Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? (686 Views)

State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / What Subject Gave You The Most Problem In Secondary School? / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by HarlequinLekex: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Mine was ENGLISH
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
physics, i hate that subject with passion
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by JASONjnr(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Chemistry......
I was good with it and at some point, I began to hate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by FaceTanke: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Mathematics nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Epositive(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Geography

As interesting as the subject was, the teacher made me lost interest. He was partial in cautioning(flogging) students. He would take excesses from female students but will flog us at the slightest misbehaviour. Most of us rebelled. As a result, I lost interest in the subject. I didn't come higher than 5th position in the subject even when I best in other subjects (top 3 of every subject are given prizes at the end of each term). Had pass (D7) in WAEC.

I learnt a hard lesson going forward; not to dislike a lecturer together with his/her course in the University. They are two different entities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by guobe: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2022
FRENCH the avoid people dem
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by HarlequinLekex: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
FaceTanke:
Mathematics nah
Da math i like it with passion if not for consistent competition classes where my mates gets 70% 80% 90% i got around like 40% but later later i grab the math like padi
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by HarlequinLekex: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2022
guobe:
FRENCH the avoid people dem
I only did the subject for 1 year changed school at js2 in my former school we don't do french but in the new school we did it.During junior waec and neco i was absent during the french exams day,i japa make he no come spoil my result but last last the junior waec and junior neco no even useful sef

1 Like

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Polynek(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Na maths oo uptill now I never Sabi am grin

1 Like

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Simplyfun: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Mathematics. That subject dey make brain do over-heating. Left science for Art because of maths.

1 Like

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by robinso01(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Chemistry. That thing dey be like magic for my eyes. Maybe na my teacher cause am sha
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by elpochas: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Maths and Chemistry.
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by mespusinglez(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2022
CHEMISTRY...

I NEVER HAD A GOOD CHEMISTRY TEACHER.

AND THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT "IT'S STILL THE SAME CHEMISTRY AM STUDYING IN THE UNI"
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by akwesenana: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Chemistry. I never had any idea about it. Not that I was a dullard. I just couldn't relate to it. In contrast, I was, a Maths and Physics lord. cool

Funny enough I had my highest score (A) jn chemistry and my lowest {C5) in Geography, my best subject.

My dislike for Chemistry made me go look for a course that didn't require writing Chemistry in JAMB.

1 Like

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by HolyMan12: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Economics cry
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Economics and marketing.
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by phelonrays: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Literature.

Especially when Shakespears' works were introduced, the pattern of English on those literary piece were so mad and confusing, had to read OTHELO for a number of times before I could decipher its plot.
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by alpharoyalty: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Technical drawing.
Funny enough I got admission to study building technology in unilag when I couldn't get chemical engineering. I japa from it.
Following year, I got my admission in electrical engineering.
Ironically, I had to do technical drawing in my year 1 and 2 and I ended up loving it.
It's all about mindset.
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by general111(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Further maths and geography...
Further maths, because it was too comolicated, geography because the teacher was too boring
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Streett: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Intro Tech……

E no go better for that man, Him use cane scatter my brain because of “Pully & Lever” weh no concern my future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by amb567(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
maths oooo i hate this subject i always fail maths in my class i hope i can see someone who will be teaching me at home
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by guobe: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I only did the subject for 1 year changed school at js2 in my former school we don't do french but in the new school we did it.During junior waec and neco i was absent during the french exams day,i japa make he no come spoil my result but last last the junior waec and junior neco no even useful sef
ok lol
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
guobe:
ok lol
Bro you no reply ?
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Sucre6: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mine was literature, I dont like it because of plenty novel that you will have to read, I quickly switched to science class when I got to ss2, I ain't got time for plenty endless reading, gimme mathematics lemme solve and go, simple, gimme chemical equation let's go to the lab and demystify it with some experiment grin,

These are few novel I remembered reading that year.

Lord of the flies, abi women of owo, our husband has gone mad again. grin

I enjoyed reading them though, but nah by force, I didn't have no choice then grin
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by divinelydiffere(f): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
1. Mathematics
2. Biology
3. Geography
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Tokskob2008: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
I don't like mathematics at all...
Re: Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? by Smazlexander: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
It's math for me o it's so bad that i might get over 80% in other subject and not get 45% in math my math teacher in ss1 after i repeated cause of math tried so hard i still got D7 but i have improved a lot from then

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: My Husband(Buhari) Suffered From PTSD For Years / Please, I Need Help With This Maths Questions / How To Write An Essay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.