Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) (29524 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acidosis:
Lol. This is Yahaya Bello's stronghold. Most of these APC walks are for the state Guber candidates.

Are you ok? Have they done guber primary in kogi
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Dottormentor: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
You are the one that need to visit Aro, cos everyone have a right to support who ever they want, animal.
Amb1045:
Lol, governor movement not tinubu. Tinubu that is hiding in London hospital is politically irrelevant currently man is so sick and anybody campaigning for a sick man has mental health disorders.
APC lies bursted. https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise party of liars, criminals. Hope they're not try to clone tinubu the same way they clone buhari

Fake party
https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise
Pushing 2013 video as current video. And your fake rally and campaign bursted.
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by GHOSTTALK: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kogi central capital of poverty... Very senseless people choke that way....they can celebrate their oppressors for God's sake
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Picardor2: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
temitope27:
Omo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zombiedient go get shock ooo grin grin

Aturu
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by success1smyn(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Juanmike:
Is it not obvious? Who who wall for a senil old man.
You pipu no dey dissapoint. Smh
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by djrichie: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Toh
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Donwis05: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
So this one also found way into nairaland?
APC and lies are truly like 5&6.
This video was a 2019 rally for Bello and his deputy. If this rally is current, what is Bello n his deputy doing on the banners?
Why ain't we seeing pictures of Tinubu and Shetima on the banners?
Why are we not seeing such things as BATSHETT2023?
Why is everything about apc n Tinubu full of lies and fakes?
OK I know why... The OBIdient rallies across Nigeria on October 1st and the one going on in calabar today have so much pressed their necks :Psuch that they are getting depressed.

In fact, we r done with neck pressing, na breaking necks we dey now
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Amb1045(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dottormentor:
You are the one that need to visit Aro, cos everyone have a right to support who ever they want, animal.
urchin you will push him to aso rock then. urchin we want a working system where the country will be good for both me, you and our kids. We have tested a sick president like buhari which turns out to be the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria. We no longer want old sick people. Let's try obi, if he fails in his first tenure we will vote him out. Atiku is a proven criminal who stole Nigerian treasures in the past. We can't continue pushing bad things to limelight. A better Nigeria is possible for us. Japka is not the best option. Stop talking nonsense, using Lagos as a reason to vote tinubu. Tinubu failed lagosians in all ramifications. The Dept Lagos state is owning is nothing to write home about

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chinedu, reproduced here is what you wrote, "This is Yahaya Bello's stronghold". The simple unambiguous meaning is that the crowd is for Yahaya Bello.

And in confirmation, you continued, "Most of these APC walks are for the state Guber candidates."

Essentially, the walk is for APC guber candidate.

Now, first, Yahaya Bello is not re contesting. Secondly, it is not yet time for Kogi guber election.

You just copied that comment from another thread where it is apt and refused to acknowledge the author of the comment on the thread.

Go to school, you say school na scam. Now here you are arguing nonsense.

Which post did you copy? What thread?

You called me Chinedu, yet trying so hard to teach me (a Kogi man) about Kogi politics?? What do you know about Kogi? Who said Yahaya Bello was contesting elections in 2023? Funny cheesy cheesy

E no shock you say a Kogi man does not give a f_+k about Jagajaga Bello, Th+i.efnubu, and Faleke (a neighbor back home)? E no shock you? You should be worried, trust me. grin
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Donwis05: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
Have you noticed that Tinubu's campaign is mostly women, the Iyaloja which is his daughter is playing a very dirty role with her position, by forcing them and money inducement, they know men will be harder to force so they focus on market women associations through Tinubu's daughter

When you see fake support, you know - It is in seclusion - Unlike Obi's which you even see children joining
Worry less broo, the rally is an old rally done in 2019 for Bello.
Dem no fit
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acidosis:

Which post did you copy? What thread?

You called me Chinedu, yet trying so hard to teach me (a Kogi man) about Kogi politics?? What do you know about Kogi? Who said Yahaya Bello was contesting elections in 2023? Funny cheesy cheesy

E no shock you say a Kogi man does not give a f_+k about Jagajaga Bello, Th+i.efnubu, and Faleke who happens to be a neighbor? E no shock you? You should be worried, trust me. grin
Chinedu, take some time off social media so you can dedicate more time to improve on your written English.

Now, let me teach you for free.

Next time, write the emboldened as; "who happen to be neighbors" or simply "who are neighbors".

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Benblaq(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
damosky12:

Putting the antagonism of politics aside, this is the question I'm asking... Are they not tired of doing this every four years? People never tire?
As development no dey, dem don develop ment. I wish I didn't know these guys.
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Benblaq(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

And the Hijab women that full Tinubu's campaign in every city are only after Shettima the standby president to ride to Aso Rock through the support of the Yoruba Muslims.

The women are not yet tired of the menace of Bandits, armed Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and kidnappers in Nigeria.
If only na only them go suffer the torture I for no vex o
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by benqo01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vixlot:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God doesn't accept such prayers
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Nchenches: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Benblaq:
If only na only them go suffer the torture I for no vex o

But they will extend the torture of Bandits, armed Fulani herdsmen, use of Nigeria's armed forces for Jihad, and Boko Haram terrorists to the South and middle belt regions. That's the fear.
Owo Church shooting in the SW, and the menace of unknown gunmen in the east are here already. They boasted earlier that they would make the SE look worse than the NE.
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:

The picture speaks for itself, dude. Stop arguing against common sense.

The picture confirmed my assertion, dude. These are Ebira women who came out to deliver Yahaya Bello's message. These people do not know Tinubu. You're interacting with a Kogi man, sir.

By the way, we saw more of these "solidarity walks" for Bello before the primary elections. At the end of the day, over 40% of APC delegates from Kogi state voted against him, a sitting governor.

E go shock una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
benqo01:

God doesn't accept such prayers
So you know the prayers God answers?

Then what happened to the prayers, night vigils and fastings carried out for Buhari to die?

Or which of the gods do ipob pray to?
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Erotex(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
As an Igbo man, everyone has rights to vote for whomever he/she wants but please let hungry not lead us to vote someone who will never remember our existence!
I am a business man and i know what i am going through right now
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by caracas: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
frank14011991:
North Central is for BAT kogi, kwara, nassarawa,niger
Olodos everywhere
The only state Tinubu wil win in the NC is kwara.
Kogi is obidient, nassaarawa, benue, plateau are all obidient. Niger will go to Atiku but obi will do well there
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Benblaq(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

But they will extend the torture of Bandits and Boko Haram terrorists to the South and middle belt regions. That's the fear.
Owo Church shooting in the SW, and the menace of unknown gunmen in the east are here already. They boasted earlier that they would make the SE look worse than the NE.
Just imagine! People I call countrymen are this empty.

The invisible One in heaven sees and knows every single person who intends harm on millions of Nigerians. God will forbid them.

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Jestin: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pabloma:

As e they pain them.....e they sweet us grin grin.......

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Even Benue is in play despite the noise from obituarists.
Peter obi and Atiku might split the traditional PDP votes and tinubu will just win

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
caracas:

Olodos everywhere
The only state Tinubu wil win in the NC is kwara.
Kogi is obidient, nassaarawa, benue, plateau are all obidient. Niger will go to Atiku but obi will do well there
kogi, nassarawa obedientsuna go just sit down for alaigbo dey make nonsense analysis

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Guyman01: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Old video, Kogi Central is currently battling massive flooding
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oya Zombidient l, come tell us how much they were paid

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Zeezenho: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Benblaq:
Hijab-wearing women in front, dancing with broom like they have a reason to jubilate in the last seven years. Tueh!! Shey suffer no dey tire these people?

The poor lady don't know who is tubu or ever had about APC they just give her money and ask the old lady to put up a show and that's it.
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oya Zombidient, come tell us how much they were paid

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Valkrie: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Every single person you see there is paid...!!! cheesy

If kogi central is in the bag for tinubu why is their useless boy governor threatening to kill them last time if the venture to parley without her parties..?
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by IbileIfe: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
haffaze777:
I only count 50 peoplegrin
Telling lies in broad daylight is madness.
Re: Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) by Belluski: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is massive...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement / School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.