Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss (35446 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Nkem Chukwumobi: Apams Wife Celebrates Billionaire Funeral Undertaker At 53 / I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by BABANGBALI: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ok now

Married women with leg chains and waist beads are former Ashawo
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by GeneralPula: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okay.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imagine praying for his business to thrive is like praying for people to die..

Well, what do I know?
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by seunny4lif(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sunday service testimony go hard oooh shocked shocked
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by iamloski(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
casket billionaire, Oga gerrout
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Yungdav(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Consistency is the key word
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Blackfire(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Who is he?
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by mowapa(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Doubt the 61% market share in Nigeria submission
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by FreeStuffsNG: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
AnambraPeople:

"He controls 61% of undertaking business in Nigeria."
https://anambrapeople.com.ng/im-a-billionaire-in-terms-of-the-kind-of-ideas-i-have-apams-boss/

The author refers to South East. Forgive his error. Funeral business in the SW is controlled by very strong contenders now in their 3rd generation business stage.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agent8706:
For this one's business to thrive now, he will be praying for people to die? shocked shocked
Las! Las! Somebody must do it... So hate him or love him. Na your problem...
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by gasparpisciotta: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Until NDLEA confirms that APAMS is legit, I Dey my dey.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Selling casket for those ipob terrorist would k1ll
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Oluwaseunbandur: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agent8706:
For this one's business to thrive now, he will be praying for people to die? shocked shocked

Everybody go still die even if in no get this bussiness
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Freelane33(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Commendable
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Sammy5413(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Story! An Igbo sharing the secret of how he made his wealth? Hehehe that one no fit happen. It's just like reading the ingredients a particular product was produced with!
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Stallione(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
This kind bussiness shaa, i wonder how this man will be boasting over how he makes his billions from dead corpses undecided shocked
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by concho(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aya Ego Na Ukpor
Ike ndi Ukpor ji eje ije

High Chief Sir , Dr. Kevin Chukwumobi

Stylish/Celebrity undertaker
Apams Ltd

1 Like

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by edosignature(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Young & talented.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by iamsolasoul(f): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Never give up some people have made bastard money and have been since the 90s ideas really rule the world lol
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Trill1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Continue, Mr. Billionaire
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Nonexisting1: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
As long as it is business ideas, leave it to the Igbos.

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Cmanforall: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
He's rich...
But how did he know he covers over 60% of funerals in Nigeria?
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by aidameoryou: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Whattttt he schooled in my alma mater cool
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by joowealth(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
aylive02:
wink grin grin grin grin

Urchins!

Obi-idiot
grin cool shocked cheesy angry angry

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by babajero(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
nkemoma:
You go die one day too
And his family will take over.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by olisaEze(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by ShaqFu: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
aylive02:
wink grin grin grin grin

Urchins!
You should also check vermin.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Eagle07(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Those in undertaking business are strong occultists
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Johnn74: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Paragon311:
Every business needs top notch services with premium quality output

Well done man
cool

1 Like

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Sweetvie: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Creative smiley
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by benitwater(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice,
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Mckandre(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
aylive02:
wink grin grin grin grin

Urchins!
typical tinubu minions grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / How Real Is Telpecon & Golden Bridge Fund Grant To Beneficiaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.