Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! (228 Views)

Wike To The Church: ‘Shine Your Eyes, Don’t Be Used By Politicians’ / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu created additional 37local government in Lagos that was later converted to LCDA which employed many youth but Obi could not even conduct election in existing LG in Anambra for 8years.

How can such person that failed to give you work pull you out of poverty?

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Trapnews: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
grin
You are wasting your time trying to convince Igbos, they are irredeemable!
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Tinubuadvocate: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Only a fool bastard and tribalistic thing are supporting peter obi.
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Innocentman86: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2022
You urchins have resume work from your wassup group.
I'm sure is the same person commenting.
I'm a Yoruba Christian from no mans land Lagos and that wanted criminal asiwajuju will only be president in irigbaji grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Equation89(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Una never tire?? See as you wake up with Obi matter. Make una no get Blood pressure oo.
As it stands now, there is no propaganda that will shift the mind of the people that want to vote obi to vote Tinubu.

Make una rest oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by derecho(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Kikikiki..what joy to see everything thrown at PO fall like a pack of cards.
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by JASONjnr(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
No matter what Tinubu did....He is old and we don't want old men leading us in this country again ..

Tinubu gave us Buhari and we supported him....Tinubu was giving Buhari a lot of economics advice and one of them was for Buhari to print more money. And this is why we're experiencing INFLATION as it's the situation where there is so much money but limited goods to buy.

Tinubu even campaigned to recruit millions of youths into the army to fight insurgency that his vice created up North...And that's the best that could come off his dull head.

Tinubu isn't fit to handle this country.....Else, we are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Innocentman86:
You urchins have resume work from your wassup group.
I'm sure is the same person commenting.
I'm a Yoruba Christian from no mans land Lagos and that wanted criminal asiwajuju will only be president in irigbaji grin grin grin

Must you lie before you can identify with Obi. It shows you are just desperate in your quest to show your condemned candidate is not known beyond that 5 dot.com states
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
No matter what Tinubu did....He is old and we don't want old men leading us in this country again ..

Tinubu gave us Buhari and we supported him....Tinubu was giving Buhari a lot of economics advice and one of them was for Buhari to print more money. And this is why we're experiencing INFLATION as it's the situation where there is so much money but limited goods to buy.

Tinubu even campaigned to recruit millions of youths into the army to fight insurgency that his vice created up North...And that's the best that could come off his dull head.

Tinubu isn't fit to handle this country.....Else, we are in trouble.

Address the topic and stop beating about the bush. How can someone who doesn't even believe in the existing of Local government as third tiers of government create employment? How will he impact the lives of people that live in those local governments?
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Innocentman86: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Must you lie before you can identify with Obi. It shows you are just desperate in your quest to show your condemned candidate is not known beyond that 5 dot.com states
I'm not your cowordly dadd that liars for a living,I'm a tribalistik Yoruba Muslim and I worship different juju.
I'm also supporting the criminal Tinubu so he will steal ss/se oil money and give to us plus block their sea port.
Also so opc will continue their work in how they were dealing with nutherners.
O mi site mi gbo was to she oti mioo
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

I'm not your cowordly dadd that liars for a living,I'm a tribalistik Yoruba Muslim and I worship different juju.
I'm also supporting the criminal Tinubu so he will steal ss/se oil money and give to us plus block their sea port.
Also so opc will continue their work in how they were dealing with nutherners.
O mi site mi gbo was to she oti mioo

Product of a miracle centre. Incoherent in thoughts and in words.
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Innocentman86: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Product of a miracle centre. Incoherent in thoughts and in words.
Stop telling me your live story,so you were born through a miracle centre,wow thats nice.
Once obi wins Tinubu would spend the remaining pair of what ever remains from his sick miserable life in jail for stealling our money in jail and his followers he employed will be sent to jail as accomplise.
I hate theiffs,liars, propagandistt, pretenders, fraudsters and juju worshipperss.
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44 give this topic the attention it deserves. Political discussion should be issue-based and not throwing insults and abuses
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

Stop telling me your live story,so you were born through a miracle centre,wow thats nice.
Once obi wins Tinubu would spend the remaining pair of what ever remains from his sick miserable life in jail for stealling our money in jail and his followers he employed will be sent to jail as accomplise.
I hate theiffs,liars, propagandistt, pretenders, fraudsters and juju worshipperss.

Was that the reason why Obi could not conduct election for almost 8 years in office?
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by JASONjnr(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Address the topic and stop beating about the bush. How can someone who doesn't even believe in the existing of Local government as third tiers of government create employment? How will he impact the lives of people that live in those local governments?

How did you come up with the submission that Obi doesn't believe in the existing of LGA?

Are you even educated at all?
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:

How did you come up with the submission that Obi doesn't believe in the existing of LGA?

Are you even educated at all?

You that is educated, give me one reason why Obi could not conduct LG election for more than 7 years as Governor
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by JASONjnr(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Ttalk:

You that is educated, give me one reason why Obi could not conduct LG election for more than 7 years as Governor

If you were educated, you will know that you shouldn't answer a question with a question....

I am done with you...... If you 2ant me to give you answers to your question, you should give answer to my question first.
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:

If you were educated, you will know that you shouldn't answer a question with a question....

I am done with you...... If you 2ant me to give you answers to your question, you should give answer to my question first.

The topic is asking a pertinent question about a towing vehicle candidate who wants to pull poor youth out of poverty but could not demonstrate it to the people of Anambra.

Give a reason why Obi could not conduct LG election for 7years in Anambra
Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
You are wasting your time trying to convince Igbos, they are irredeemable!

Re: Nigerian Youth, Shine Your Eyes!!! by Ttalk: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Obi is a job destroyer and doesn't qualify to be the president of this nation at a time unemployment is at all times high

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants Who Came Late To Work / See What Olu Falae Said About Igbos / If I Ever Trust Obidaft Ipob Make I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.