Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested (34904 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by WithFact: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
olatade:
PVC Registrants
SouthEast - 11,041,461

Kano & Kaduna - 10,438,573

tongue

grin angry
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Agapegodstime: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:
They did it inorder to force the Yoruba people to support a biafra man,.( Ojukwu the second)

grin cheesy grin you see your life

Ibo people don't know politics grin grin grin

My brother look beyond ethnic and religion group

Tinubu is a good man but he need to relax and rest
He is not so strong as expected
Also the APC. Government has failed us
Even the president wife came out to apologies
I thank her for her sincerity and the future will remember her for good
I am not ibo man and not a party person but need a better Nigeria

All these old men should go to sleep not because they are not good but they should stop using retirement age to rule us

Tinubu I love but a NO to APC

The youth are saying No

Don't collect money and support evil because the future will judge u

God bless Nigeria
We are ready to die for lo
If there is no ringing LP go win lagos
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by WildChild00(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power

You are right sister, just like what happened in 2015 when guys photo was taken from the Internet to be Yusuf Buhari and another lady's photo to be his girlfriend, the said guy later cried out and said he is not Buhari's son, and before then the picture have gone vira on the internet.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by kevoh(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2022
This is just a waste of time. APC and its minions grasping at straws!
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by moyosore32: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?

Brr u just don’t have any sense in u, Who dey buy phone for all ds kain pple sef
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by descarado: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Seems like this people want us to forget that tinubu went to London to fix poo bag grin

Look at the incoherence they are spewing with audacity grin

Keyamo posted picture of bello 2019 campaign, they didn't see that one as impersonation.

Payslip must be justified anyway
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Godswillu(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power

This is the most sensible post I have seen on this topic
Good bless you for addressing the issue.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by shegra58: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Belluski:

Is this politics? Sell your candidate stop looking for cheap score... how does dis promote your candidate, looking for irrelevant fault to attack your opponent...your candidate dey London dey ride bicycle.. think and turn dat to something meaningful..... una just dey fall my hand.
At of all d candidates .. tinubu has d worst set of supporters
what does been in London and riding bicycle got to do with anything? All these OBIdient are nuts splitting rvbbish instead of saying something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by loko50(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2022
phemmie06:
I hope it is not a plot to arrest OBIdients in large numbers?
That will be good news
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by moyosore32: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Even Sanwo Olu was standing right behind you while Seyi Tinubu flanked you to the right. Shameless reprobate.

My guy free that mugun, he’s on his way to doom already, Obasanjo sef follow am dey d rally lol
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Corridon: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

What's your proof?

I think you can help the security agency in getting to the root of the matter.
grin Just playing around.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Comical. Not sure anything tops the shameless fake news and propaganda below though.

Can you imagine dragging the UN into their idiocy as if it is Aba or Nnewi association of spare part dealers they are lying against?

https://wakaaboutafrica.com/biafra-united-nations-approve-biafra-passport-to-101-countries-setup-transition-committee-ahead-of-biafra-independence/?amp
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Their foolishness has no limitations. Just a bunch of confused lowlifesss

There is nothing more ridiculous than a combination of a bunch of Gullible, hopeless and desperate group of people attempting to hijack the country. But very soon the cheapest group in the country will be chased back into their dark holes in the east.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:
They did it inorder to force the Yoruba people to support a biafra man,.( Ojukwu the second)

Yes I saw them holding guns forcing people (YORUBA) to join them. Sometimes u guys should just read ur messages before posting them. Once u do, it will be clear in ur head that it OBVIOUSLY doesn't make sense. Cant u guys get it that People are tired of APC and PDP, the same old set of people directing us into a ditch. I'm also a yoruba and I'm sick and tired of the government. You said ibos dont know politics, So the yoruba that knows politics what did they use it for? Pls answer me.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by michlins(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
you are one person that said something reasonable.

He never said he's the son of anyone. Just because people passed his picture around doesn't make him liable to prosecution. If you want to prosecute someone, start with who started the rumor

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BeardedMeat(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2022
riyanxeally:
hahahaha shared kina ���this one hook you sha
You wish grin

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by tinsel: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?
The point is he is not his son. If it is his son, no problem. It is within his rights.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Papichulostunne(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my nairaland account if Obi win 1 polling unit up north grin
Mumu personified.!
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by michlins(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Babaibe:

igbo people are too desperate, na by force to rule Nigeria. Obi will be worst than Buhari, when you anyone so desperate for a position, please run. Tinubu may be old, but he is very sound than 419 obi.
so Buhari is even bad?

I thought he's bread and butter and Tinubu is here to continue with what he's doing
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by tete7000(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my nairaland account if Obi win 1 polling unit up north grin

Jonathan didn't win North in 2011,he only got needed 25% votes in the northern states. If Obi can replicate that, he can win. Buhari in 2011 won all the northern states but lost the general election. It is why he came back in 2015 to form alliance with Tinubu and apc to win general election.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by moyosore32: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:

It’s ur sense that isn’t functioning, someone who is alive had his pic shared around the internet as somebody else and for more than 48hrs he didn’t try to rebuke the claim and debunk d story as to clear himself
But you’re herr wailing and typing crap just cos u have an android phone huh
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Flows001(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
olatade:
PVC Registrants
SouthEast - 11,041,461

Kano & Kaduna - 10,438,573

tongue
Are there only URCHINS in Kano and Kaduna?
Be deceiving yourself..
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!
You'll just sit down and be typing nonsense. Did he ever claim to be Hamzat's son that you're just foaming at the mouth? Do you have a video or audio to that effect?
Maybe I should put up your picture on the internet and write Buhari's son. Then declare you wanted for impersonation.
Go and read the laws on impersonation and understand it before you start constituting yourself as Chief Justice of Nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Bikeosis: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Madness !!!! ...I never saw him claiming to be the deputy governor's son... But I recall there was a time a guy was said to be Peter Obi's son. And some group of ppl saw Notting wrong at that..... Common free the guy jare and start your campaign!!!!!.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Impersonation is very bad. But Nigerians dumping APC out in 2023 is good. Enjoy while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Tamara676(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:

I concur with you. Whoever made that statement that the impersonator will be arrested is a dumbass. They cant reason well.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Simplythebest: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Cus u have access to security agents that's why u can write nonsense and ask them to arrest someone cus people said he look like ur son what a hopeless country. No Labour Party executive have come on national tv to say that the person is ur son and u are here writing nonsense cus Nigeria is a lawless country fill with wicked and selfish leaders. Even when the APC and PDP went on national TV to lie that the person that step on Nigeria flag in Uk was Peter Obi son did any security agent arrested the lieing APC and PDP members just because someone posted on social media that guy in Obident polo is ur son and started to talk trash by directing security agents to arrest the innocent guy, am sure it maybe APC members that started to spread the news first cus they are found of doing anything and they are lieing machines from top to the bottom . U guys should be calming down cus this country belongs to everyone and 2023 is very pregnant.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Alsenora: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2022
This will make a good case of deterrence for supporters across the parties whose candidates are contesting to stop peddling falsehood. They should rather engage opponents on sound intellectual debates and not resort to cheap blackmail.
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry ma, he will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:

They don’t understand politic, they have no strategy, they lack unity, they don’t even trust themselves…and they kill themselves like flies. They are simply clueless from the top to the bottom. Everything is based on their senseless emotions. I have never seen a group of people that refuse to learn from their mistakes…Just a bunch of blind ragamuffins
Can you see how Atiku and the other PDP members played them? These fools have learned nothing from the past.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with these foools to stick to what they know (selling used car parts and computers). It is obvious to the world that leadership is not part of their DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by new2012: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry ma, he will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers.

your reasoning is pathetic
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Saidfx(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
aku626:
This is one of the most bizarre things I have read today. So because I look like your son I’d be arrested, if th isn’t madness then I don’t know what is.
Did the person claim to be the son of hamzat or people of the internet tagged him. I’d get a good lawyer if I were the guy.

People of the internet tagged him and he felt cool with it. He would have defined it. Now he turned a fugitive out of ignorance. Let's be guided!

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are actually trying to sound intelligent but you're not (this isn't an insult). This case would be thrown away in court for lack of merit. Go ask any learned agbado lawyer you know.

Also, I'll advice you get an education even if it's litre. You sincerely need it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) / Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.