Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction (2582 Views)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by NickNoble: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What will make it end in disaster? Because she didn't complete her secondary education? Very lame.

For your info, its the highly educated ones that can't keep their marriages these days cos they are either forming too woke to submit to a man or have become too wild to be satisfied by one man. So you using her educational background as a yardstick for a bad and non-lasting marriage is warped and very wrong.

They will make a perfect home.

I never said it will end in disaster because of education. Can't you see the op has not even entered the marriage he is already complaining of just one thing he discovered. How many more things do you think he is yet to discover about the girl when he didn't take his time to study and understand very well the person he intends to marry.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by NickNoble: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What will make it end in disaster? Because she didn't complete her secondary education? Very lame.

For your info, its the highly educated ones that can't keep their marriages these days cos they are either forming too woke to submit to a man or have become too wild to be satisfied by one man. So you using her educational background as a yardstick for a bad and non-lasting marriage is warped and very wrong.

It actually seems like you didn't read my comment or you certainly didn't understand
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2022
NickNoble:

I never said it will end in disaster because of education. Can't you see the op has not even entered the marriage he is already complaining of just one thing he discovered. How many more things do you think he is yet to discover about the girl when he didn't take his time to study and understand very well the person he intends to marry.

For now, it the education he's worried about and that is what we should focus on. Leave the fear of the unknown out of it.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by NickNoble: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

For now, it the education he's worried about and that is what we should focus on. Leave the fear of the unknown out of it.

He is not worried only about the education, you can see he is actually worried about the marriage because he has some fear about getting married to a girl that don't have enough education. However he failed to capitalize on the fact that she has a handwork which can be well utilized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by lereinter(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Have you impregnated her?

Cos

I don't understand your question
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Wizywiz(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Op, go ahead and marry her if her educational qualification is the only thing shes lagging in. That doesn't make a woman less of herself.

She's even skilled, which makes her better than some graduate ladies that are into hookup.

Please, don't let her educational background discourage you because truth is, most of the graduate ladies you see are rotten. ( Not all though) If I tell you what most of them in their 20s are doing in school now, you won't want to go near any graduate. Trust me.

Just look out for other qualities in her. like... is she industrious?
Is she neat?
Does she play around with men?
Is she reserved? If she ticks most of the boxes, then go for her.

At least, na only you go enjoy your wife unlike the ones I see these days that all the yahoo boys and different men have useless their lives as they troop out from their hostels every night to club with them.

MARRY HER!
True sweetheart sense full ya head...when I see the ones in my area...I weep
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by NwaliE01: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2022
oloyeagbaakin:
Meet this girl recently, my mum told me I should not ask anything about her educational qualification, but she is a hairdresser. Got to know after our introduction that she just finished from J.S.S 3 she did not even go to S.S.S 1 in short she doesn't even have a WAEC certificate. And our wedding is coming soon, what can I do guys?

Ewo, all the best brother.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Brownshoe: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Op if you no like am pass am to me, u dey find graduate, wey dem don useless their life with different kind of prik, some are even smelling because yahoo boys use am.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by gammarays1: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
oloyeagbaakin:
Meet this girl recently, my mum told me I should not ask anything about her educational qualification, but she is a hairdresser. Got to know after our introduction that she just finished from J.S.S 3 she did not even go to S.S.S 1 in short she doesn't even have a WAEC certificate. And our wedding is coming soon, what can I do guys?
Life is funny
If the lady gives you peace of mind, go ahead and marry her.
Women know their kind. I don't think a mom can recommend a bad woman to you.
Marriages then was through recommendation and they lasted better than what we have now.

Staying long with a person doesn't mean you know the person. People date for years and still separate months after marriage.

As long as both of you are compatible with each other, go ahead and marry! What's is important is to know how to read and write. She can even go for evening classes.

She's self employed and will be responsible.
I wish you guys the best!
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wizywiz:
True sweetheart sense full ya head...when I see the ones in my area...I weep

No be small. No decent girl again.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Mom007(f): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
She could still make a great wife n mother to your kids. Chill abeg. The important question is, do you love her?
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by shege45: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

if the reverse was d case, will she marry him? See, men tend to lower their standards for women, but women won’t even give it a second thought.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by gly(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
oloyeagbaakin:

Why are you crying over a spilled milk?
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
shege45:
if the reverse was d case, will she marry him? See, men tend to lower their standards for women, but women won’t even give it a second thought.

Lower what standard?
Which standard una get?

One thing you should know is, women can do without men but you men can not do without women.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by shege45: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lower what standard?
Which standard una get?

One thing you should know is, women can do without men but you men can not do without women.
haha

If I hire a prostitute. A maid, a cook, and I have a child outside. What do I need a wife a gf for?

Una funny, sex is d only thing that makes women think we need dem. If men can learn to control their urges, they learn that they deserve more
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Streett: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wetin dey worry You?
Shey them tell you say ssce & waec mean say person go make am for life?
Abi dem tell you say na the only validation to good morales ni?

If she be good girl and you like her omo hold your thing o….

Poor lady even has a craft and You still dey complain
Omo na You know o

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
shege45:
haha

If I hire a prostitute. A maid, a cook, and I have a child outside. What do I need a wife a gf for?

Una funny, sex is d only thing that makes women think we need dem. If men can learn to control their urges, they learn that they deserve more

Lol.. see your standard, prostitute. SMH.

I'm out!
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by shege45: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lol.. see your standard, prostitute. SMH.

I'm out!
lol funny
You no get talk. I don humble you for this debate. Many of girls today no be coded ashawo dem dey do?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by stacyadams: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
oloyeagbaakin:
.....nna manage her,,our President no get NEPA certificate grin grin
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Helpout12345: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
oloyeagbaakin:

What's your highest educational qualification now? What's your aspiration concerning your education in future?
Does the lady have any interest in furthering her education?

My questions are to help you check compatibility now and in future.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by frozen70(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
oloyeagbaakin:

You obeyed your mum
She brought a girl of 20yrs to you for marriage, she believes that's the best age for a wife because she doesn't want all these slay queens to control your life

You have done introduction and am quite sure that the girl is the daughter of a family friend of her's

Go ahead with your plans and be prepared to send her to evening school, if you think she has the head to read and write in school

But am very sure that she is not doing well in school that was why she dropped at JSS 3 Level

Over time she may develop interest in education

The problem now is how she can educate your children through when it comes with school assignments

Besides, you too you want such a girl so that you can control her

Your mum choice may be one of your choice of woman to Marry
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Well said
pacino26:

OP what you have there is an already established young lady with a promising future and an entrepreneurial career. Kindly go on with the planned wedding, have a talk with her on how to expand her business if you have funds to. After a year or two of good stability the National Open University is there for her to enrol in after of course writing and passing an O’level WAEC or NECO GCE. Need I remind you that most graduates after 4yrs in the Uni go back to take up skills such as the one your prospective wife has now.

Life and marriage is all about planning. Plan well and you will live happily. Above all, it is just you and your partner when you will be old and grey. None of the comments of today will have any say in your life by then so move with pure logic and a sound mind while taking this decision.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by Enigma1510(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Alaye, i don chop my own breakfast too ooo…make you chop yours alone grin grin grin

Lmao…my EX wey lie sey she finished ND nko? Asked for documents to run some traveling shiitzz and this one still dey lie, sent money to her just to go collect her cert. and this one lied they killed someone inside the school so they had to rush everyone out… asked for statement of result or even her last result, she con dey ask me why i was adamant about collecting the result…i just laughed and she knew i had caught her red handed and started asking to visit.
Na now i realize why she no get some OT!!! And i am attracted to intelligent women only. I just ghost her ni ooo…i would have helped if she had come out straight but i hate liars ooo…women only say sorry IF you catch them ooo…not that they are truly sorry.

But in this case, your babe never lied, it was you that never bothered…now you care. Bro, if she has all the qualities, who WAEC cert. help? She might be smarter than those that finished Uni sef…and she has skills…thats hard to get bro. And its gonna help you guys in a long run…my own just dey use mouth describe her skills ni grin grin grin babes wey go dey form what they are not…i still dey use myself laugh because i got played.

You can even register her for the exam later if its really important to you!!! There are several schools that would allow her write the exam abeg!!! How person wan handle A-level result wey my EX use mouth describe for me? I don name her EX already because no time to waste for naija.
Re: She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction by 2Radii: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2022
oloyeagbaakin:
see, all I will tell u is u should Listen to Ur mum more than u listen to us.

If ur woman is all what u want in a lady apart from the education deficiency, den Baba u don't have a problem.

Do Ur wedding

Take Ur wife home

U can skip children for now and let her focus on her education sponsored by both of u(its an advantage to u set cus it gives u room to see what is happening in the bachelor's space)

During her schooling u can dash her pregnancy if u want, na u get her..

After 10yrs u would be grateful to God.

See, when it comes to choosing woman, our mothers are geniuses, they see with spiritual eyes (apart from the longthroat mothers who are mostly concerned about the material things)

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. / Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid / He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.