Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Valid Is The NIN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Valid Is The NIN? (153 Views)

How Valid Is The NIN? / The NIN. / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Valid Is The NIN? by ObalendeCMS: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello everyone. I’m trying to change the phone number attached to my bank account, and they are asking for drivers license, intl. passport, and the likes for a valid form of identification. Please, can I use my NIN instead? Is it valid enough? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone / Significant Other | Full Movie / My Social App Like Facebook For Sale (manage Without Coding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.