Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. (2565 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
I remembered when this dude was campaigning,he said " I will continue from where Buhari stops" all of u were shouting " on ur mandate we shall stand " now leg don they pain una.

That is my salary per month vs fuel per month.

Is this not what we called rat race in economics?

Starting from tomorrow,fuel price might go up.I may not be getting salary for the month of July if it does go up.

But if u think I will suffer,that is a question for another day,i only pity those who are earning less than this or more with multiple mouths to feed.

To say the truth,it is not getting better...this is the worst time in our history as a nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by iammo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by doggedfighter(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin

Sad
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Jennyclay(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
I don’t have much to say than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

This one that your peanut salary is equivalent to your monthly fuel cost then you’re not qualified to be in a relationship undecided

Biko, don’t come and put someone’s daughter in abject poverty.

Take away 126k from 120k, is it 6k you want to send to your girlfriend for her up-keep or take her on date or buy her gift undecided undecided

I’m sure you also voted for Tinubu, shame on you!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
I might not be politically savvy, but this election really divided the populace. Some people won't help you if they suspect you supported an opposing party.

10 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Carpooling to share cost with others in the same situation with you would be a good place to start. Some other ideas like backyard/Sack gardening, family planning, and and side hustles also come to mind. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
pocohantas:
I might not be politically savvy, but this election really divided the populace. Some people won't help you if they suspect you supported an opposing party.

Is it no better.

How can few wicked souls be dragging us back. Now,the same people have turned beggars.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by brain54(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Meaning you spend 4k daily…

On fueling your automobile. Every Gadem day…Assuming you work plus Saturdays and sundays?

What kinda car do you drive and distance to your place of work?

lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by brain54(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Carpooling to share cost with others in the same situation with you would be a good place to start. Some other ideas include backyard/Sack gardening, family planning, and and side hustles also come to mind. undecided
God bless you for always making me smile…

Family planning… seriously?
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by mariahAngel(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
My own is this Tinubu's government will favour me and my family by force by fire! 🤣

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by GloriousGbola: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
pocohantas:

So that's why you have been posting me cry cry
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
pocohantas:

That is too bad. Election is over and we should be there for each other.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by yarimo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when this dude was campaigning,he said " I will continue from where Buhari stops" all of u were shouting " on ur mandate we shall stand " now leg don they pain una.

Starting from tomorrow,fuel price might go up.I may not be getting salary for the month of July if does go up.

But if u think I will suffer,that is a question for another day,i only pity those who are earning less than this or more with multiple mouths to feed.

To say the truth,it is not getting better...this is the worst time in our history as a nation.

worst time for you, speak for yourself next time

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by kayperry: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
pocohantas:

God wey push senator Bulkachuwa is at work again, undecided i work for my money geng

#showers of vindic ......

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by AsomStructures: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol didn't know why i laughed real hard to the topic of this thread... Where are the it'll favor me and my family crew grin grin grin grin

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nice2023:

Starting from tomorrow,fuel price might go up.I may not be getting salary for the month of July if does go up.

This is so sad o!

What do you want to do? How do you intend to resolve the issue?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by b3llo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
I Pray you finish strong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by MN07: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t have much to say than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

This one that your peanut salary is equivalent to your monthly fuel cost then you’re not qualified to be in a relationship undecided

Biko, don’t come and put someone’s daughter in abject poverty.

Take away 126k from 120k, is it 6k you want to send to your girlfriend for her up-keep or take her on date or buy her gift undecided undecided

I’m sure you also voted for Tinubu, shame on you!!!

Maths in trouble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by ecolime(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Fuel of 120k out of 126k salary? You no dey chop, load Airtime, give tips, Pay utility bills etc. How do you cover other expenses? I don't believe your write up.

BTW, what exactly are you fuelling? Car or Generator?

Bro, you have to cut your coat according to your material.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2023
MN07:

Maths in trouble.

That is -6k Naira he go remain na.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2023
bukatyne:

This is so sad o!

What do you want to do? How do you intend to resolve the issue?

I have a side income that pays ten times of this,I only pity those who don't have anything apart from normal salary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 5:55am On Jul 01, 2023
ecolime:
Fuel of 120k out of 126k salary? You no dey chop, load Airtime, give tips, Pay utility bills etc. How do you cover other expenses? I don't believe your write up.

BTW, what exactly are you fuelling? Car or Generator?

Bro, you have to cut your coat according to your material.

I don't need u to understand man.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by falcon01: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Hmmm.. only God knows how this is hitting me, I no want just vex!! I think this hardship will bring out the worst in US because at this point one will start looking for other unethical means of making more money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
worst time for you, speak for yourself next time

Keep ur insensitivity because of hate.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by gsparks01(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2023
this lamentation is one kind..

What type of car did you get on that salary. Let's say you bought a car for 150k, you should be happy the car is only consuming fuel, not other things as well.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Dracular226(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2023
brain54:
Meaning you spend 4k daily…

On fueling your automobile. Every Gadem day…Assuming you work plus Saturdays and sundays?

What kinda car do you drive and distance to your place of work?

lipsrsealed

Don't mind that fool and the slow pokes believing him!

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Calabar1stSon: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
I no dey help anything wey look like PDP or APC. Never

There's this particular lady I buy chicken from. A kilo of chicken went up from N2000 to N2500 within 3 days. I then asked her why the sudden increase within a short period and she told me that the price of everything had gone up.

I was prompted to ask her who she voted for jn the last election and behold she voted for APC. The funny thing was that she was already lamenting oh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Calabar1stSon: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2023
Skyview01:

That is too bad. Election is over and we should be there for each other.
I cannot be for each other. Everybody should bear their father's name.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by kayperry: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
I no dey help anything wey look like PDP or APC. Never

There's this particular lady I buy chicken from. A kilo of chicken went up from N2000 to N2500 within 3 days. I then asked her why the sudden increase within a short period and she told me that the price of everything had gone.

I was prompted to ask her who she voted for jn the last election and behold she voted for APC. The funny thing was that she was already lamenting oh.

Irrespective of who she voted or 2023 election , is it now frozens foods got increased, was it the amount we bought it in OBJ tenure we buy at GEJ era,
since 99" as any successive govt being able to beat the price of dollar or commodities down compared to there precedessor, even when late Yaradua dropped fuel pump price did cost of commodities reduced below what OBJ left

You reason shallowly and here you bragging instead you to cover your face in shame undecided

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Calabar1stSon: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2023
kayperry:

Irrespective of who she voted or 2023 election , is it now frozens foods got increased, was it the amount we bought it in OBJ tenure we buy at GEJ era,
since 99" as any successive govt being able to beat the price of dollar or commodities down compared to there precedessor, even when late Yaradua dropped fuel pump price did cost of commodities reduced below what OBJ left

You reason shallowly and here you bragging instead you to cover your face in shame undecided
Rest. You voted for a failure. So rest again.

APC spent the last 8 blaming past administration for it's failure. You're employing the same tactics here just to safe Tinubu from his glaring failures already. So rest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by kayperry: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Rest. You voted for a failure. So rest again.

I am not as gullible as you to expect Magic from a visionary ..
i am not a senseless as you to rate a journey of 4years with one month
Miumu why not ask your landlord who he voted for APC or PDP ... so you can move out

Your father Failed that is why you don't know Rome was not built in a day undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Calabar1stSon: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2023
kayperry:

I am not as gullible as you to expect Magic from a visionary ..
i am not a senseless as you to rate a journey of 4years with one month
Miumu why not ask your landlord who he voted for APC or PDP ... so you can move out

Your father Failed that is why you don't know Rome was not built in a day undecided

An Vrchin has resorted to disrespecting my family. cheesy

Well my parents are late so I've been fending for myself since I became an adult. Pretty sure you still getting fed by your parents hence the disregard. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? / Who Is To Keep Marriage Certificate? Husband Or Wife / Am I Safe With My Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.