Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital (30582 Views)

7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:

Very much alive and hearty cheesy
Nice
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by PreciousZion(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
LawMan44:
Lately I have been depressed myself because I'm stuck at the crossroad. Not knowing what next to do, like I hate my stunted growth despite many efforts, pain ....

Sometimes you see you many reasons to give up.

It's a very cold world and the reality is grim.
I wish someone could listen and give me listening ear.

My brother, you are not alone. GOD Almighty is always there for you, all you need to do is go close to Him. If you need somebody to talk to, please call this number 08050963866, that's my pastor's number GOD bless you, Amen.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by PreciousZion(f): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
southsouthking:
Depression is real.
Whenever that suicidal thoughts keeps creeping in, leave that isolated place and go look for someone to talk to.

I know how it feels to be depressed, I'm seriously fighting my own down here.

May God heal ever depressed soul.

Amen, and you too. GOD Almighty will help you to overcome it, in JESUS name, Amen.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Babalola0920: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Impress nobody
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by BelovedofLord: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Spaxon:
People are really going through a lot.

Overcoming depression is one heavy task.

I got over it,
Till today nothing moves me again

GOOD OF YOU!

YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION!!

KUDOS!!!

KEEP STAYING SAFE OUT THERE, WE ALL LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AND WE CARE FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by iamL(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
SirJerrie:
I wish her well

Make God no ever let us jam wetin go make us consider suicide...

I pray we never get to the point where we question the essence of our existence

Kudos...
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by debola27(f): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Is suicide the remedy for depression? Why blame depression every time?

No one ever promised life is going to be bed of roses. I've always known this during my primary school days.

Anybody wey go mumu say e wan kill em self cos life is hard, go just die for nothing. Death stops no
thing.

If I go mumu kill myself, who I dey leave all these succulent brezz and fresh azzz for
Suicide is actually a complication of depression and many other mental illnesses. Most people that commit suicide can't help themselves. It is an end stage to the illness called depression. It's a pity majority of people do not know this. The only way suicide can be prevented is if the underlying illness is treated. It's just like if someone with a badly treated hypertension eventually comes down with stroke or heart attack. Can they just 'will' themselves not to have stroke? No
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by MyCooperatecli: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
If she is depressed she should go to Stella oby hospital They will cure her schizophrenia in 3 month's with adequate drugs and treatment call this number if you want more information 070 654 654 three two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.