Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War (19646 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Freebills12: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
TenQ:

It is good you've neither refuted nor denied my claim, you've only speculated that it is copy-paste! TenQ doesn't do Copy-paste! I almost recited the shahada in my 200L at the University: your Qur'an led me back to Christ!

That's why I dare YOU with your prophet Muhammad and your Allah with the TRUTH!

Did I lie against Allah and your prophet!?

Without lies , Islam crumbles!

You lied! Truth is one and can never be two. Whenever you change the narrative, you are lying! How can condemnation of the act of homosexuality be the same thing as accepting the act. You lied against the Pope, hope you will be glad if other people do the same to you?
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by TenQ: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Krismas:
grin U have no point.
Was the Orange Revolution in 2014? Was the counter Orange Revolution in 2014? Was the coup in 2014? Was the meidan incident 2014? The events of today are an accumulation of several yrs of suppression of eastern Ukrainians by Kiev regimes. Even today, that narrative cannot be found in western media. People think it’s Russia against Ukraine. But actually it’s western Ukraine against Eastern Ukraine. Any analysis that ignores these truth is bound to crashland
Russia is good news to the world and especially to Ukraine as they are LIBERATING Ukrainians from their enemies.
What can I say except that may your neighbors treat you as fairly as Russia is treating Ukraine.

Will you please join me to say a big amen!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by TenQ: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Freebills12:
[/color]

You lied! Truth is one and can never be two. Whenever you change the narrative, you are lying! How can condemnation of the act of homosexuality be the same thing as accepting the act. You lied against the Pope, hope you will be glad if other people do the same to you?
If you check carefully, I've not said one word about the Pope as I don't know him.

These are my claims again as your tactics as Muslims is to use Strawman arguments:

Without LIES, Islam crumbles.

[color=green]

1. A religion where Allah PRAYS to Mohammed?

2. A religion where a human being (Mohammed) is associated with their Allah!

3. A religion where Allah claimed that babies are formed from semen that proceed from between the ribcage and the backbone!

4. A religion where Allah thinks that the sun set in the black murky water where some people live?

From its foundation, the religion of Satan stinks with lies!

Challenge these if you have the guts!
SMH!

Four Fundarmental Truths about Islam
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Krismas(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
TenQ:

Russia is good news to the world and especially to Ukraine as they are LIBERATING Ukrainians from their enemies.
What can I say except that may your neighbors treat you as fairly as Russia is treating Ukraine.

Will you please join me to say a big amen!
grin U can go on stammering like a western bot, regurgitating every scam u hear on CNN. Wot makes u so concerned about Ukraine while u show indifference to Serbia? Were Serbian civilians not bombed by the Americans? Was Serbia not divided into two? Why are u preaching one-sided? Supporting America who can do ANYTHING AT ANYTIME and get high praise from peeps like u. Bye bye jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Krismas(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
THE POPE IS TRULY AN EVIL SATANIC
LEADER.
HE IS SAYING HEAVEN DOESNT EXIST,
ITS INSIDE
YOU.
MAKING THE MASSES BELIEVE THAT
YOU DONT
NEED GOD TO FIND HEAVEN.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
BERGOGLIO IN A INTERVIEW (ITALIAN)
"HEAVEN IS NOT A PHYSICAL PLACE,
HEAVEN IS
HERE, IS A LIFE STYLE THAT MAKE ME
CONTEMPLATE OUR LADY, GOD AND
THE
BELIEVERS"
THEN IN THE LAST SECOND HE SAYS
" BECAUSE GOD IS SICK."
WOW. WHAT A TRUE DEMON HE IS.

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by TenQ: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Krismas:
grin U can go on stammering like a western bot, regurgitating every scam u hear on CNN. Wot makes u so concerned about Ukraine while u show indifference to Serbia? Were Serbian civilians not bombed by the Americans? Was Serbia not divided into two? Why are u preaching one-sided? Supporting America who can do ANYTHING AT ANYTIME and get high praise from peeps like u. Bye bye jor
I am not Russia's enemy and neither am I supporting NATO. My support in this war is for Ukraine.

Since you felt that Russia is LIBERATING Ukrainians, my prayer is that you'll get many liberators like Russia in your life.

Is it not a good prayer if indeed Russia is a librator!?
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Goodcitizen1: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Amb1045:
Putin no dee hear word. Lol but I love the man plans to fight for his people as igboho and nnamdi kalu is doing against all oppressors. God bless putin, God bless mother Russia

You are sickened!! Look for immediate help
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Happened: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chaos14:
like for ukraine share for russia
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Chaos14: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Happened:
What "Happened"?
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Krismas(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
TenQ:

I am not Russia's enemy and neither am I supporting NATO. My support in this war is for Ukraine.

Since you felt that Russia is LIBERATING Ukrainians, my prayer is that you'll get many liberators like Russia in your life.

coolAmen

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by DCONE1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Babathanks:

Muslim terrorist begging for is fellow Muslim terrorist ����
Yes I am a Muslim terrorist...then what are you??
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Ikemba007: 3:22am On Oct 04, 2022
RepoMan007:
The Russo-Ukraine conflict has the potential to destabilize the world economy more than most of the other conflict.

That one na story.

And the root cause of the conflict is Russia? Russia is the one to beg?

Those to beg are those who started the act and are feuling it from the background; those benefiting from it. If they want to end it, they can do so now.

The Pope should also beg the mumu follow-follow Zelensky who is allowing his land and people to be ordinary pawns in the world politics.

Watch this
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dy4lUZK1YJNo&ved=2ahUKEwiQzprmwcX6AhVVhv0HHRQlCY8QwqsBegQICxAF&usg=AOvVaw0EEmbmKfqZh-rECkXPJ9pp
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by RepoMan007: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Ikemba007:

That one na story.

And the root cause of the conflict is Russia? Russia is the one to beg?

Those to beg are those who started the act and are feuling it from the background; those benefiting from it. If they want to end it, they can do so now.

The Pope should also beg the mumu follow-follow Zelensky who is allowing his land and people to be ordinary pawns in the world politics.

Watch this
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dy4lUZK1YJNo&ved=2ahUKEwiQzprmwcX6AhVVhv0HHRQlCY8QwqsBegQICxAF&usg=AOvVaw0EEmbmKfqZh-rECkXPJ9pp
this early mo-mo(morning).

Guy rest from Russian propaganda abeg.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by darediamond(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2022
BloomingDale:
[b]If Russia should lose this war, we all go into worldwide slavery, especially the black man. [/b]Anyway, African men kukuma love slavery, so they don't really care who wins or loses the war.
That is just what many Blinded Africans against Putin Do Not Understand. And it is Terrible!!!
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by darediamond(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
BeanmanX:
Honestly there's no sense in what you typed... undecided
Because you do not yet see the TERRIFIC SCENES BEHIND THE CURTAINS.

What she said is what I have been saying too long time ago.

This War MONGERS In London and Washington sees China, Russia etc. as road blocks to the One World Government Agenda. That one world system sees you and I and 90%of Africans as totally "Useless or Worthless Eaters" which needs to be Killed by all means available to them or which they can DEVELOPED and spread using W. H. O, C. I. A etc.

NO hearsay here.
The documented plans are there to read through.
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by darediamond(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2022
TenQ:

Russia is not only liberating Ukrainians but it is as well doing us favor in Africa.

Do you notice Italy Newest leader attack on France now over the destruction France is brigging upon her colonies in Africa?
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by TenQ: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2022
darediamond:

Russia is not only liberating Ukrainians but it is as well doing us favor in Africa.

Do you notice Italy Newest leader attack on France now over the destruction France is brigging upon her colonies in Africa?
Stay focused!
The issue is about Ukraine the Nation and Ukrainians.

I told you I don't support NATO nor USA nor France nor Britain not Russia: that are ALL wicked and selfish in their own right.

My support is with Ukraine and Ukrainians. How can I support INJUSTICE to my neighbor who is a battleground between two equally evil powers!

Not Me!
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by benjsniper33: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Teecosmetics:

Oga, the war is termed ‘unprovoked’ and I don’t think ur hate for western world can justify the war! Keep supporting the unprovoked killing because it doesn’t affect ur family.

I don't blame you my dear, i blame our educational, social and religious systems which has constantly indoctrinated us with the fallacy of "White" or "Western Exceptionalism". In essence we already have it in us to believe anything that the white man or his government says. I'm sure the "White Jesus" is your first Husband hahah grin

The war is termed "unprovoked" by who?? Who are those who termed the war "unprovoked"?
The same western media who "termed" Africa a Jungle and Africans as "Monkeys and Savages" , the same western media who justified the killing of countless Africans and middle-easterners under the guise of "combating terrorism" ? Western civilization has hurt your family, race and culture than Russia or Putin will ever do...haha grin

I don't justify the war cos it's innocent people that becomes mostly affected and of course Putin is not a Saint and so are the leaders of the western world.

So I'm not blinded by hate for the "Western World" i am guided by common sense and reason. When the same crop of people who genocided and enslaved your race spiritually, mentally and physically put out a narrative you should use your common sense to analyze such news or better still learn from history.

I suggest you use some of those profit that you make selling cosmetics to buy few books that can enlighten you on the trappings of the western media and its role in the sustenance and promotion of Global Western Hegemony, so you can develop an analytical mindset towards serious issues instead of the fallacious or cosmetic mindset that you currently have..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Psalmistproject: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu
NATO is not an economic union but a military union set up primarily to counter the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union is gone, so wot is NATO still doing alive? Why do they try to rival the UN? What will happen to the rest countrys of dis world dat can’t join? What is our protection against dem? They should stop spreading dats wot Russia is saying and its for ur own good. Yet u want to support slave masters?

I find your ignorance quite amusing.
You said NATO WAS primarily what? So you are dumb enough to know nothing about the first and second world wars?

If the Soviet has fallen and Euro Atlantic nations Still wañts to be part of NATO, what kind of weed are you chewing that will elude you the common sense of knowing people are tired of the old dictatorial ways?

As a co vampire with Putin, remember who decided to evade Ukraine.

Now to allow you digest all I've said, are you really that daftt to know Russia was also among colonialists
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by Krismas(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Psalmistproject:

I find your ignorance quite amusing.
You said NATO WAS primarily what? So you are dumb enough to know nothing about the first and second world wars?

If the Soviet has fallen and Euro Atlantic nations Still wañts to be part of NATO, what kind of weed are you chewing that will elude you the common sense of knowing people are tired of the old dictatorial ways?

As a co vampire with Putin, remember who decided to evade Ukraine.

Now to allow you digest all I've said, are you really that daftt to know Russia was also among colonialists
grin Now I know why dey say HALF EDUCATION IS DANGEROUS. U completely off the track!
NATO was formed to counter the Soviet Union, u heard me right. After the collapse of USSR, Russia got guarantees from Bush that the alliance will not spread an inch eastward. They never kept that promise.
Talking about alliances, I believe u will agree Americans and Europeans have no morality to continue to expand a military union that threatens the rest of the world? It will lead to exactly a Ukraine war like situation.
As for attack on Ukraine, NATO attacked Ukraine first! Conducting vicious bio-labs in Ukraine for years, illegally cultivating biological weapons, arming and training neo-nazis? Russia does not need a soothsayer to know that failure to counter all of that is tantamount to death sentence for Russian federation. So, spare me all these UKRAINE IS INNOCENT bullshit trumped by western hypocrisy.
As for Russia being a colonialist. I am aware that the Czar attended the Berlin conference were Africa was partitioned. But I don’t know of any Russian African colony and certainly there is no case of Russia’s neo colonial behavior. Its bad enough to have been colonized by d west, Wots is worse is that many African countries today are still tightly under the grasp of these colonialists. Independence seem only on paper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by LogicBomb8: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
emmabest2000:
Putin right now
...you are next
Re: Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War by benjsniper33: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Teecosmetics:

Oga, the war is termed ‘unprovoked’ and I don’t think ur hate for western world can justify the war! Keep supporting the unprovoked killing because it doesn’t affect ur family.

Typical Nigerian haha... you tryna use the world "hate" and "ur family" to pour venom in me... but that can't work cos i understand the dirty games we Nigerians tend to pull when we really don't have the right response to give so as not to look foolish or unintelligent haha...gotcha lol!

and FYI i don't support killing, i condemn all injustices exerted by persons in power against the masses of humanity..i condemn all injustices in the west , south, east and north..

I didn't see all these tears of yours when the west waged unjustified was against Iraq and Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Haiti, Syria are currently under siege instigated by western sanction and military action.. i ask again where is your tears? haha... aren't they human beings like you?

You pick and choose where to look and where not to look, your emotions is guided and regulated by western media and not by due diligence and true human feelings...

The war in Ukraine was as a result of NATO slouching further towards the east which is seen as a provocation on Russia's National integrity...Russia had issued several warning before now but the west chose to turn a blind eye and deaf ears to the warnings... what do you expect Russia to do sit and watch NATO weaponry entrenched 70km to Moscow? .. mama use your 6 abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President / Crowds Attend Navalny Funeral As Kremlin Warns Against Protests (Photos) / Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.