checkpoints and indiscriminate killings and torture, and see relative peace return. Once upon a time, the north was a peaceful place despite one or two random skirmishes; people traveled to and fro without fear. The east was easily the most peaceful region at a time. All that peace varnished the moment the fg used brute force without due process or rule of law to solve issues that could have been easily resolved. We all saw the magic Yar'dua did with the Niger Delta militants. Imagine if he had used brute force,there wouldn't have been peace. Almost eight years of your darling commando bubu, what has he achieved with his brute force? One thing you must know is that, this is internal crisis, not external. Nigeria is not at war with another country that she has to use all her might to win or crush. Each person you kill, I mean each ipob or oduduwa supporter, or even the boko haram you kill, has parents and siblings who are Nigerians. They are not foreigners. You are bringing more misery and pain to fellow Nigerians when they die. This thing is like betting, just because you lost some money gambling and you think that you want to recoup it with more stakes, then you will continue to lose. The best thing to do is to quite and not go after your lost money. So therefore, the effective means to win the war is to pedal down the killing and go for justice and reconciliation.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Hyperchi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

U are uneducated to start twisting story upside down. Get me video of the speach or audio, so all the politician that has been making hate speach should all be gun down. When Buhari made speach of ppl blood that will flow GEJ should have gun him down. Abge if u have noting with prove to say just pack
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by 2elliot: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Don't play dumb. When did he make that statement compared to when the killings of innocent ipob members start?
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hyperchi:

U are uneducated to start twisting story upside down. Get me video of the speach or audio, so all the politician that has been making hate speach should all be gun down. When Buhari made speach of ppl blood that will flow GEJ should have gun him down. Abge if u have noting with prove to say just pack

You have to be sick in the head to think I made it up.
Video ko, why don't you let me take you back in time to watch it live?
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by ElSudani: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
2elliot:
The reason why there are killings in the east and even perhaps in the north is because the fg will not stop killing people. You were jubilating when the fg started with python dance, at a time the people where carrying just flags. Watch as a responsible govt will tell the military to retreat to their barracks, also stop the police from illegal checkpoints and indiscriminate killings and torture, and see relative peace return. Once upon a time, the north was a peaceful place despite one or two random skirmishes; people traveled to and fro without fear. The east was easily the most peaceful region at a time. All that peace varnished the moment the fg used brute force without due process or rule of law to solve issues that could have been easily resolved. We all saw the magic Yar'dua did with the Niger Delta militants. Imagine if he had used brute force,there wouldn't have been peace. Almost eight years of your darling commando bubu, what has he achieved with his brute force? One thing you must know is that, this is internal crisis, not external. Nigeria is not at war with another country that she has to use all her might to win or crush. Each person you kill, I mean each ipob or oduduwa supporter, or even the boko haram you kill, has parents and siblings who are Nigerians. They are not foreigners. You are bringing more misery and pain to fellow Nigerians when they die. This thing is like betting, just because you lost some money gambling and you think that you want to recoup it with more stakes, then you will continue to lose. The best thing to do is to quite and not go after your lost money. So therefore, the effective means to win the war is to pedal down the killing and go for justice and reconciliation.

What brought about the python dance? People in the east were peacefully carrying on their daily activities and the government decided that operation dance is what is needed there?
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by singlebullet(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
My brother follow the right choice
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Thesame way your demigod feed Boko Haram boys morning afternoon and night food with turkey and chicken

1 Like

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by 2elliot: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

What brought about the python dance? People in the east were peacefully carrying on their daily activities and the government decided that operation dance is what is needed there?
Everyone can see the thousands in the crowd rallying for their candidates. They block roads and cause discomfort to motorists. Politicians will shutdown roads as they will go about campaigning. No one complains. But when ipob did, you said that was the worst offence. You called on fg to send pythons. This is the fact.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Hyperchi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

You have to be sick in the head to think I made it up.
Video ko, why don't you let me take you back in time to watch it live?
Doctor strange take me in time so we can help recover ur brain.
Re: See The Tough Question A Yoru Journalist Asked Obi And The Smart Answer He Gave. by Bontafa: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Olodo Agbo drinker .

Yoruba has been agitating since 2000 go and do your research blank brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Kwara State Today / Peter Obi Supporters Threaten Wike, After He Adopted Tinubu, As His Candidate / Prof Iwu To Be Arrested Immediately ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.