Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested (34889 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Babaibe: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

If there's one thing Nigerians know about Yorubas is their penchant for Falsehood. You label others what you are just to feel better. You people are tribalistic, hate-filled and irredeemable liars. But turn around to live in self denial.

Pray tell, between a sane, fit and agile young man with visions for a better Nigeria and a senile, old, shaky-shaky 90 year old grandpa who runs away from public gatherings, who is desperate? undecided

Where's your "sound" presidential candidate? And why is he in London after creating Lagos and all that is in it?

This your reverse psychology works perfectly on miscreants and touts like yourself and your brothers. Sane Nigerians aren't moved by this. Tell your candidate to step down for Osibanjo or other better candidates from the APC and they may have a chance.

Tinubu won't only lu le, his own lu le would be the loudest.

Please tell us one sustainable development put in place in Anambra state by your so called young and vibrant aspirant. Record shows how he invested state money into personal business. A man who can not perform at that micro level wants to scam Nigerians and further put us the same pitiable position this useless fulani man put us. Forget party, forget Buhari (failure), voting Tinubu gives an assurance of a better future than this Peter Obi. Buhari wept on national TV before becoming the president, we are not voting for empathy, ethnicity or religion. Obi contributed nothing in Anambra in his 8 years of governorship other than regular propaganda and poor, unsustainable projects our governors are known for. Anambra remains one of the poorest state in the country, yet you are inviting this mediocre to be our president. May be when you have your own Biafra state. Tinubu, akanbi lokannnn and we are voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry ma, he will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers.
My friend, go sit down jare', what's your own? Did you even know what you are saying?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by NessFortunate: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2022
olatade:
PVC Registrants
SouthEast - 11,041,461

Kano & Kaduna - 10,438,573

tongue

well said dear, unless he was holding a valid ID CARD THAT POTRAYED HIM AS LAGOS DEPUTY GOVERNOR SON. ALSO THERE SHOULD BE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM CLAIMING HE IS/WAS HAMZAT'S SON. ELSE THE GUY HAS NOTHING TO FEAR THOSE THAT POSTED IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA SHOULD BE FISHED OUT ON HOW THEY GOT HOLD OF THE PHOTO AND MISPLEADING CAPTION. BUT THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE COMMON SENSE IS A PREMIUM LUXURY. RANT RANT RANT AND THAT'S ALL NO HEAD WAY.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by nobilie: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, it was always predictable that IPOBians will put the entire nation off Obi, with their hateful antics, once election campaign formally began.

There is no line they will not cross out of hatred for others. To them this is not a mere election. It is civil war part 2 against other Nigerians they are ultra-desperate to win any which way and using any 'tool' at all.

One thing you can always trust an IPOBian to be is self-destructive. By end of November they would have finished Obi completely.

There's no fact in your argument but asumption. You cant even confirm if the poster of the hate is an Igbo man. One day an Igbo man will lead Nigeria which is sure.
All i'll say is this, a president will emerge after election (whether free or rigged) and the effect of a good or bad president will affect us all(Igbo/yoruba/hausa or any other ethnic group). Vote whom u want and leave assumption.
When the northerners are angry(cartoon on M'hamed in France), they burn down Igbo man shop. In the west, once there is a wrong done and the person is not hausa, they immediately assume he/she is Igbo. Even Benue/efik/Ibibio nah igbos esp if the person "yellow". Igbos haf suffered in this 1naijeria. One day, we shall find rest.
It is well
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BluntCrazeMan: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my nairaland account if Obi win 1 polling unit up north grin
I will find this comment and quote it again when the time comes
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by deavicky(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2022
7arrows:

But let's look at it o. Even if deputy GOVERNORS son wants to suport Obi is there anything wrong with that? Is he not an adult? APC na by force? We say we don tire 4 una way. So is this how u guys wanna rule in 2023. God forbid all of u
e get as e be nah. Make a slave son begin go against his father's master.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power
Same Questions I was asking.

His main crime was just that he has natural physical resemblance to the son of the Lagos State Deputy Governor??
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by REALretep(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Deputy Gov’s son, viral video in Lagos ‘Obedients’ rally, false – Deputy gov’s aide

…As Hamzat orders arrest, prosecution of impersonator.

By Olasunkanmi Akoni

Meanwhile, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.

Mr. Tunde Alao, the Media Aide to Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Femi Hamzat, made the rebuttal in a statement released on Sunday.

I wonder if this so-called media aide used his brain to think before talking.
He obviously doesn't know what is impersonation

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BluntCrazeMan: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry ma, he will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers.
He had not seen it yet.

I mean,, and nobody had gotten his attention to it...
Meaning that none of his friends or relative have seen it, and even if they have seen it, none had deemed it fit to bring such to his notice.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BluntCrazeMan: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Babaibe:

Please tell us one sustainable development put in place in Anambra state by your so called young and vibrant aspirant. Record shows how he invested state money into personal business. A man who can not perform at that micro level wants to scam Nigerians and further put us the same pitiable position this useless fulani man put us. Forget party, forget Buhari (failure), voting Tinubu gives an assurance of a better future than this Peter Obi. Buhari wept on national TV before becoming the president, we are not voting for empathy, ethnicity or religion. Obi contributed nothing in Anambra in his 8 years of governorship other than regular propaganda and poor, unsustainable projects our governors are known for. Anambra remains one of the poorest state in the country, yet you are inviting this mediocre to be our president. May be when you have your own Biafra state. Tinubu, akanbi lokannnn and we are voting for him.

GET LOST..

YOU'RE SOUNDING SO TRIBAL HERE
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nyne: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu give them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?

Your brain neeeds to be checked. An Igbo man can never rule this country. Just mark my words and today’s date.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

They believe in doing anything, however despicable and lowly, to win.

This is because, to Obidullards, this is not a democratic election where others have a right to vote and be voted for.

It is a war they wish to win by using anything to crush 'enemies'. Lies, propaganda, fake news, character assassination,. Insults, blackmail etal is all cool as long as those help war General Obi's in his 'battle'.

Stupid son of a f00l like you. APCheat apologist. Who is the grandmaster of lies, insults, fake news, character assassination, cheap blackmail among the three major parties. Have you forgotten all your campaign promises in 2015, turning one dollar to one naira? Where is your Lai Muhammed? Oloshi ọmọ, akúrí
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Babaibe:

These lies has put a death blow to all the gibberish you wasted 30 minutes of your life writing.

If this was what they told you all to say in your WhatsApp group, then your admin is a dunce.

Tribalism and ethnic jingoism shall remain the bane of you Yoruba Nation miscreants. You want to elect a social misfit, a drug lord and a thug whose whole life has been a lie to lead Nigerian? God forbid!

If Obi invested state funds like you said, why hasn't the EFCC dragged him to court? Hypocrisy is when you accuse Obi of being in the Pandora Papers Report but feign ignorance of Tinubu and Gboyega Oyetola. Hypocrisy is claiming Tinubu is a saint even when he broke the law by issuing government contracts to Alpha-Beta and other companies he and his family has direct stakes in. Hypocrisy is supporting a man who owns private jets, companies and bullion vans without explaining how he went from being a treasurer in an oil company to becoming a multi-billionaire.

Anambra one of the poorest states in Nigeria? grin grin grin. Please where do you place Osun and Ekiti who are supposed to be Local Government Areas due to their unproductive nature? You must be high on cheap Tinubu drugs.

Fortunately, Nigerians of sane minds won't fall for these cheap propaganda and narratives you Yoruba Nation miscreants dish out on cyber space all the time. Tinubu ti lu le but may be the President of Iragbiji Town Union and the President-General of Yoruba Nation come 2023 Insha Allah. Amin.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Scottmairi: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. How's this a falsehood? You weren't even at the rally so why argue about what you don't know.

I swear, person go jos open mouth waaaa!
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by IfnobeGod20: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Be ranting on the net until the video of his son surface in the court that he truly joined the rally. There is no need of all this shenanigan, just sue the author and see a very high density of can worms that will spring up. All I see here is just regular noise and no substance. Try and be smart than dancing macabre dance in the market square.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nyne:

Your brain neeeds to be checked. An Igbo man can never rule this country. Just mark my words and today’s date.

And you will live to see it happen.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Scottmairi: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power

Just like me saying that I'm the daughter of the governor
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by AuroraB(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
If you people are not maddd, did he claim to be hamuza son nii
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. How's this a falsehood? You weren't even at the rally so why argue about what you don't know.

My fellow Nigerians, what is shown above shows why Igbos are despised and disliked fundamentally by others.

They operate with dishonesty and dishonor all the time, hoping to injure and malign those they hate, yet go around pretending to be victims. Korokoro armed robbery.

Above is the new amendment to Corridon original post. Below is the original post I responded to and he quickly went to amend knowing he has been confronted by a poster who always bust his lies. Abi I lie Fahdiga?

Only God can help you Igbos sha. From claiming to have been standing next to Hamzat's son below to sneakily editing it out of the very same post above.

You did not note that you had been quoted for posterity yet you still went to edit as the unprincipled, lying and desperate fraudster you are.

Haba!!! Is all this treachery from you Igbos worth it merely because you cannot get over a civil war loss?

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Difrent: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

[s]Out of all the incoherent gibberish you spent 30 minutes of your life writing, the bolded above was the only thing that made sense.

Your people chickened out of the Yoruba Nation agitation because of that's what they are best at. The whole of Nigeria knows that.

In a bid to lie and twist history, you tied the Biafran to GEJ yet you know they've been doing it far before he ever thought of graduating from the University.

One other common delusion amongst your people is that all Igbos are members of IPOB. You are quick to label any Igbo man an IPOB member even when they're not. But it's well.

As for Yoruba land being the "most prosperous," I often wonder if that includes Ekiti and Osun who should be local Government Areas. You all run to claim Lagos that was a former Capital Territory and built by Nigerians from all tribes just like you said your lord, Emilokan I, built it in 6 days. Your lies are getting exposed daily.

As for sit at home, many people were doing it willingly and were never coerced. You should be very happy that a man, Peter Obi, has made people believe in the future of Nigeria. You should be happy that the youths are now participants in the revolution of a New Nigeria. Yet for tribalism sake, you would support a senile old ice-cream seller who wants to milk Nigeria like he did Lagos.

Nigerians have rejected him and would continue to reject him. Please continue with your tribalism let's see if Yoruba votes alone would make him president[/s].

Believing in the propriety of something is different from thickening out.
How can you chicken out of something you don't believe in in the first place.
Funny its not tribalism when igbos support PO wholeheartedly
But
It becomes tribalism the moment yorubas support BAT
You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Promising5555: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
APC is crying wayim wayim, what's their problem, besides, we are all sons and daughters of the deputy governor, oyah come and hold me
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Difrent: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

Your reply doesn't hold any water. Some Igbo's will vote for Tinubu, and some Yoruba's will vote for Obi.

Continue typing trash. Your reward is awaiting....

Never Said any Yoruba wont vote PO
But why do you all feel all yorubas that support Tinubu do so because he is a yorubaman but tell us its because of something else that is making 99% igbos support PO....
You want to recognize peoples right to vote PO not because of tribalism
But at the same time want to deny people the right to vote for BAT.... most of you belong to China and Russia....that's where dictatorship is allowed not Nigeria....I won't stand by while you press my neck to believe in something i don't beleieve in.....won't work
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Difrent:

Believing in the propriety of something is different from thickening out.
How can you chicken out of something you don't believe in in the first place.
Funny its not tribalism when igbos support PO wholeheartedly
But
It becomes tribalism the moment yorubas support BAT
You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time

Lol. If there's any group of persons that you can't accuse of tribalism when it comes to Presidential aspirants, it's the Igbos.

Buhari contested with Igbos on two previous occasions and was rejected by them.

The Igbos campaigned and vote for Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, Yar'Adua, a northerner, and GEJ, an Ijaw man. The same Igbo have not accepted Hope Uzodinma despite being in power. The Igbos vote those who they believe can bring about true change. They don't vote for ethnicity and/or religious sentiments like you people do. If Rochas Okorocha was to be on the ballot for APC, the Igbos wouldn't have voted for him. You know this. You all know that Tinubu isn't the right fit for presidency in Nigeria yet you all are voting him cause of ethnicity despite his frail nature.

Lastly, can you tell Nigerians about who coined the words "Yoruba l'okan?." Can you tell Nigerians about those who were beating the supporters of other candidates in Oshodi? Like I said earlier, Nigerians have seen through the tribalistic nature endemic to your people and are rejecting it come 2023.

Nigeria l'okan.
Obi l'okan.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Morphinne: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu give them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?
Don’t worry, the long arm of the law go touch you soon and you’ll explain with sufficient clarity and proof how that gap-toothed he-goat is related to Dr Hamzat.
Little thing now, you’ll start shouting “education na scam” because I can see you obviously don’t know the legal implications of this act and I believe it’s obviously because you aren’t educated. Every other sane person would want to distance himself from this scandal owing to the legal weight but here we have a dunce from Biafro republic implicating himself ignorantly.
Peter Obi, being relatively more sensible and without a doubt, the most brilliant man in the whole of Alaigbo, will be wise enough to distance himself from this impropriety.
Chukwudi, nobody is stoping you from hawking your gala in Lagos traffic but please, take education very seriously.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Morphinne:

Don’t worry, the long arm of the law go touch you soon and you’ll explain with sufficient clarity and proof how that gap-toothed he-goat is related to Dr Hamzat.
Little thing now, you’ll start shouting “education na scam” because I can see you obviously don’t know the legal implications of this act and I believe it’s obviously because you aren’t educated. Every other sane person would want to distance himself from this scandal owing to the legal weight but here we have a dunce from Biafro republic implicating himself ignorantly.
Peter Obi, being relatively more sensible and without a doubt, the most brilliant man in the whole of Alaigbo, will be wise enough to distance himself from this impropriety.
Chukwudi, nobody is stoping you from hawking your gala in Lagos traffic but please, take education very seriously.

You need medical help.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Difrent: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol. If there's any group of persons that you can't accuse of tribalism when it comes to Presidential aspirants, it's the Igbos.

Buhari contested with Igbos on two previous occasions and was rejected by them.

The Igbos campaigned and vote for Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, Yar'Adua, a northerner, and GEJ, an Ijaw man. The same Igbo have not accepted Hope Uzodinma despite being in power. The Igbos vote those who they believe can bring about true change. They don't vote for ethnicity and/or religious sentiments like you people do. If Rochas Okorocha was to be on the ballot for APC, the Igbos wouldn't have voted for him. You know this. You all know that Tinubu isn't the right fit for presidency in Nigeria yet you all are voting him cause of ethnicity despite his frail nature.

Lastly, can you tell Nigerians about who coined the words "Yoruba l'okan?." Can you tell Nigerians about those who were beating the supporters of other candidates in Oshodi? Like I said earlier, Nigerians have seen through the tribalistic nature endemic to your people and are rejecting it come 2023.

Nigeria l'okan.
Obi l'okan.

Deception of the highest order.....and can only convince igbos

Yoruba l'okan
And in yorubaland
Tinubu l'okan

Tomorrow una go accuse BAT of being entitled....yet here you are saying Obi l'okan....isn't that being entitled?

BAT TILL 2031.....after then PDP will ensure an igboman becomes president
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by sircatherine45(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Difrent:

Never Said any Yoruba wont vote PO
But why do you all feel all yorubas that support Tinubu do so because he is a yorubaman but tell us its because of something else that is making 99% igbos support PO....
You want to recognize peoples right to vote PO not because of tribalism
But at the same time want to deny people the right to vote for BAT.... most of you belong to China and Russia....that's where dictatorship is allowed not Nigeria....I won't stand by while you press my neck to believe in something i don't beleieve in.....won't work

So you know I'll press your neck? You never see anything. Continue typing trash to alleviate yourself.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by hush15: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Deputy Gov’s son, viral video in Lagos ‘Obedients’ rally, false – Deputy gov’s aide

…As Hamzat orders arrest, prosecution of impersonator.

By Olasunkanmi Akoni

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/deputy-govs-son-viral-video-in-lagos-obidients-rally-false-deputy-govs-aide/

That he looks like your son doesn't make him an impersonator.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by jamjo: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Just look at how you all are jumping up and down, Wow short memory is not a good thing, and let me refrash your momery if you all have forgotting. You want the person in the picture and the OP to be arrested, balabalabala
When your supporters flooded the pictures below on the internet with fake Obi's son in your effort to link Obi with IPOB, I hope you didn't forget

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by abbey621(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
nobilie:

There's no fact in your argument but asumption. You cant even confirm if the poster of the hate is an Igbo man. One day an Igbo man will lead Nigeria which is sure.
All i'll say is this, a president will emerge after election (whether free or rigged) and the effect of a good or bad president will affect us all(Igbo/yoruba/hausa or any other ethnic group). Vote whom u want and leave assumption.
When the northerners are angry(cartoon on M'hamed in France), they burn down Igbo man shop (SIMPLE, Yorubas do not really live outside of SW, less than 5% of Yorubas are in the North). In the west, once there is a wrong done and the person is not hausa, they immediately assume he/she is Igbo (LIES, garage fights, cult fights etc dey Lagos and nobody associates it to Igbos). Even Benue/efik/Ibibio nah igbos esp if the person "yellow". Igbos haf suffered in this 1naijeria. One day, we shall find rest.
It is well

It's this victim mentality that keeps y'all politically backward in Nigeria. One half of y'all want Biafra, a quarter wants Igbo man presidency and another quarter is still in love with PDP, a party that chose Fulani over y'all. Una want Nigerian votes from the same people you called brown roof afonjas, fulani slaves, urine drinking funlani, terrorists and so on. A nice man like Obi should be loved all over Nigeria but because of his supporters past and present transgressions, all people think about is, will this guy break up Nigeria? Will Igbos start boasting that they built Nigeria? Why hasn't this guy openly denied Biafra? Fix una family, less boasting, more humility, maybe by 2035, Igbo man will become president.....Ire o grin
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Corridon: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

My fellow Nigerians, what is shown above shows why Igbos are despised and disliked fundamentally by others.

They operate with dishonesty and dishonor all the time, hoping to injure and malign those they hate, yet go around pretending to be victims. Korokoro armed robbery.

Above is the new amendment to Corridon original post. Below is the original post I responded to and he quickly went to amend knowing he has been confronted by a poster who always bust his lies. Abi I lie Fahdiga?

Only God can help you Igbos sha. From claiming to have been standing next to Hamzat's son below to sneakily editing it out of the very same post above.

You did not note that you had been quoted for posterity yet you still went to edit as the unprincipled, lying and desperate fraudster you are.

Haba!!! Is all this treachery from you Igbos worth it merely because you cannot get over a civil war loss?
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
grin Just playing around.

Lol shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.