Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War (19647 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Farid24224(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2022
TenQ:

We can agree with you that wolves have entered into the flock of God disguised as sheep. It was prophesied by Christ Jesus and so not a surprise.

However, we have Islam a religion founded on LIES and DECEPTION from its very foundation! A religion set up to lead millions into Hell as the Qur'an itself said that ALL Muslims will enter the FIRE before Allah would bail them out.

Without LIES, Islam crumbles.

A religion where Allah PRAYS to Mohammed?

A religion where a human being (Mohammed) is associated with their Allah!

A religion where Allah claimed that babies are formed from semen that proceed from between the ribcage and the backbone!

A religion where Allah thinks that the sun set in the black murky water where some people live?

From its foundation, the religion of Satan stinks with lies!

Challenge these if you have the guts!
SMH!

How dare you talk sh*t about Islam!!!

Your Religion is the most useless religion...A fading religion that needs it's book to be updated time to time...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by CaptainAyub: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Ever since this man said same sex marriage is ok

I knew he was demon if demon existed and Catholic Church which I was brought up in is now a mess an a joke

He never said same sex marriage is OK.
He said gays are still welcome to the the house of the Lord(church) just like every other sinner.
I suspect you are not Catholic sef
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Abemy(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2022
bonechamberlain:
The Pope should warn America and NATO to stop instigating conflicts all over the world because of their quest for total world dominance. Greece Vs Turkey (hand of America, voice of Greece), Krygyztan Vs Tajikistan, China Vs Taiwan, Azerbaijan Vs Armenia, Russia Vs Ukraine.
You can find the covert hand of US in most of these wars.

Who would warn/beg America and NATO?

He has done that several times, check and find out.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Franking: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2022
So a whole pope cannot tell God to touch Putin's heart? What exactly does God do?
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by CaptainAyub: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Lovenorth:
Pope should have hit the nail on the head by calling America to order, we all know that Ukraine is just a western stooge under the control of America, the president of Ukraine is only acting script.
Is this what they taught u in d mosque?
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Oddfinder001: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2022
huptin:
The way things are going, its either Putin goes nuclear or commit suicide. Because Ukraine has tasted blood and will not back down.

The Ukrainians just took a major town in one of the regions annexed by Russia signalling that they are ready to shift full gear from defensive to offensive, Russia millitary is in a state of disarray amid serious logistical issues, it wont get better as winter approaches.

The latest mobilization of unwilling Russians to the war front is a desperate strategy that may yet fail.

Putin will not be embarassed by small Ukraine cos it will cost him his job.

He will have to go nuclear at some point either to instil fear or to show Russia's might.

Whatever happens NATO's reaction is anyone's guess.

Lets prepare for the worst.
You guys have been peddling this propaganda una no de tire? Russia is loosing, Putin is sick,his generals are being slaughtered, his army is in disarray bla blaa bla.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by CALEB1590(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Aguiyimba:

How i wished you lost blood there.
getat of my mention

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Smith414: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Teecosmetics:
Vladimir Putin is a terrorist and such people gain fat at ur peril

Check my Sig
Just like one we have somewhere in Nigeria called Aso rock
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by dododawa1: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
After plenty DEAD
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Invitationn: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2022
favinvest:
Don't worry..

No nuclear war.

Russians are not fools..

Even in Russia this putin war is very unpopular.

So I don't expect soldiers to carry out the order..

Putin will be disgrace at the end.. this I see.. �
The Z symbol is one of the most iconic war symbols in the history of the Russian federation, yet the war is "unpopular" grin

Western propaganda attempts to manufacture that narrative failed.
An average Russian stands behind Putin.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Psalmistproject: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2022
bonechamberlain:
The Pope should warn America and NATO to stop instigating conflicts all over the world because of their quest for total world dominance. Greece Vs Turkey (hand of America, voice of Greece), Krygyztan Vs Tajikistan, China Vs Taiwan, Azerbaijan Vs Armenia, Russia Vs Ukraine.
You can find the covert hand of US in most of these wars.

Who would warn/beg America and NATO?

Do you people even know what NATO is?

It's just like telling Ghana not to join a joint security treaty headed by south Africa because you don't want their forces around your territory.

NATO seeks membership and they go for mostly European, Democratic nations. Russia cares nothing more than lands.

But those of you cheering Putin and have refused to go help him fight Ukraine are 1diots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by OneKinGuy(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
xpressionx:
Like Hitler like Putin
how dumb must u be to compare Putin to Hitler??
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Lighthammer(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Pope Francis should beg the united snakes of amerikastani
He should beg NATO and her allies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by bonechamberlain(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Do you people even know what NATO is?

It's just like telling Ghana not to join a joint security treaty headed by south Africa because you don't want their forces around your territory.

NATO seeks membership and they go for mostly European, Democratic nations. Russia cares nothing more than lands.

But those of you cheering Putin and have refused to go help him fight Ukraine are 1diots
you expose your ignorance here and calling people 1diots. Smh
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Pacesetter123(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Russia God bless you.
Annex more territories from Ukraine.Let those who instigated Ukraine to dare super power like Russia do their worst.
As for puppet Zelenskey flexing muscle with his father, make him know say the Pikin wey talk say him Mama no go sleep him too no go sleep.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by TenQ: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Farid24224:

How dare you talk sh*t about Islam!!!

Your Religion is the most useless religion...A fading religion that needs it's book to be updated time to time...
All you need to do is to tell me that what I've said are lies, otherwise keep your mouth shut.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by bonechamberlain(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you guys the sidetakers are the pawn in their game for the New world order

They used China to begin the covid scam because you would believe them more

They are using Russia for the next phase, Russia would soon strike NATO nation's maybe those ones would retaliate at the end they would drag themselves to UN who would call for the ban of nuclear essentially collapsing NATO the biggest arms alliance.

Russia would again blame regional alliances like NATO as the problem of provocation

When these 5 permanent UN nations agree to down tools, it would be the end of regional alliances

A short world war that would fuze all nation into one like a parliamentary system

Out of choas comes order
you are getting it wrong, no new world order in a nuclear war, Russia would not attack NATO and Vice versa. I repeat whatever conspiracies springing up that thinks the world would fall in to one parliamentary system after a nuclear war is delusion.

Right now Europeans are seeking for de-escalation because there would be no winners. Ukraine would have to be sacrificed some day.

I can tell you for certain if Russia nukes Ukraine (which I doubt would happen) NATO would never intervene militarily, they would keep on pilling sanctions and wait for Russia to collapse someday.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Farid24224(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
TenQ:

All you need to do is to tell me that what I've said are lies, otherwise keep your mouth shut.

They are all bullsh*t lies....
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Oluwaseunomo: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Drbillionz:
. Yeah i garrit but come to think of this the pope is a neutral men and he's only trying to play his role as a man of peace. He's nobody's puppet.
He's a puppet to the western powers i don't want to go deep everybody knows how all this popes has been pushing satanic agenda same sex and all of that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by charlsecy(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2022
bonechamberlain:
The Pope should warn America and NATO to stop instigating conflicts all over the world because of their quest for total world dominance.... Who would warn/beg America and NATO?
The Pope once said that NATO “barking” at Russia’s door may have led to Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. In May, he had said, "NATO may bear part of the blame because it expanded east and was "barking at Russia's gate.""
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by EMMANUELNATION(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Putin he don do naw, abi bloodshed no dey tire you
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Truthisunique2: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2022
bonechamberlain:
you are getting it wrong, no new world order in a nuclear war, Russia would not attack NATO and Vice versa. I repeat whatever conspiracies springing up that thinks the world would fall in to one parliamentary system after a nuclear war is delusion.

Right now Europeans are seeking for de-escalation because there would be no winners. Ukraine would have to be sacrificed some day.

I can tell you for certain if Russia nukes Ukraine (which I doubt would happen) NATO would never intervene militarily, they would keep on pilling sanctions and wait for Russia to collapse someday.
you have been brainwashed

The freemasons own the left and right, they only need you to have two sides to pick to believe you have a say, it's still the same game plan

China and covid is perfect example you swallowed that scam because you believed they are legit, after they introduced it they lock up and give the left the ball.

So long as you are part of the UN system you are already into the new world game plan, China, Russia, USA, UK, France are its head.

Again, Russia would attack NATO very soon for a new order realignment end goal
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by bonechamberlain(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you have been brainwashed

The freemasons own the left and right, they only need you to have two sides to pick to believe you have a say, it's still the same game plan

China and covid is perfect example you swallowed that scam because you believed they are legit, after they introduced it they lock up and give the left the ball.

So long as you are part of the UN system you are already into the new world game plan, China, Russia, USA, UK, France are its head.

Again, Russia would attack NATO very soon for a new order realignment end goal

you are very deep in conspiracies so it might be fruitless engaging you with facts. The only thing I can say now is Russia under Putin is not part of any freemason western new world order neither is Xi of China.

In a war between NATO and Russia there would be no winners. For now the war is between Russia and Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by TenQ: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Where did he the Pope said that homosexuality is not a sin? Sometimes illiteracy is your problem. He condemned the act as a devilish behavior which is against nature but prayed for conversion of homosexuals. Catholic Church is a custodian of morality in the whole world. Don't just insult your stupidity and ignorance.
It is good you've neither refuted nor denied my claim, you've only speculated that it is copy-paste! TenQ doesn't do Copy-paste! I almost recited the shahada in my 200L at the University: your Qur'an led me back to Christ!

That's why I dare YOU with your prophet Muhammad and your Allah with the TRUTH!

Did I lie against Allah and your prophet!?

Without lies , Islam crumbles!
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by bonechamberlain(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
charlsecy:
The Pope once said that NATO “barking” at Russia’s door may have led to Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. In May, he had said, "NATO may bear part of the blame because it expanded east and was "barking at Russia's gate.""
Yes I know he once said that. He should keep on appealing to both sides especially NATO and the US because I can assure you after Ukraine, the US and NATO would look for another country to destabilize.

The only reason why the pope and other top diplomats and personalities are concerned about NATO and it's activities in Ukraine is because Russia is a top nuclear power and in the event of a nuclear war, the world would go back to stone age.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by TenQ: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
lkamandoncome:

Okay Ukraine was killing and marginalising ethnic Russian people in Ukraine, Putin only invaded and free ethnic Russians in Ukraine
1. Isn't Ukraine a sovereign nation?
It's like Nigeria invading Benin Republic because ethnic Yorubas or Hausa are being marginalised
2. If we assume it's true that Ukrainians were marginalising ethnic Russias in Ukraine, was it Before 2014 or After 2014?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Truthisunique2: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2022
bonechamberlain:
you are very deep in conspiracies so it might be fruitless engaging you with facts. The only thing I can say now is Russia under Putin is not part of any freemason western new world order neither is Xi of China.

In a war between NATO and Russia there would be no winners. For now the war is between Russia and Ukraine
lol, till then

Freemasons is beyond Western agenda, do you know the UN WHO that alligned with covid China itself is freemason brainchild by Washington and Roosevelt

Do you know the world war 1 and 2 jointly carried out by Russia, China and the west helps new agenda when they finish

Till then
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Aguiyimba(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2022
CALEB1590:
getat of my mention

Until u get sense
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Krismas(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Honestly there's no sense in what you typed... undecided
grin Till date, African countries are hardly free from colonial masters! They were forced to sign terrible conditions as pre-conditions to independence. Half of African wealth every year goes to the west. If u refuse, u will die like Gbagbo, Gaddafi or Mugabe. They will still loot you and sanction u.
Why do Africans support dis people?
Check out how EU is commanding Uganda and Tanzania to STOP oil exploration and gas pipeline construction?
American said it will increase climate change! grin really?
When they started bombing Gaddafi, do u know the first place America bombed, the biggest man-made irrigation facility Gaddafi was building to fight desertification of Libya. NATO wants u poor, do not even support dem in Ukraine or anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toJk9N1emto
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by benjsniper33: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Teecosmetics:
Vladimir Putin is a terrorist and such people gain fat at ur peril

Check my Sig

You sell cosmetic , Ehn.. ehn.. what else do you know ?

Are you aware of the United States terroristic acts on other countries before & after WW2 ? Hmm.. I don’t think so

Did you know anything about the western backed coup in Ukraine 2014 and other precedences that actually provoked Russia to action in Ukraine? I guess not

You’re probably one the multitudes of people who gobble up the entire narratives put out there by western news media.

Lesson : No put mouth for wetin you no know .
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Bloody hypocrite......pope the pedophile....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President / Crowds Attend Navalny Funeral As Kremlin Warns Against Protests (Photos) / Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.