Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph (1078 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by DonCrack: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
A man proposed to his girlfriend during her sign-out celebration at the Federal Polytechnic Idah in Kogi State.

The lady is said to be a final year student of the Department of Marketing.

The lady was celebrating alongside her colleagues when her boyfriend appeared behind her with one of his knee on the ground.

The young who was having a smiling conversation with her friend tuned around to see her boyfriend on his knee.

He then popped the question "Will you marry me" as the crowd cheered

She happily accepted his proposal and they hugged.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/02/man-propose-to-his-girlfriend-on-her-final-year-sign-out-at-kogi-polytechnic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by DonCrack: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
More photos

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by JoeRizzla(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
LoL
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Zonefree(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
There's no foolishness greater than to kneel and beg a Nigerian girl to be responsibility!

I've failed as a father if I have a son like this. Tueh! I spit on his forehead!

3 Likes

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Zonefree(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
See how the girl distanced her face from the guy's mouth odour. The Mumu SIMP is trying to force a kiss on the fish brain. Onye iberibe!

Mad generation!

4 Likes

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by virginprincess(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy, A very big congratulations to them, double celebration, I wish them a happy married life in addy.

Why can't some people just be happy about other people's success and happiness undecided undecided, just imagine the one above me and the trash he's saying angry angry,if you like continue wailing that will not stop men from kneeling down to propose to women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by virginprincess(f): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:
There's no foolishness greater than to kneel and beg a Nigerian girl to be responsibility!
If you like wail from now till tomorrow,men will keep kneeling down to propose to women till thy kingdom comes and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by virginprincess(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:
See how the girl distanced her face from the guy's mouth odour. The Mumu SIMP is trying to force a kiss on the fish brain. Onye iberibe!

Mad generation!
My brother stop being bitter about other people's happinesscheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Zonefree(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
virginprincess:
If you like wail from now till tomorrow,men will keep kneeling down to propose to women till thy kingdom comes and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.
Those are not men. Having a gbola doesn't make one a man. It takes more than that.

No real African man will ever kneel to beg a woman to start having babies for him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Zonefree(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
virginprincess:
My brother stop being bitter about other people's happinesscheesy cheesy
There's no happiness in simping. You don't kneel and beg for a union. It's a two way arrangements that benefits the woman more. So, why beg?

The first thing I'm teaching my sons is "Never beg to be in a woman's life"

3 Likes

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
How will a man with hairy balls kneel and beg a liability to come into this life..death to all simp lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Savedday: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
What is even wrong with our men this day?

Weak and foolish.

This one kneeing down for one useless, ugly morphs that can't even kiss him

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Nonexisting1: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Simps and foolishness sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by fidelmarshal199: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
I don't really see the need for the unwarranted funfair. Why can't you just ask your girlfriend in privacy if she is willing to get married to you instead of this unnecessary public denigrating
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kogi Poly?

Well, make I no talk....
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by PerfectStranger(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Mad generation!
You no lie bros. From her countenance, he prolly has a chronic mouth odor or bad breath. What a simp!

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by H0didon(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
One man down!!! grin. But why did the girl use a whole bucket of paint to design her face?

One of the reasons why most men don't go far in life is because of their foolishness. See as someone up there is justifying the SIMPle man's action like as if kneeling down keeps a marriage.

Most men make mistakes. Nobody says you shouldn't marry. But it's best if you are financially, emotionally and physically capable of handling things and if as a man, your life isn't planned and balanced and you're thinking of marriage then you're a wonderFOOL man.

As our Ancestors would say "The ability to kneel and beg for a union that both parties benefit from, is another way of promoting stupidity and foolishness".
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
If only the Red pill was given to all men before they were 10 years. I watch an Instagram video about a simp training his son to be one, I nearly threw my phone away in anger.

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by eeetuk(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2022
They didn't even kiss each other---another evidence they are too uncomfortable with each other. That is what serious loving couples are supposed to do after accepting proposed relationship. Kissing is a big story in relationship . Witnesses go home and tell their friends what they saw and how interesting it was. When no kissing is involved, excitement is left out of good friendship . Furthermore, witnesses are denied the opportunity to share the story in an exciting way. So, stop public proposal if you are not willing to kiss your future partner.I hope they learn from this mistake .
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Good
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Stargurl20(f): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

Mad generation!
I wonder who do NL's men this. The person no do well at all... Coz all this una bitterness no get rival.
It's clear that the lady was shy. I'm a very shy person, and I could do what she did or even more. He no mean say I no love the man. Stop this bitterness pls. It will get u no where
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Stargurl20(f): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

Those are not men. Having a gbola doesn't make one a man. It takes more than that.

No real African man will ever kneel to beg a woman to start having babies for him.
He's not begging. He's only showing her how much he cherishes her. If na person do you this, don't generalize. Everyone isn't the same. I've been heartbroken as well, but I don't see all men as the same, and I believe most women have been heartbroken as well, yet they are not this bitter. If this is your true nature, and not just social media stunt, Omo, I pity that woman in your life, coz you're too narcissistic and arrogant
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by TheirFADA: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

lmao
don't worry, very soon
all men's eyes will be opened, of course they'll see nothing wrong with the mumuism they're doing now

at least 8 out of 10 guys i know said they'll never kneel down to propose,
well, maybe because i don't associate myself with simps sha
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by Dshocker(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2022
But as a fresh graduate, i don't think it is wise to engage a girl, he should be more concerned about getting a job or bettering his life before going into marriage...
Re: Man Propose To His Girlfriend On Her Final Year Sign-out At Kogi Polytechnic (ph by GOFRONT(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
I hope their genotype match??

Have they gone to do genotype test??

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions / Na Water Full This One – Online Video Of Big Slappy Backside Lady Shaking It (vi / 45-yr-old Carpenter Beats Wife To Death After She Refused To Allow Him Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.