Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,783 members, 7,959,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Low Sales? Here's How To Beat It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Low Sales? Here's How To Beat It (161 Views)

Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / Package Your Products To Increase Sales. Here's How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Sales? Here's How To Beat It by solocube: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2022
When it looks as if sales is getting low, Do this…

You see… Truth is, I have seen and promoted some product/service that you WON'T term as hot product/service and made cool sales.

If there's something have learnt in all my years of selling is this;

"What makes a product "hot selling" is the angle with which you're selling it"

And even in times when people say a product is saturated in the market, hence the low sales…

Baba, make I tell you now…

It's all about the angle with which you sell

Just a simple tweak could be all that you need and then boom… SALES

You may just need to emphasize on an emotional button people aren't talking about…

Although this part, may come natural to some persons and difficult for other.

I have sold health products that seemed saturated, gadgets, softwares etc…

So, if you know that you once sold a product that made you lots of sales but began to dwindle…

Instead of dropping that and going to the "supposed new thing" and becoming frustrated.

Why not employ the service of a copywriter to help you tweak and come out with another angle

And watch your sales skyrocket again.

Need a Copywriter to help you work on your entire sales funnel for massive sales…

Call/Whatsapp
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Contact @water For All Kind Of Designed Works.God Bless✅ / Ford Explorer Limited 2012 Fullest Option For Sale. / Get All Digital Marketing Courses - Mega Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.