Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign (4072 Views)

Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Faber(m): 1:48am On Oct 03, 2022
God don pick single mom call o. I knew na single mom go risk her daughter for such road walk. Man no fit dey house you carry his girl pikin enter road, na ment?

Anyways, congrats to her, desperate guys go soon flock around her to marry her now.
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by afbstrategies: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2022
For the first time, Nigerians will have a president who is humane and compassionate.

Like if you agree with me and hug the nearest transformer if you don't. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by haslaw(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2022
MountHoreb:

Is that all? Go carry the world cup.

I gave facts but you chose to ignore.

That is just the beginning as we are getting ready to properly disgrace disgrace Pandora Hoebi in the coming elections when we will kick him to the gutters where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by haslaw(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2022
afbstrategies:
For the first time, Nigerians will have a president who is humane and compassionate.

Like if you agree with me and hug the nearest transformer if you don't. shocked shocked

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS and their brand of politics. So you wish death upon anyone who disagrees with your political ideology.

Do you now see why IIGBOS are not fit for presidency.
Do you now see why people hate IIGBOS
Do you now see why no IIGBO person will ever smell the presidency

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by GeneralOjukwu: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Tribal bigot..

Must you go with an igbo person everytime. Of all the little children that as been coming out since your charade of a rally, na only chioma you see

Just look at him trying to evade and disguise his bigotry and sentimentalism by trying to list so many names across different tribe.

When he actually chose chioma

I cant be deceived by this man. God thank you for making me very sane and wise to see through this tribal bigot extremist.

The woman be single mother .... na ashawo work she sef dey do like her kinswomen
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by akinmusi(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Fortune
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by afbstrategies: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
haslaw:

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS and their brand of politics. So you wish death upon anyone who disagrees with your political ideology.

Do you now see why IIGBOS are not fit for presidency.
Do you now see why people hate IIGBOS
Do you now see why no IIGBO person will ever smell the presidency

Because an Igbo man is dating your sister ba? Keeping living with that, loser.
You can go to bed thinking about Igbo people till you die. That's your problem.

After the election, you will blow the money you got and end up at the motor park. Is that Igbo problem or yours?
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by haslaw(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
afbstrategies:

Because an Igbo man is dating your sister ba? Keeping living with that, loser.
You can go to bed thinking about Igbo people till you die. That's your problem.

After the election, you will blow the money you got and end up at the motor park. Is that Igbo problem or yours?

1) I am a Northerner and no one in my family will ever stoop so low as to get involved with IIGBO. God forbid bad thing.

2) What I said is the bitter truth. IIGBOS are not fit for presidency as they are too bitter, toxic and full of hatred for other regions. Why wish other people evil just because they don't have the same political ideology as you.

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by Magnoliaa(f): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tochj:
Even if she is Amina, you ll still say that He is want to deceive people
If Jesus Christ the son of God couldn't please the pharisees
Haters can never be pleased
No matter what
But we have since left haters behind.

Common sense did not even tell the rusher14 dude that girl's name was likely Chioma before he came to spew that nonsense. grin

Everyday, those guys being intentionally obtuse and daft dey amaize me.
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by afbstrategies: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
haslaw:

1) I am a Northerner and no one in my family will ever stoop so low as to get involved with IIGBO. God forbid bad thing.

2) What I said is the bitter truth. IIGBOS are not fit for presidency as they are too bitter, toxic and full of hatred for other regions. Why wish other people evil just because they don't have the same political ideology as you.

The truth is that you could have been an almajiri if not for the same Igbo people you are disrespecting here. Leave Igbo people out of your mystery, work hard to be like them instead of chasing men up and down to do jinko jinko with during the night. Like I noted, I know you and your family. Don't let me expose you further ok?
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by haslaw(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
afbstrategies:

The truth is that you could have been an almajiri if not for the same Igbo people you are disrespecting here. Leave Igbo people out of your mystery, work hard to be like them instead of chasing men up and down to do jinko jinko with during the night. Like I noted, I know you and your family. Don't let me expose you further ok?

See why we say IIGBOS are not fit for presidency. Too emotional, toxic and full of hatred.

1) I have you facts but you can only reply with curses and Insults.

2) Please explain to same humans how Peter Obi, a man over 60 years old is a youth.h

3) I can never be like IIGBOS. Was your brain dead when I mentioned I am a Northerner and a born to rule. Me and my kind will continue to rule over you and your kind as as IIGBOSS are our slaves
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by afbstrategies: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
haslaw:

[s]See why we say IIGBOS are not fit for presidency. Too emotional, toxic and full of hatred.

1) I have you facts but you can only reply with curses and Insults.

2) Please explain to same humans how Peter Obi, a man over 60 years old is a youth.h

3) I can never be like IIGBOS. Was your brain dead when I mentioned I am a Northerner and a born to rule. Me and my kind will continue to rule over you and your kind as as IIGBOSS are our slaves[/s]

E Pain you ba? Are Igbos kidnapping and raping your women in the north? Nope. You are a brainwashed little clown who has the mentality of a disabled lizard. Unlike you and all members of your family who are almajiris and marabouts, Peter Obi worked hard for everything he made. Igbo slaves are better than a brainwashed lunatic like you who can't sleep well without thinking about them.

shocked
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by haslaw(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
afbstrategies:

E Pain you ba? Are Igbos kidnapping and raping your women in the north? Nope. You are a brainwashed little clown who has the mentality of a disabled lizard. Unlike you and all members of your family who are almajiris and marabouts, Peter Obi worked hard for everything he made. Igbo slaves are better than a brainwashed lunatic like you who can't sleep well without thinking about them.

shocked

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS.. Always quick tostart foaming at the mouth and rain insults when confronted with facts.

See why no IIGBO will ever smell the presidency. Too emotional and toxic.

Let me repeat my question again. Please explain how Peter Hoebi, a man well over 60 years is a youth?
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by afbstrategies: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
haslaw:

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS.. Always quick tostart foaming at the mouth and rain insults when confronted with facts.

See why no IIGBO will ever smell the presidency. Too emotional and toxic.

Let me repeat my question again. Please explain how Peter Hoebi, a man well over 60 years is a youth?

Mention any member of your family who has achieved more than Peter Obi's mechanic. One polished kettle for you, when you do. grin grin
Re: Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2023
2ndBase:

Calm down. Peter Obi will get you a better job so that you stop being a rabble rouser. I can see that you are hungry while waiting for your 30k stipend.
30k will solve alot of problems

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran War: Achebe Did Not Write This. / Meet The 16 Most Powerful People In GEJ Gov / Part Of Buhari's Legacy Still Standing The Test Of Time (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.