Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss (35448 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Nkem Chukwumobi: Apams Wife Celebrates Billionaire Funeral Undertaker At 53 / I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by charlsecy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Imagine praying for his business to thrive is like praying for people to die..
Agent8706:
he will be praying for people to die? shocked shocked
Everyone will die, so no need for such prayers.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by charlsecy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
Funeral industry is a billion dollar industry anywhere in the world trust me
Not in a Muslim clime.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by faste: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agent8706:
For this one's business to thrive now, he will be praying for people to die? shocked shocked
People would still die even if you don't pray.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by doneback04: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Finally, naira land made me to see the picture of this Man after several years, I always hear and. See his factor around
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by ComeToJesus: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
RepoMan007:
I remember the movie, American Gangster, and how dead bodies where used to bring in drugs to the USA.

You dey reason. There's a fellow whose business was repatriation of dead bodies back to any country. I later heard some terrible things about how dead bodies become active couriers for opiate substances.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by SPAMBOX7: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
If na by ideas I be zillionaire
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
charlsecy:
Everyone will die, so no need for such prayers.

Everyone are not gonna die.. Jesus is coming soon
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Hushbingo: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dem go soon Carry u too for ur expensive idea

Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by Foodie1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
This man is not ordinary he will belong somewhere, I dey fear undertakers. cheesy
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by oyeb15: 4:27am On Oct 05, 2022
That black glasses cost millions of Naira. It's for a purpose.

Governors, Senators, top politicians even Peter Obi wears it.

Those who knows...knows.
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by histemple: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2022
You have administrative heads in all departments but you get personally involved?
Where then is your education when you can't set up a team?
Re: I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss by freechuks05(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
This man has really done well for himself. But how come he doesn't have a social media presence? I'd say it is very bad of him considering his calibre and size of his business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters / How Real Is Telpecon & Golden Bridge Fund Grant To Beneficiaries? / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.