Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,428 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Should I Complete My Father's House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Complete My Father's House? (888 Views)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Complete My Father's House? by Mycashproof: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
My father spent millions setting German floor of his house but refuse to finish up the building before he finished up his money.

Right now, I don't have direction in life but I'm still in school and in bad debt. I'm thinking of hustling for money to complete my father's house but i don't have any means to make huge money the way my dad did.

I don't think I will be able to build a house of my own.

It remain decking to complete the house and it cost up to 6 million.

Now, he's suffering from terminal illness.

What should I do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by Dreadshy: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
I guess finishing the house is not your first priority. The first thing is to finish school get sources of income then fix the house.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by olasaad(f): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mycashproof:
My father spent millions setting German floor of his house but refuse to finish up the building before he finished up his money.

Right now, I don't have direction in life but I'm still in school and in bad debt. I'm thinking of hustling for money to complete my father's house but i don't have any means to make huge money the way my dad did. I don't even believe in myself that I will build a house.

What should I do?

You said you don't have money so what advice are you looking for again abi where you want get 6m naira now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
How do you hope to achieve this with all you stated? You should focus on yourself for now
Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by Solofresh2: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Let him complete his house nah undecided
You better don't finish what you never started because you might end up regretting it
Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by michlins(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
First stop berating your father. You don't know what happened to his funds.

If you know it all, you should find a way to make money and do your own house

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by blazingblender(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you are the only child finish it up else ...
Baba find way pay your school fees ooh
Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Are you the only child
if you are not, rather build yours, you can complete your father's if you have money in excess
Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by DaBogu: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Are you the only child?
Are you the first son?
Do you pay rent?
Use tapolin or what they use in for canopy to cover where you will stay in your father's house.
The money you use for rent could help you do something to the house

(Agriculture Sector)
1. Account officer
2. Operations manager
3. Sales representative
4. HR/Administrative officer
5. Business development officer
REQUIREMENT:
- Education: BSc/HND
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage not Compulsory
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Ability to use Ms Excel very IMPORTANT positions 1,2 and 4
- Proficiency in accounting software is a MUST for position 1
- Accommodation available

Kindly note that the requirement is compulsory, and you would not be called if you apply without having the requirement.

Qualified candidates should send cv to erhirhienancy@lafabids.com
Copy excelaxebridge@gmail.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
For inquiries 08108270851

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by ibechris(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2022
As an estate surveyor cum Lands officer.

I have this advice to give u.

Like 14:28
“Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it?

As a Nigerian,u don't need a big house except because of ego or status which does not add anything to any of us.
For example,I live and work in the city where I live in a 2bedroom apartment and rarely stay in the village,then why should i start a house I can't finish even if worst comes to worse my savings?

If u have money,it is good to continue in the legacy but remember that after having put that amount just for decking,u have to also factor in the nearest future cost of maintenence which most at times can be hard to come by especially if the said property isn't for commercial use.

If the property is in the city,agree with him to sell off the place and get him something manageable for the family and possibly a change that can help him to manage his health.

Be smart and weigh your options when u get the money...

Good luck to u.
Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mycashproof:

Right now, I don't have direction in life but I'm still in school and in bad debt. I'm thinking of hustling for money to complete my father's house but i don't have any means to make huge money the way my dad did.

I don't think I will be able to build a house of my own.

Now, he's suffering from terminal illness.

What should I do?

Instead of you to start planning how to be a man and start making income for yourself and plan for your future

You are thinking of how to complete a house that your father could not complete

You want your own stories to add to his own stories of inability to finish what he started

Worst still you don't even have a source of income

Honestly you don't have a future plan for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Complete My Father's House? by ngBuild: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Whatever you do have in your mind that the house will eventually be yours if you are the only son.

For you to start thinking about completing it, i means there will be a possible inflow of income for the task.

I will only suggest you do so when the funds are available and you have the capacity to do so.

(1) (Reply)

First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is / Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked / Do You Need Solar CCTV Camera For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.