Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital (30552 Views)

7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by RosyIsBlessed: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
And same father you eulogize this way is same father you want to undergo pain and agony mourning you. Suicide is no option whatsoever.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Brownshoe: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stunted growth but healthy abi ? If healthy glory be to God,and how tall are you? If you reach 5,7 glory be to God
LawMan44:
Lately I have been depressed myself because I'm stuck at the crossroad. Not knowing what next to do, like I hate my stunted growth despite many efforts, pain ....

Sometimes you see you many reasons to give up.

It's a very cold world and the reality is grim.
I wish someone could listen and give me listening ear.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
From d story she's been diagnosed with schizophrenia...which means she doesn't need to have a reason to kill herself...being schizophrenic comes with suicidal characteristics..it's a personality disorder!!! She would hallucinate,hear voices that ain't real,see things that ain't real too!!!
She just needs to be evaluated by a clinical psychologist and referred to a psychiatrist for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Me wey my problem no fit move if thrown in to Atlantic ocean, I no dey even worry as far as I see food chop, I no dey even think am sef, my BP is always normal. Na hm someone wants to kill himself sef.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:
People are really going through a lot.

Overcoming depression is one heavy task.

I got over it,
Till today nothing moves me again
how are you doing now
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by olisaEze(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
I thought @ was all about bad news before?? grin
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by dmgr(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:
People are really going through a lot.

Overcoming depression is one heavy task.

I got over it,
Till today nothing moves me again

How were you able to get over it?
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
hope she gets the help she desperately needs
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Newyorkitis(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
LawMan44:
Lately I have been depressed myself because I'm stuck at the crossroad. Not knowing what next to do, like I hate my stunted growth despite many efforts, pain ....

Please, there's always a "waiting time" in everyone's life.
I believe that's where you are right now, sir.
It's okay to fill it with anything that is legal.

1 Like

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by benqo01(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Depression is not just the way to take your life,omo even depression dey run from me
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Willie2015: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
LawMan44:

No one is above cross road in life...
Thats why prayer and the bible is my best friend..
Abraham had to wait for 25yrs for Isaac to be born...
He no dey easy... Gods personal friend ooo...
Children of isrealites spent 430yrs as slaves... Gods own people fa...
Lets continue to pray God will perfect our journey in life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Cleanworld(f): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chidera,you no dey japa go any where. na all of us go take our eyes see the end of this Naija cry cry grin grin. We don depressed, repressed and we are currently going thru underrepresent. so stay beauty Sis. My prayers goes u.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Basiljoe: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
LawMan44:

Get redpilled.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by tyinfinity: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
The lady is tired of all obidirty uproar and noises across Biafra region.so she decides to end all
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by fof1: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
post=117228621:
Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital - Family And Friends Say

The young Nigerian woman, Onwuzuruike Chidera, who posted suicidal notes on Facebook is currently receiving treatment at the hospital, Reports.

Chidera, who is said to be battling depression, had on Sunday, October 2, posted the notes on her Facebook wall, As Sighted By , Saying that "they are here to take her home"

Her friend, Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, confirmed the latest development on Monday.

"Thank you my sister Linda for taking up the story. Onwuzuruike Chdera is fine now and receiving treatment at the hospital." he wrote.

A Message Posted on her wall says she is stable and surrounded by family members and friends.

"Apologies for not being able to take all your calls. The latest is that she’s been having some health challenges. She’s stable now, with family members, colleagues and friends," the message read.

"Good evening to you all. Thanks for your show of love and concern. Family members and colleagues at work are with CHIDERA now. She is stable. Pls pray for her full recovery. God bless you all"

Meanwhile, in a Father's Day message to her Dad, Chidera, who graduated with First Class, revealed she was diagnosed of schizophrenia.

"When I was first diagnosed of schizophrenia, this man cried so much that I got scared. He went to the Holy Eucharist with me everyday and prayed for me for roughly one month," the message partly read.

"My father, God bless him, is the kind of father I won’t trade in him for another.
I know people would want Dangote and Otedola to be their father and be less appreciative of the one God gave to them! That’s being ungrateful!

"I could still see my father’s smile on my graduation day! We have our squabbles and misunderstandings but he is still my father and will always be! He is “Nna Chidera First Class” I was the first to get it in my family. I did it for my Father who always wanted to be a lawyer as a child too! I might not be a Lawyer but I am thriving in my field and thanks to this man who believed that training me was not a waste. Fathers matter."

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02J42kZjTLkCXELZmf5LEZLCNC5Ard5U5Uzc8yqind44NhPk7uBkUY9pyMiq6xjtSrl&id=100050137794191

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7363333/panic-nigerian-lady-leaves-suicidal

So what a Foolish Step to take, if u have such Regards for ur Father Who Trained U out of School and with a First Class? Pls Be Strong and Recover...We are all Waiting For You to Turn Around in Full Recovery, Pls. God Bless You.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Blaqputin(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
LawMan44:

Am all ears
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by whysquare4real(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
HolyMan12:
She only needed penis .

Lack of penis can give a girl depression cool
as funny as your post sounds, it may actually be the truth. A close friend once told me she was depressed and suffered from thyroid gland disease cos of lack of sex. The husband is not staying in the same Town with her and the kids.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Spaxon(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
dmgr:

How were you able to get over it?
Books and self meditation
And Ed Sheeran's music.

But first I discovered what the problem I was going through was. Then I faced it
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Preciousstar224: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God for her
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Spaxon(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hopeba:
how are you doing now
Very much alive and hearty cheesy
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Advancedman(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
post=117228621:
Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital - Family And Friends Say

The young Nigerian woman, Onwuzuruike Chidera, who posted suicidal notes on Facebook is currently receiving treatment at the hospital, Reports.

Chidera, who is said to be battling depression, had on Sunday, October 2, posted the notes on her Facebook wall, As Sighted By , Saying that "they are here to take her home"

"Thank you my sister Linda for taking up the story. Onwuzuruike Chdera is fine now and receiving treatment at the hospital." he wrote.

A Message Posted on her wall says she is stable and surrounded by family members and friends.

"Apologies for not being able to take all your calls. The latest is that she’s been having some health challenges. She’s stable now, with family members, colleagues and friends," the message read.

"Good evening to you all. Thanks for your show of love and concern. Family members and colleagues at work are with CHIDERA now. She is stable. Pls pray for her full recovery. God bless you all"

Meanwhile, in a Father's Day message to her Dad, Chidera, who graduated with First Class, revealed she was diagnosed of schizophrenia.

"When I was first diagnosed of schizophrenia, this man cried so much that I got scared. He went to the Holy Eucharist with me everyday and prayed for me for roughly one month," the message partly read.

"My father, God bless him, is the kind of father I won’t trade in him for another.
I know people would want Dangote and Otedola to be their father and be less appreciative of the one God gave to them! That’s being ungrateful!

"I could still see my father’s smile on my graduation day! We have our squabbles and misunderstandings but he is still my father and will always be! He is “Nna Chidera First Class” I was the first to get it in my family. I did it for my Father who always wanted to be a lawyer as a child too! I might not be a Lawyer but I am thriving in my field and thanks to this man who believed that training me was not a waste. Fathers matter."

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02J42kZjTLkCXELZmf5LEZLCNC5Ard5U5Uzc8yqind44NhPk7uBkUY9pyMiq6xjtSrl&id=100050137794191

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7363333/panic-nigerian-lady-leaves-suicidal

Her calculation worked.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by OdefaGirl(f): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chaiii..... You didn't consider your loving Dad before attempting to take your life. Sometimes, we should take our loved ones into consideration and give ourselves peace of mind.

Depression is real but you must have a strong will to overcome it. A conscious decision to conquer it.

Gracias
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by OdefaGirl(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
LawMan44:

I wanna ask.... Are you like...shorter than Aki and Pawpaw?

Sometimes, we just let go of things we don't have control of. My dear.... Do well for yourself, excel in your career or skills. Things will fall in place.
Avoid ladies that doesn't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by 917modupeore: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
See More Photos Via ComSee More Photos Via Com...
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by dmgr(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:

Books and self meditation
And Ed Sheeran's music.

But first I discovered what the problem I was going through was. Then I faced it

Thats really good to know.

I'm not really sure what I'm currently going through but reading books have so far been helpful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Maybe she no get boyfriend to be talking to.

Nope, Schizophrenia is a life sentence
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by JoeOdion(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Maybe she no get boyfriend to be talking to.

She should talk to Christ. She should join a unit in church and make friends there. Boyfriend does not solve loneliness. People are lonely because they want to be.
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by DataCrust(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
post=117228621:

Quick recovery Sister.

#Mental wellness#
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Wwwq: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by amliftedhigher: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
post=117228621:

Who stopped her from the suicide?
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Ujm1: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Woman's bosom Implant Explodes After 4-hours Game Session / Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell / What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.