Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi (40299 Views)

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
hohafrank:
In this life and in the life to come, Tinubu can never never ever be president of federal republic of Nigeria.
Obi will occupy Aso Rock come 2023 in Jesus name amen
Lol

Your kinsmen are known losers

Go check history

A case study of Buhari grin
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by sematec(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
na ur papa get the seat? As long as they are part of the country Nigeria they have right to contest too.
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing like turn of southeast with this kind of statement 100 years to this time you people will not smell that seat.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by WikiGuru: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing like turn of southeast with this kind of statement 100 years to this time you people will not smell that seat.
Said an Agbado urchin!

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Winters23:

Lols

The good news is that he's not the only one supporting Peter Obi, I have a streak of my own going....

2015 I voted PMB

2019 I voted PMB

2023 am voting Peter Obi

Can you connect the dots grin ?
an average zombies lie for a living like their Pitobi a special centre GCE result holder grin
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by GUNITGuy: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Everyone in PDP knows that it's the turn of the south east to be supported as they have supported every other region to presidency. The presidency should have been zoned to the south east.

But it's not too late to make amends, all the states in the south and Middle belt can decide and switch to Labour Party and support Peter Obi, the momentum is already with the Labour Party.
Please dump that Sentiments leave that south East turn bulshit many people are Supporting Peter not because of southeast but simply because he seems to carry a larger percentage of the youths along....He represent something new away from the old order

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
GUNITGuy:

Please dump that Sentiments leave that south East turn bulshit many people are Supporting Peter not because of southeast but simply because he seems to carry a larger percentage of the youths along....He represent something new away from the old order

Ok, I agree.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by WikiGuru: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian keep deceiving yourselves, because of this Mumurist Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu will win the general election pretty convincing.

Is he out of the ICU yet?
I think “we agbadorians” should focus more on resuscitating our man first. Only the living contest in the affairs of the living. Don’t you think?

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Abey23: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Wike always appears as their remote......See his posture
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by EzeJustme(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Go and get sense or better go and die
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by clevybrown(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Myopic thing like yourself, they should endorse that ungrateful rat Peter Obi that ran away from their great party less than 4 years after they gave the traitor their Vice President’s slot?
Always ensure u check ur BP regularly, it's necessary for u, especially this campaign period...
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2022
They never see anything.
richie240:
Pls ask them what of the kanuri ppl, what of d tiv ppl, the benin ppl, the Igala ppl, the nupe ppl etc.

Are those wanz too not part of Nigeria?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by socialjustice93: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

But there's something like EMILOKAN abi?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Pacesetter123(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
This is the most informed decision made by our leaders so far.
Wike,u are a man with balls.
The north must wait till after 8 years before taking their turn again
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by sukar886: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
It is finished...
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Ecosystem4u: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
My people would say 'a good market sells itself' Mr PETER OBI has demonstrated the right qualities needed to salvage this country from the current quagmire, this is evident from his past records not only as executive governor of Anambra state but also in ALL his previous engagements before he ever aspired to be governor. He is a quintessential leader, humane and above all very interactive in nature. With Mr PETER we will not be needing any goddam spokesperson for the gorvernment. He will address Nigerians directly and welcome divers opinions on critical issues, above all he is not and has never been a member of the CABALS( the perpetual criminals on the corridors of power). For the first time in the history of this country we have a wonderful candidate vying for the office of the president, if we dont take back this country from the grips of these EVIL GOONS, WE MAY NEVER IN OUR LIFETIME BE PRESENTED WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN!!! A word is enough for the wise. Shun ethnic and religious sentiments so we can all actualise this PROJECT!

ON MR PETER OBI WE STAND FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.

#let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Was Bola Tinubu on the ballot in Osun State, or you think a Yoruba man irrespective of party, will vote for an Igbo man over his fellow Odua?

If you really want to know what is happening currently in Nigeria, go to your town and take opinion polls about the presidential election and come back to edit your comment.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

But their is something like emilokan �.mugu.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobians after shouting Biafra endlessly, now you have switched to Peter Obi overnight?

Bunch of Losers, I am sorry for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the way his people have thrown him into the dustbin of illusion Biafra, like they did to Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Thank you your wailing is noted, anything else?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2022
As long as I am concern I don't see Oga Obi pulling votes in the North, he has not learn to acclimatized with there culture , unlike Oga Atiku that understand the South very well and has in-laws everywhere ......
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Everyone in PDP knows that it's the turn of the south east to be supported as they have supported every other region to presidency. The presidency should have been zoned to the south east.

But it's not too late to make amends, all the states in the south and Middle belt can decide and switch to Labour Party and support Peter Obi, the momentum is already with the Labour Party.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
God1000:
They should all endorse Peter Obi
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The irony is I really don’t give a hoot about Bola Ahmed Tinubu & APC, but that doesn’t stop me from telling you the fact that Peter Obi from Eastern Nigeria will never win the Presidential election come 2023.

Because na your papa get nigeria.any na you be Jesus special adviser mugu.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by billgabb(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
But it is the turn of Tinubu, abi? Take this five naira and buy small sense for today�. Eya gatagata
Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by okoroemeka(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
why are you angry is it not your principal that first said it is his turn,but PO has repeatedly said that the coming election is not by turn,connection or ethnicity but will be based on competence, character and capacity to deliver,even you knows that PO is the better chioce

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

Which middle belt states do you think Obi can win? Na Kogi, Nassarawa, Kwara, Plateau...abi Benue?

Let's not talk of winning the Northwest and Northeast.

Certainly, he won't win in the Southwest.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
I admire the communal ways of the Igbos. They never shame their own. Any Igbo could lie and all Igbo would believe.

Don't accuse me of admiring stupidity, because most of what the Igbos entertain us with is stupid.

Peter Obi who as Anambra state gov. sacked northerners from his state, and made others carry ID cards, today wants to be president of Nigeria.
He needs admission in a psychiatric hospital.

Politics is a game of numbers. If you want the numbers and want to win build bridges instead of walls. Convince people instead of calling them cows and bigots.

Extend a hand of friendship instead of spreading bitterness.
Focus on making inroads into states with the most numbers!

Hatred and lies won't get you the numbers needed to win. Collaboration might. Vileness won't win your candidate an election. Highlighting their competence might.

Bitterness won't win you votes. Persuasion might. Persuade. Collaborate. Promote. Don't be bitter, vile and sad.

Oga send us the copy of ID obi made northerners to wear and I will stop been obidient
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Reference(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

I voted for Atiku because of my belief that Peter Obi can stabilise that government. I will not vote for Atiku again. We are demanding for a better tomorrow and Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed will may not disappoint us.

This is the best you get out of hoping on people.
To get precisely what you want from democracy the first thing to do is to elect leaders you can control... then direct them towards what you expect. But to elect people and hope they perform is not democracy.
Hope is not a strategy.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Kaymansion(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2022
cool Wike with boys as usual
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Kaymansion(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2022
cool Wike with his boys as usual
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by ufotty2001: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
My problem is this Yoruba governor (Oyo state) that is following wike. He should remember that SW voting patterns are different from SS and SE...
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Myopic thing like yourself, they should endorse that ungrateful rat Peter Obi that ran away from their great party less than 4 years after they gave the traitor their Vice President’s slot?
How does that concerns you. Vote for whoever you want to, and let others vote theirs,,ok?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2022
They should not waste their time... South East, South South,half of South West, Middle belt , and let's say 30% votes from entire North are in the pocket ... we will not include the looters here in our new government

Vote LP for progressive Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Olisa Metuh Goes On Hunger Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.