Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob (4104 Views)

A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words: The Real Reason For The Cashless Policy / Primate Ayodele Predicts More Battle Between Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Victory For Ob / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by SadiqBabaSani: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Youths are pushing the Obidient Movement on one hand,

Lagos Civil Servants and Market women are being coerced to march for Tinubu on a public holiday when they would ordinarily be resting.

Picture A: Obidient Youths
Picture B: Old Women for Pa Amoda

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obituaries will always be Obituaries
Very foolish people.
I wonder what they have in that empty flat skull on there head.
Tinubu will be your president and you cant do anything about it

28 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by SadiqBabaSani: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Very foolish people.
grin grin grin even you , deep down you know Tinubu cannot and will not be President.

But I understand, Tinubu has so much money that must be spent and people like you must wack, hence you need all the mago mago ways to win this election

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Taich(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
The beauty of democracy

1 Like

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Kalashnikov49: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi's rally picture...shows vibrant people

Thiefnubuu's rally picture....shows Witches coven and girlfriends to touts. if you know ...YOU KNOW! grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Harni(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Very foolish people.

Mr man, you can not force Tinubu on Nigerians...
Anyway, I know you as a thief too

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Madmohamed123: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Lagos Civil Servants are being coerced to march for Tinubu on a public holiday when they would ordinarily be resting.

tinubu son for obi. grin

Come and arrest me mad people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by duro4chang(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
May God bless Tinubu the incoming president. May your government usher in peace progress and prosperity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Softmirror: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:
tinubu son for obi. grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Proudlyomonna: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Most of them on election day will still vote for Obidiati grin
They are aware that if this evil demonic APC disaster retains power their own do be bcus rice from #600 per derica will increase to #750 per derica as of the initial#150 this evil APC met it before when they took over oo.
APC MUST GO.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Harni:

Mr man, you can not force Tinubu on Nigerians...
Anyway, I know you as a thief too

Na me steal you and your papa brain abi.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by temitope27(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
So youths pvc are greater than old people pvc abi? U be mumu
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by clevybrown(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Very foolish people.
painment... grin
Always ensure to check your BP regularly... grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by toneroforever(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Very foolish people.
Saturday's march was for freedom from the grip of the political elite. Nobody was forcing them to march hence the joy & fun.
APC:s women March is "arrangee" political rally. They were forced to march although they will give them 1k or 2k afterwards. The good thing is they won't force them to vote that BAT thing.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Abdu81: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Tinubu the incoming president. May your government usher in peace progress and prosperity.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Saturday's march was for freedom from the grip of the political elite. Nobody was forcing them to march hence the joy & fun.
APC:s women March is "arrangee" political rally. They were forced to march although they will give them 1k or 2k afterwards. The good thing is they won't force them to vote that BAT thing.
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

1 Like

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by toneroforever(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

Whether u disable it or not isn't any of my business, bro. I'm all about a better Nigeria which Peter Obi presents.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by CilicMarin: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Whether u disable it or not isn't any of my business, bro. I'm all about a better Nigeria which Peter Obi presents.

let him go and represent Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

sadly your Obi cannot win

Wake up to reality bro
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by mycar: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Very foolish people.
The way you guys are shouting obituary up and down, be careful about what you wish for, you may just get it. where is Mr. BAT?
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by toneroforever(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
CilicMarin:

let him go and represent Biafra.

Try another trick. People who reason above ur mental capacity don't play the tribal card as the only means of selling their candidates.
FYI, Middle Belt Forum,Niger Delta Forum, Ohaneze & Afenifere all endorsed Obi.
Sane people & decent groups dissociate themselves from BAT's presidency because of what he represents. A lot of Yorubas r supporting Obi because they see in him someone who can fix the country at this time. Tinubu & Atiku personify corruption & everything wrong with Nigeria.
The manner of ur support for Tinubu speaks volumes of ur type of person.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Randy111(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Very foolish people.

The number of vote tinubu will get in the forthcoming election will be the number mentally retarded people in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Wisetrue99: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Lagos Civil Servants are being coerced to march for Tinubu on a public holiday when they would ordinarily be resting.
Mind you, after the march past, many go still change join the obidients

Everybody is for Obi, there is a difference between being coerced and doing what you believe in naturally

I have never witness this kind of zeal before in our political system

It is massive!

Nigerians are truly vying for the post of presidency via Obi!
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Obamaofusa: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Okay,sir.
That means that Tinubu has civil servants,youths,market women,artisans etc.
Obi only has a few youths who have not researched to know that they are following Obi that Anambrians desctibed as a Curse and Bad Omen in 2012.

Obi is truly a calamity.....Obi urchins and imps.

1 Like

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Wisetrue99: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
duro4chang:

You are asking him to give what he does not have grin

Does he have peace

As for the prosperity, he will only be giving back what he stole!

Talking about his progress, its for selected few, like MC Oluomo and others grin grin
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by PlayerMeji: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
When they said make this politics issue based... This is all ObidienDs could come up with...

grin grin grin grin

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by sukar886: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Those women were giving 2k ,hunger is much
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Jokerman(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
How much una pay them??

When you see people begin to pay for cloth, or aso ebi, know its money things
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by flamingREED(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don't forget that the youths were in three locations.

Tinubu has lost Lagos.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by BeardedMeat(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
temitope27:
So youths pvc are greater than old people pvc abi? U be mumu
This is a coerced crowd. That is the difference. We saw their video collecting payment before hand. That's the difference.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by BeardedMeat(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
When they said make this politics issue based... This is all ObidienDs could come up with...

grin grin grin grin
Tbe criminal told the world he was ready to fight dirty, only to run away.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Kendo93: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi is winning this election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records! / See David Hundeyin's 2023 Prediction About Dangote Refinery That Just Came True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.