Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi (40231 Views)

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by emmykk(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing like turn of southeast with this kind of statement 100 years to this time you people will not smell that seat.

If you say so the North will rule forever...because as it stands.

Atiku will get 19 states of the north
Tinubu will get 6 of south west
Obi will get 5 of south east and Rivers.

The south south state will either vote PDP or LP.

It is wisdom if is rotated. Well after the next election when all the parties will be regional you will see the need for it to be rotated.

The SE have been making all the party look national.now they have gone regional.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing like turn of southeast with this kind of statement 100 years to this time you people will not smell that seat.

So why still keep them with you if you don't want them?
You prefer to suffer and die suffering rather than helping yourself and family.

Devil is even an apprentice to you.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
kologba:
it seems you don't understand Nigeria politics... And the history that surrounds it with the dubious system that surrounds it.... democracy it's a game of number... 1 state in the North has swallowed all the votes put together in South south or south East....
Is north the determinant of election success in Nigeria? What happened to buhari in all the elections preceding 2015?
Since you are acquainted with the history of Nigeria politics, can you please throw more light on the bolded? Know this, the south need the north, same way the north need the south. If the north is truly more stronger as you claimed, why have the south ruled more since the return to democracy in 1999. If not for the alliance/merger, the north would have been in oblivion, in terms of presidency.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Kagarko(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Everyone in PDP knows that it's the turn of the south east to be supported as they have supported every other region to presidency. The presidency should have been zoned to the south east.

But it's not too late to make amends, all the states in the south and Middle belt can decide and switch to Labour Party and support Peter Obi, the momentum is already with the Labour Party.

We don't have middle belt in the north. We only have North Central Zone. Middle Belt was an agenda against the North. Hence the Balewas c u r s e d it and never saw the light of the day.

Let them go. We've known their hidden agenda. Religious Big ot ry don't work politically in Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians
May God Bless Nigeria with Atiku Abubakar.
May God Bless Him With Needed Wisdom to Work for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Dragonsword: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tribalistic Agbado urchin spotted!

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by kologba: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
imadiyi:

Is north the determinant of election success in Nigeria? What happened to buhari in all the elections preceding 2015?
Since you are acquainted with the history of Nigeria politics, can you please throw more light on the bolded? Know this, the south need the north, same way the north need the south. If the north is truly more stronger as you claimed, why have the south ruled more since the return to democracy in 1999. If not for the alliance/merger, the north would have been in oblivion, in terms of presidency.
I don hear you na be wetin Dem dey argue...it's too obvious for argument
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Towncrier007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:

By December 5 PDP governors and 8 APC governors will join peter Obi

Facts
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Igbojew: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobians after shouting Biafra endlessly, now you have switched to Peter Obi overnight?

Bunch of Losers, I am sorry for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the way his people have thrown him into the dustbin of illusion Biafra, like they did to Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Wow so you now care about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,your most hated human being.What a pa**etic human being you are...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Dapson73(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
atinga1:

Your cries are melodic to our ears.
Wail on.

You need serious and urgent deliverance.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Medphy: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian keep deceiving yourselves, because of this Mumurist Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu will win the general election pretty convincing.
you and your great grandpa Tinubu are all day dreaming. Come 29th May 2023 Mr Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf will be sworn in as the President and vice president respectively by the Grace of God.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by atinga1: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dapson73:

You need serious and urgent deliverance.
I know, right?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Kennydoc(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

But Tinubu can boldly say it is his turn and the turn of Yorubas, and you guys even use Emilokan as campaign slogan. Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by pacificom: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
The truth of the ongoing matter is that most people are not voting Peter Obi based on evidences of his credibility, but for the sentiment of his ethnicity. I am afraid that he will not rule with ethnic sentiment if he become the president tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is coming.

The Govs should join all the people of goodwill to adopt and support Peter Obi.

Thiefnu.bu urchins will be in sifia pains.

Thiefnu.bu and Atifiku are thieves.

Rather than join other southerers to support Obi so we can take power from these political criminals, urchins prefer to set us back by supporting a criminal like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
emmykk:

If you say so the North will rule forever...because as it stands.

Atiku will get 19 states of the north
Tinubu will get 6 of south west
Obi will get 5 of south east and Rivers.

The south south state will either vote PDP or LP.

It is wisdom if is rotated. Well after the next election when all the parties will be regional you will see the need for it to be rotated.

The SE have been making all the party look national.now they have gone regional.

Yorubas will suffer more if they keep sabotaging the south. SE & SS get along easily & support one another. SW will always claim they are sophisticated but instead of respecting the arrangement in the south, they allowed BAT deceive them because of greed. SE,SS,NC,NW & NE were all together in PDP. SW refused to be in national politics because OBJ wasn't their preferred candidate.
If APC loses in 2023,SW will go back to playing regional politics that they are used to.
The only Yorubas I respect are those who say the truth like Afenifere leaders & some of their religious leaders. Some Omoluabis r in support of Obi because of equity. Others support him because he's not corrupt as BAT & Atiku.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Yorubas will suffer more if they keep sabotaging the south. SE & SS get along easily & support one another. SW will always claim they are sophisticated but instead of respecting the arrangement in the south, they allowed BAT deceive them because of greed. SE,SS,NC,NW & NE were all together in PDP. SW refused to be in national politics because OBJ wasn't their preferred candidate.
If APC loses in 2023,SW will go back to playing regional politics that they are used to.
The only Yorubas I respect are those who say the truth like Afenifere leaders & some of their religious leaders. Some Omoluabis r in support of Obi because of equity. Others support him because he's not corrupt as BAT & Atiku.

Which arrangement? Afenifere is just wasting time. Wike will be a fool if he ever joins the IBOS. The only grace the IBOS are enjoying in Yoruba land is the internal crisis since Awolowo Akintola era which created political dichotomy in Yoruba land.

What has IBO ever done for the Yorubas? None. The IBOS invited Southern governors to a meeting at Enugu last year and none of them was in attendance, Is that not an insult. Yorubas fought for power for Jonathan, IBOS hijacked the power. Yorubas backed out, power was collected, IBOS cried foul. Can Ohaneze Ndigbo support a Yoruba man?

Wike should understand one thing about the Yorubas. The Yorubas support the cause of their friends even to death (Adekunle Fajuyi). I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago and I can say it anywhere, IBOS don't support other people's cause except it is their own cause. Arapaja and Adagunodo returned PDP bribe because of Wike, IBO man can never do that.

why is it that in PDP, no IBO man return their own share of 28,600,000 naira bribe given to them Arapaja and Adagunodo are from South West, Dan Orbih from South South (EDO). The IBO people among the PDP NWC collected the money and kept quiet. These are the people Baba Adebanjo is wasting his energy upon. Baba Adebanjo should remember most of the oil wells in AkwaIbom are in offshore and derivations were not paid on oil wells in offshore which made AkwaIbom a poor state. Victor Attah cried cheating. It was Tinubu and Chief Osoba that led the Littoral State battles against FG for the abolition of Onshore / Offshore dichotomy which made AkwaIbom a very rich State.

The battle for the recognition of Jonathan as Acting President was led from South West.

The IBOS among PDP NWC collected their share and kept quiet. Is it difficult for IBOS to return money?

Peter Obi is an IBO man is not different from any IBO man.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
babaolofin:

Which arrangement? Afenifere is just wasting time. Wike will be a fool if he ever joins the IBOS. The only grace the IBOS are enjoying in Yoruba land is the internal crisis since Awolowo Akintola era which created political dichotomy in Yoruba land.

What has IBO ever done for the Yorubas? None. The IBOS invited Southern governors to a meeting at Enugu last year and none of them was in attendance, Is that not an insult. Yorubas fought for power for Jonathan, IBOS hijacked the power. Yorubas backed out, power was collected, IBOS cried foul. Can Ohaneze Ndigbo support a Yoruba man?

Igbos voted OBJ in 1999 & 2003 even when Yorubas didn't vote him.
In 2003, Buhari's VP was an Igbo man Chuba Okadigbo, a former Senate president yet we voted for OBJ en masses.
Ojukwu was on the ballot in the same 2003,yet OBJ got our votes.
We stood firmly with GEJ a fellow southerner through thick & thin both in 2011 & 2015. Yorubas only supported a southerer,GEJ in 2011. It's not about convenience,it's about doing what's morally right & in the overall interest of the South.
U can't keep sabotaging the south & expect us to be cool with it.
Then u left the South & aligned with the north in APC. Now that u felt u should be supported, the produced Atiku in PDP & r abandoning AzpC to support Atiku. The point is that working against ur regional neighbors is a political miscalculation.
If u really want to play along with the SE & SS,then u have to be patient & support others to take their turn.
When it gets to ur turn,u'll be supported.
Also if u want to present a candidate,bring credible people we can be proud of like Osibanjo or Adeshina of AfDb not a tout like Tinubu.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Igbos voted OBJ in 1999 & 2003 even when Yorubas didn't vote him.
In 2003, Buhari's VP was an Igbo man Chuba Okadigbo, a former Senate president yet we voted for OBJ en masses.
Ojukwu was on the ballot in the same 2003,yet OBJ got our votes.
We stood firmly with GEJ a fellow southerner through thick & thin both in 2011 & 2015. Yorubas only supported a southerer,GEJ in 2011. It's not about convenience,it's about doing what's morally right & in the overall interest of the South.
U can't keep sabotaging the south & expect us to be cool with it.
Then u left the South & aligned with the north in APC. Now that u felt u should be supported, the produced Atiku in PDP & r abandoning AzpC to support Atiku. The point is that working against ur regional neighbors is a political miscalculation.
If u really want to play along with the SE & SS,then u have to be patient & support others to take their turn.
When it gets to ur turn,u'll be supported.
Also if u want to present a candidate,bring credible people we can be proud of like Osibanjo or Adeshina of AfDb not a tout like Tinubu.

You are very inexperienced and only good as an uncivilized Onitsha main market or Ariara trader. I stopped when you said IBOS voted for Obasanjo in 1999 & 2003. This has been explained. In 1993 IBOS were against Abiola. In late 1998 the IBOS fought Obasanjo with everything just because of Ekwueme. IBOS only voted for PDP having faced a dilemma of OBJ & Falae. The opposition to OBJ came from Okadigbo Enwerem senate leadership. OBJ remained the only sitting president that went through Primary election for second term. The IBOS through Ekwueme still challenged Obj for second term. Obj was rejected as consensus candidate by Ekwueme and IBOS and faced primary and won. Presidency was never zoned. In that 2003, Obj won in South West though that is not the issue because Afenifere was already having problem.

The IBOS blackmail, assault, insult Obj because of PDP primary of 1998 / 1999 and created tension and later went to Senate to form opposition to OBJ government. They rejected Abiola. It was only Abakaliki and the present Ebonyi people that made Abiola scored 50,5% of Anambra votes, the IBOS made Abiola to lose IMO, Abia and Rivers because Ikwerre people had not woken up that time.

Wike should know best now.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
kologba:
I don hear you na be wetin Dem dey argue...it's too obvious for argument
I don hear you. But make I tell you, if you nor get claims to back your argument, abeg just zipup.. nor be everybody be mumu for nairaland. That some decided not to talk, nor mean say, those wey dey argue know am finish. Byebye!
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by kologba: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
imadiyi:

I don hear you. But make I tell you, if you nor get claims to back your argument, abeg just zipup.. nor be everybody be mumu for nairaland. That some decided not to talk, nor mean say, those wey dey argue know am finish. Byebye!
it appears u don't know and I am not ready to teaçh someone that will be arguing with me.......use me dey take gain knowledge.... Infact ogun kill you,imagine the trash u just wrote here...all this 1990s children... Abi millennium children...u think say abi ur mate... U didn't sound intelligent enough for me to have a discuss with u
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by broadman20: 3:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

I see sniper settling your case once and for all because you may not live to accept it the way you are going.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2022
kologba:
it appears u don't know and I am not ready to teaçh someone that will be arguing with me.......use me dey take gain knowledge.... Infact ogun kill you,imagine the trash u just wrote here...all this 1990s children... Abi millennium children...u think say abi ur mate... U didn't sound intelligent enough for me to have a discuss with u
A typical Tinubu/Atiku supporter spotted. Hooliganism, idiotism and foolish utterances remain their trademark. Olodo, Byebye!
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by kologba: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
imadiyi:

A typical Tinubu/Atiku supporter spotted. Hooliganism, idiotism and foolish utterances remain their trademark. Olodo, Byebye!
ur father ....ogun kill u,ur generation of AGUnyi irosi can never become the president of NIGERIA..... common traders
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by christistruth01: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is fake News

They are against Ayu the Chairman of PDP because it is SW turn to produce the PDP Chairman and Atiku was accused of trying to reduce the Power of the South in the PDP
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
kologba:
ur father ....ogun kill u,ur generation of AGUnyi irosi can never become the president of NIGERIA..... common traders
Okpetu, try to get a little bit of sense, so you can be counted and regarded as a member of your family. With this character of yours wherein you insult at will, I doubt if you have any iota of respect for your siblings and parents at home. Ode', try to learn how to buttress your point(s) constructively, without insult. Byebye!
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by kologba: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Okpetu, try to get a little bit of sense, so you can be counted and regarded as a member of your family. With this character of yours wherein you insult at will, I doubt if you have any iota of respect for your siblings and parents at home. Ode', try to learn how to buttress your point(s) constructively, without insult. Byebye!
grin ogun kill ur father I reepeat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As A Single Currency / #EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.