Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested (34872 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Beverlyjean(f): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Alsenora:
How do you want Yorubas working for Obi's candidacy to feel calling them 'tribalistic pig'...you guys will spoil everything for your candidate if you keep viewing things this way...

Whether u support it or not... obi is ur next president...the earlier u accept it, the better for ur peace of mind ...
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Greenback: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Babaibe:

igbo people are too desperate, na by force to rule Nigeria. Obi will be worst than Buhari, when you anyone so desperate for a position, please run. Tinubu may be old, but he is very sound than 419 obi.
So someone that called the press and was announcing "emi lo Kan" to the world is not desperate,abi?!
Shame on you all. God dey watch una.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by bigiyaro(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Impersonation as how? If I resemble tinubu con vote for obi, how is that a crime?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Ayodeoba: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Damage control but no sane person believes it. Someone that I saw with my two eyes at the rally!
make Dem first arrest you,so you can explain to us when you saw him in the rally,can you pls drop your number for interrogation in our station
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by xtervaganza(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Obi supporters and lies.

They are working overtime on all these lies to trick we Yorubas into voting their liar. It won't happen

Animals
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Very true. I've never seen a people like these pigs from the south west. Their senselessness is hereditary. They all reason like people without brains.

No wonder a certain impostor and drug lord from Iragbiji is raping their common wealth in Lagos.

Yoruba R'onu ooo

I’m not sure why you people are so concerned about who is raping yorubas’ wealth in Lagos.. You should be more concerned about your brothers killing themselves like street dogs in the east.
Falana gbo tie!

The igbos, the cheapest and the most confused group in the country…Very sad!

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by xxmoney15(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Why arrest the guy.

Did he call himself the deputy governor's son? Or did he write it on his shirt.

Even APC n PDP are scared of the PO campaign.

Else they should have arrested the guy that was standing on Nigerian flag who they claimed is PO's son for impersonating and desecrating our national flag
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by sircatherine45(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Difrent:

When 99% igbos support PO its not tribalism

But of yorubas support BAT its tribalism

Continue

Your reply doesn't hold any water. Some Igbo's will vote for Tinubu, and some Yoruba's will vote for Obi.

Continue typing trash. Your reward is awaiting....
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
lkamandoncome:

Stupid Yoruba tribalist

Just so you, the Yoruba people were mostly in full support for peter Obi before you igbos got carried away and became severely stupid.
I guess it is true that you can’t put a bunch of lowlifes on the couch when they truly belong on a dusty floor.
An Igbo man will never lead this country till the end of time…STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW (selling used batteries, used computers, used tires and getting locked up in Malaysia). Leadership is not part of your DNA.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by CoolAmbience(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:
They did it inorder to force the Yoruba people to support a biafra man,.( Ojukwu the second)

grin cheesy grin you see your life

Ibo people don't know politics grin grin grin

Your last comment reminded me of an engagement I had with a few young men just two days ago.

One of the young men was from Ihiala in Anambra state - a diehard Obi supporter. I am from Anambra too.

I simply told them that we, Igbos, do not know what we want. We can't desire an Igbo presidency, and at the same allow the clamour for secession of the country to linger, and destroy the very fabrics of our existence. No one will trust you. No region can produce the president without the help of others.

I showed them the comprehensive result of the 2003 presidential elections in which Obasanjo won Ojukwu in ALL the states of the Southeast. Ask if the same Obasanjo, in the same election was able to win Buhari? Buhari trounced Obasanjo by over 800,000 votes in Kastina.

So, how do you get the presidency when you don't vote for a candidate from your region?

Let's fast-forward to 2015....APGA, a political party that has its taproot in the Southeast, decided not to field a presidential candidate in order to mobilize votes for Jonathan / PDP in the Southeast. Peter Obi, Willy Obiano, Victor Umeh and Co, were at the center of this arrangement in favour of the PDP, despite Jonathan not being an Igbo man...

Why did Obi and co, do that for Jonathan and the PDP? Was there no contenders for the office of the president from the Southeast during the 2015 presidential elections? Why didn't Obi and co, mobilize support for the Igbo candidate instead?

Today, Obi is vying for president and APGA is fielding a candidate as well...why shouldn't they? Obi is a betrayer. It is his ambition that made him annex APGA to the PDP just after leaving office. I am happy that APGA has fielded a candidate too. That's paying him with his own money.

You can see that the tale of an Igbo presidency is one of betrayals, confusions and wild imaginations. There is no strategic plan for it, and this why it has remained a mirage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by shegra58: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Belluski:

Wake up man...
alot of folks see dat as gimmicks to trick dem by your candidate... or i should tell you? dude think and use every attack on your candidate as a counter attack to sell your candidate.. u people cannot think dat is just the problem.... dumb as expected
Anybody who doesn't support Obi is dump? I can't expect much from you.
Just dey prepare to relocate to Israel or continue shouting marginalization or we want Biafra after next year presidential election when Obi finally Lulé grin
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by oyin44: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Your last comment reminded me of an engagement I had with a few young men just two days ago.

One of the young men was from Ihiala in Anambra state - a diehard Obi supporter. I am from Anambra too.

I simply told them that we, Igbos, do not know what we want. We can't desire an Igbo presidency, and at the same allow the clamour for secession of the country to linger, and destroy the very fabrics of our existence. No one will trust you. No region can produce the president without the help of others.

I showed them the comprehensive result of the 2003 presidential elections in which Obasanjo won Ojukwu in ALL the states of the Southeast. Ask if the same Obasanjo, in the same election was able to win Buhari? Buhari trounced Obasanjo by over 800,000 votes in Kastina.

So, how do you get the presidency when you don't vote for a candidate from your region?

Let's fast-forward to 2015....APGA, a political party that has its taproot in the Southeast, decided not to field a presidential candidate in order to mobilize votes for Jonathan / PDP in the Southeast. Peter Obi, Willy Obiano, Victor Umeh and Co, were at the center of this arrangement in favour of the PDP, despite Jonathan not being an Igbo man...

Why did Obi and co, do that for Jonathan and the PDP? Was there no contenders for the office of the president from the Southeast during the 2015 presidential elections? Why didn't Obi and co, mobilize support for the Igbo candidate instead?

Today, Obi is vying for president and APGA is fielding a candidate as well...why shouldn't they? Obi is a betrayer. It is his ambition that made him annex APGA to the PDP just after leaving office. I am happy that APGA has fielded a candidate too. That's paying him with his own money.

You can see that the tale of an Igbo presidency is one of betrayals, confusions and wild imaginations. There is no strategic plan for it, and this why it has remained a mirage.

l thank you for telling me this...sir
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BeardedMeat(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2022
WordsMender:

But more than half of SE won't vote for him.
Let's wait and see.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ChristineC: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry ma, he will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers.
you are a mumu man, born and buttered.
the poor quality of education in that country has made a lot you completely brainless zombies.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by wasuka14(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2022
badaru911:
.. Well,.. At next rally plz..

Oga Bleep will kill you. Continue to catch ur cruise o
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by SmartyPants(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu give them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?

Oga, do you know what his son looks like better than he does??

It's too early abeg.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by JooEeL(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Have you called for the arrest of armed Fulani bandits? Just see his moniker.

Its not so difficult to note that this one is an e-battering keyboard warrior of the failed zoo government.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:

I’m not sure why you people are so concerned about who is raping yorubas’ wealth in Lagos.. You should be more concerned about your brothers killing themselves like street dogs in the east.
Falana gbo tie!

grin grin grin

Yoruba wealth in Lagos? Are you high on dust or something? Are we no longer in ONE NIGERIA again? Is Lagos not the former Capital of the Nation? Did the Yorubas build Lagos?

You see what I've always said about you urchins. Your penchant for Falsehood knows no bounds. That was how one was showing a picture of third mainland bridge claiming Tinubu did it.

As for killing people like street dogs, that's the exclusive of your people who are born as agbero and start practising on attainment of the age 5. The MC Oluomos and the Tunde Polys of this world comes to mind. Was it not last week, your brothers killed themselves in the streets of Iyana Oba by beating themselves to death? Between sane business men and "Owomida" miscreants like yourself, who should be labelled a street dog?

Lastly, Yorubas remain the most deluded sets of humans in Nigeria. Tribalism and ethnic jingoism has blinded most of you. You idiots do not see good in others but want others to see good in you. Shey you're running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket? Let's see how far your lord, the El Chapo De Bourdillon, goes.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by MedicH: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:

Falana gbo tie!

yet, 75% of all certificate of occupancy issues in Lagos state goes to igbos.

Obi supporters shut down lagos state, your governor no even get attendance to his independence day show of shame.

you are born to be a fool
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Belluski: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2022
shegra58:
Anybody who doesn't support Obi is dump? I can't expect much from you.
Just dey prepare to relocate to Israel or continue shouting marginalization or we want Biafra after next year presidential election when Obi finally Lulé grin

You see why i call you dump... you just assume and concluded am from the east and even ipob... note, I’m not even supporting obi, so I’m dump... you lack wisdom.. I’ve just been wasting my time with a slowpoke
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Yoruba wealth in Lagos? Are you high on dust or something? Are we no longer in ONE NIGERIA again? Is Lagos not the former Capital of the Nation? Did the Yorubas build Lagos?

You see what I've always said about you urchins. Your penchant for Falsehood knows no bounds. That was how one was showing a picture of third mainland bridge claiming Tinubu did it.

As for killing people like street dogs, that's the exclusive of your people who are born as agbero and start practising on attainment of the age 5. The MC Oluomos and the Tunde Polys of this world comes to mind. Was it not last week, your brothers killed themselves in the streets of Iyana Oba by beating themselves to death? Between sane business men and "Owomida" miscreants like yourself, who should be labelled a street dog?

Lastly, Yorubas remain the most deluded sets of humans in Nigeria. Tribalism and ethnic jingoism has blinded most of you. You idiots do not see good in others but want others to see good in you. Shey you're running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket? Let's see how far your lord, the El Chapo De Bourdillon, goes.

Are we no longer ONE Nigeria again?
What a stupid question that should be directed to your brothers in the East…the bush goats that kill themselves like flies.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Goziesolar: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power
lawyer in the house ,you are absolutely right
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BluntCrazeMan: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Deputy Gov’s son, viral video in Lagos ‘Obedients’ rally, false – Deputy gov’s aide

…As Hamzat orders arrest, prosecution of impersonator.

By Olasunkanmi Akoni

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/deputy-govs-son-viral-video-in-lagos-obidients-rally-false-deputy-govs-aide/

Ok..

Debunked..

But what offence did he commit exactly?
Was it his fault that he resembled Femi Hamzat’s son?

Or was it his fault that he has a preferred candidate who is different from that of Femi Hamzat’s??

Was he the one that made himself Femi Hamzat’s son?
Or the people who saw him and marveled at the striking resemblance??
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ChukwuObe: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=117220641][/quote]

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by emilo2bad: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu give them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?
save Nigeria with criminal Pandora ? I don't know how zombidients reason. they always look foolish
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Difrent:

In the history of struggles for freedom and emancipation NONE has been as unserious as the agitation for Biafra by IPOB.....see how quickly 99% igbos who were IPOBIANS just 2 months ago have now become obedient.....no now....you dont go back to your vomit now....only dogs do that.
But do you know why many of us are not surprised...... the IPOB agitation was borne out of ignos being sore losers....NOT THAT THEY REALLY WANT ANY BIAFRA....they just couldn't deal with GEJ loss and they instinctively thought they could burn down the country with the agitation.

See your life now
Its in yorubaland that there sit at home on Mondays and Thursdays now
Its yorubas running away from their region and flocking to igboland because of insecurity and collapsed economy induced by UGM.

Like I told your likes....the level of acceptance of yoruba nation agitations in the south west is minimal unlike the way majority igbos support IPOB and are even enslaved by IPOB directives. Igbohos agitation has been exposed as a PDP hatched job and its only igbos that are shouting yoruba nation more than yorubas. Is it not madness for any Yorubaman to be clamoring for yoruba nation in a government yoruba men are No. 2 and 4 and a yorubaman is likely going to be the next president?
Yorubaland is the most prosperous region and relatively safe and you think yorubas will trade that with senseless nationhood agitations?.... no way
Yorubas dont think and behave like igbos

Out of all the incoherent gibberish you spent 30 minutes of your life writing, the bolded above was the only thing that made sense.

Your people chickened out of the Yoruba Nation agitation because of that's what they are best at. The whole of Nigeria knows that.

In a bid to lie and twist history, you tied the Biafran to GEJ yet you know they've been doing it far before he ever thought of graduating from the University.

One other common delusion amongst your people is that all Igbos are members of IPOB. You are quick to label any Igbo man an IPOB member even when they're not. But it's well.

As for Yoruba land being the "most prosperous," I often wonder if that includes Ekiti and Osun who should be local Government Areas. You all run to claim Lagos that was a former Capital Territory and built by Nigerians from all tribes just like you said your lord, Emilokan I, built it in 6 days. Your lies are getting exposed daily.

As for sit at home, many people were doing it willingly and were never coerced. You should be very happy that a man, Peter Obi, has made people believe in the future of Nigeria. You should be happy that the youths are now participants in the revolution of a New Nigeria. Yet for tribalism sake, you would support a senile old ice-cream seller who wants to milk Nigeria like he did Lagos.

Nigerians have rejected him and would continue to reject him. Please continue with your tribalism let's see if Yoruba votes alone would make him president.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Alsenora: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Any candidate that wins is very much welcome by me sir, even if it is Mr Obi. Anyone not willing to accept the next Mr President from any of the other parties will be treated as deserved.
Beverlyjean:

Whether u support it or not... obi is ur next president...the earlier u accept it, the better for ur peace of mind ...
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
MedicH:

yet, 75% of all certificate of occupancy issues in Lagos state goes to igbos.

Obi supporters shut down lagos state, your governor no even get attendance to his independence day show of shame.

you are born to be a fool

Exactly, that’s why everyone calls you guys a bunch of ungrateful fools.
You want Nigeria to be divided, but you fools can’t even get yourself together in the East.

Greedy pigs
Ungrateful raga muffin
Uncivilized selfish foools

Why don’t you people just return to the East and make the place better?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Their foolishness has no limitations. Just a bunch of confused lowlifesss

There is nothing more ridiculous than a combination of a bunch of Gullible, hopeless and desperate group of people attempting to hijack the country. But very soon the cheapest group in the country will be chased back into their dark holes in the east.

Very accurate description of them. Blackmailing anarchist who do not have the intellect or uprightness to mean what they say and say what they mean. They hide behind excuses they think fool others.

They swung behind Kanu maniacally yet have now abandoned Ohamumudike for Obifraud with all Biafra noise gone completely.

At the core of their being is the need to always dominate others and commandeer their land and resources for their own benefit.

Everything else, Biafra or Obi Presidency, is just convenient excuses and means to achieve that agenda of dominating others.

This is why they move in confusion always, making a fool of themselves, to the extent intelligent observers consider them a joke. Goodluck to them. They can't control how they were created.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2022
emilo2bad:

save Nigeria with criminal Pandora ? I don't know how zombidients reason. they always look foolish

Stop confusing Obi with the Pandora thief called Tinubu. His records are well documented in the Pandora papers report.

The thief cum drug lord has no plans for Nigeria other than to use Aso rock as a retirement home that is why sane Nigerians and the youths are rejecting him.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by emilo2bad: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Kano and Kaduna votes would be shared among four contenders.

Lagos is already in the bag for Peter Obi.

SE is his natural heritage.

NC would favor him.

All he needs is 25% across 2/3 of 36 states.
it is good to dream
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:

Are we no longer ONE Nigeria again?
What a stupid question that should be directed to your brothers in the East…the bush goats that kill themselves like flies.

grin grin grin

Lol calm down and stop barking like a rabid-infested dog. I know you're pained but please use your head even in the midst of your severe tears and anguish.

Your people's penchant for tribalism and ethnic jingoism has left you alone. Nigerians from other tribes have seen through you. Your brothers become agberos at age 5 due to the heavy curses your parents lay on you at infancy. That's why you all behave as mad goats. Please remind me again those that curse their children with "koni da fun eee," "Eni Kure," "Eni s'orire" and all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel / Army To Bury Ibrahim Attahiru On 22 May 2021 At National Military Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.