Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi (40292 Views)

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

I voted for Atiku because of my belief that Peter Obi can stabilise that government. I will not vote foe Atiku again. We are demanding for a better tomorrow and Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed will not disappoint us.
Check your track record and you can tell for yourself that you are a perennial loser fond of drawing bad cards.

You supported Jonathan in 2015 you lost you turned to Biafra agitation immediately thereafter, you supported Atiku in 2019 you lost, you returned to Biafra agitation.

Now in 2023, you have come with this Ipobian Peter Obi rhetoric political jargon? only a foolish goat will listen to you, or take you seriously.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Tinubuagbado: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing like turn of southeast with this kind of statement 100 years to this time you people will not smell that seat.

Nonsense. Why not come out of your hidding place and say it on the street?

Useless urchin. Son of evil.
May the evil you wish igbos befall you.

16 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Check your track record and you can tell for yourself that you are a perennial loser fond of drawing bad cards.

You supported Jonathan in 2015 you lost, you supported Atiku in 2019 you lost, only a foolish goat will listen to you, or take you seriously.

I supported Obasanjo in 1999 and won
I supported Obasanjo in 2003 and won
I supported Yar Adua in 2007 and won
I supported Jonathan 8n 2010 and won
I refused to support failure 7n 2015 and 2019, and I have been vindicated.
I will support Peter Obi in 2023 and I will win again.
If you fail to vote for Peter Obi in 2023, what happened to Nigeria in the past 7 years will be a child’s play to what is still coming. People will use their teeth to chew suffering.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

I supported Obasanjo in 1999 and won
I supported Obasanjo in 2003 and won
I supported Yar Adua in 2007 and won
I supported Jonathan 8n 2010 and won

I refused to support failure 7n 2015 and 2019, and I have been vindicated.
I will support Peter Obi in 2023 and I will win again.
If you fail to vote for Peter Obi in 2023, what happened to Nigeria in the past 7 years will be a child’s play to what is still coming. People will use their teeth to chew suffering.
Ipobians & pdp, by their words you shall know them.

Pdp is a thing of the past, they have started porting to pollute the Labor Party, Peter Obi & his Vice with their corruption, bunch of political termites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's time for the SE to teach PDP what it means to respect a loyal partner

successmatters:
Everyone in PDP knows that it's the turn of the south east to be supported as they have supported every other region to presidency. The presidency should have been zoned to the south east.

But it's not too late to make amends, all the states in the south and Middle belt can decide and switch to Labour Party and support Peter Obi, the momentum is already with the Labour Party.

12 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
When did you recover from your pains?

Buckeyemedia1:
[b] Ipobians & pdp, by their words you shall know them.

Pdp is a thing of the past, they have started porting to pollute the Labor Party, Peter Obi & his Vice with their corruption, bunch of political termites.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Tinubuagbado: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobians after shouting Biafra endlessly, now you have switched to Peter Obi overnight?

Bunch of Losers, I am sorry for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the way his people have thrown him into the dustbin of illusion Biafra, like they did to Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu.

6 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
[b] Ipobians & pdp, by their words you shall know them.

Vote for Peter Obi.

Whatever thing else your hateful mind can conjure. I won't respond.

I will vote foe Peter Obi

He is the most competent candidate out there

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
But tifnubu can say emilokan right?

Hypocrite

Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing like turn of southeast with this kind of statement 100 years to this time you people will not smell that seat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Qtrpst4:
When did you recover from your pains?

Not as painful as Mazi Kanu complaining about digestive problems in incarceration, whilst the so called people he is supposedly fighting for are embracing the Zoo Republic heads on, such a bunch of Ipobian hypocrites.

Just as bad as the Israelites their wannabe people, that betrayed Moses on Mount Sinai.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Qtrpst4:
It's time for the SE to teach PDP what it means to respect a loyal partner

Exactly. We cannot vote for pdp again till they respect our sacrifices.

10 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

Vote for Peter Obi.

Whatever thing else your hateful mind can conjure. I won't respond.

I will vote foe Peter Obi

He is the most competent candidate out there
Successmatters, are you not an Ipobian? Who else do you think I expect you to vote for, other than your brother Peter Obi?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian keep deceiving yourselves, because of this Mumurist Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu will win the general election pretty convincing.
Yoruba Muslim votes won't take tinubu anywhere

14 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslim votes won't take tinubu anywhere
The whole Oduduwa Nation irrespective of religion will vote for their own Jagaban Borgu, Just like I expect you ipobians to support Pandora Pete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The whole Oduduwa Nation irrespective of religion will vote for their own Jagaban Borgu.
Like in Osun

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Like in Osun
Was Bola Tinubu on the ballot in Osun State, or you think a Yoruba man irrespective of party, will vote for an Igbo man over his fellow Odua?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
History will be kind to those who fought for a good Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by rolams(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself!
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Ok.
ALHAJI IS EVERYTHING OK sad

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Spy360(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobians after shouting Biafra endlessly, now you have switched to Peter Obi overnight?

Bunch of Losers, I am sorry for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the way his people have thrown him into the dustbin of illusion Biafra, like they did to Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Since when did you start feeling sorry for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?

grin grin grin grin

You should be sorry for yourself and your future generations

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by SWATMan: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Oniranu

6 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by CSTRR: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Nigeria does not belong to your father.

Emi lokan should come and win na.

Baba wey dey shake.

11 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by CSTRR: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Was Bola Tinubu on the ballot in Osun State, or you think a Yoruba man irrespective of party, will vote for an Igbo man over his fellow Odua?
If everybody voted for their ethnic group alone, a Yoruba man will never be president in 100000 years.

And what is worse is that you people are sowing dangerous political seeds that would come back to bite your next generation long after tinubu has left the scene.

Making blanket bigoted statements that is extremely foolish in the short and long run.

The good thing about this is that people like you are in the minority even in the south west.

So because of the millions of good yorubas who will personally vote for Peter obi, I would ignore your bigotry.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baba wey dey shake is your next president there is nothing you can do about that.
CSTRR:

Nigeria does not belong to your father.

Emi lokan should come and win na.

Baba wey dey shake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by kologba: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
Everyone in PDP knows that it's the turn of the south east to be supported as they have supported every other region to presidency. The presidency should have been zoned to the south east.

But it's not too late to make amends, all the states in the south and Middle belt can decide and switch to Labour Party and support Peter Obi, the momentum is already with the Labour Party.
north can not give power to the generation of Aguny irosi...so keep quiet and agree with the bitter truth that Jagaban is the next president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by CSTRR: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Baba wey dey shake is your next president there is nothing you can do about that.
Yeah.

He will win by the open display of bigotry him and his thugs like you are showing us all.
As if he wants to run for regional governor.

Next year is not far.

9 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by SILVERLINES: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Hiss daily lie again.

This kind news de cos u tears

Cry a river

7 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Wike is not igbo bla bla bla, e go soon clear for una eye where and which part he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Abizz: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

We have found the missing candidate cheesy
grin grin
Una too dey joke.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

SE willing submits to slavery under PDP.

Atiku deserves the ticket more.

After all Anyim et al contested and failed as usual.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Lovenorth: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
I would be happy if Wike endorsed Peter Obi, we are patiently waiting for those that would play ethnic and religious card regarding why we shouldn't vote Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / Senator Akpabio Lands In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of His Defection To APC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.