Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob (4116 Views)

A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words: The Real Reason For The Cashless Policy / Primate Ayodele Predicts More Battle Between Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Victory For Ob / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by rusher14: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Obi's rally picture...shows vibrant people

Thiefnubuu's rally picture....shows Witches coven and girlfriends to touts. if you know ...YOU KNOW! grin grin grin grin

Those are your mothers.

Continue insulting them.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Sonyboom765: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
As Tinubu given me a single kobo or have I ever met him before that I support him like this. The only reason I support Tinubu is cos he is the best judging from antecedent btw Atiku Obi n him n then Igbo historical hate hate for Yoruba leaders from stoning Awolowo when he came to the East to campaign, to voting Tofa cos his Vice is Igbo while Kano, Tofa state voted Abiola, to a cursed foolish Igbo Nzeribe leading the anulment of June 12. Let's not even talk about Igbo hate Lai Fashola Osibanjo n now Tinubu. It is God that will punish you n your Obi Pandora bastard

SadiqBabaSani:
grin grin grin even you , deep down you know Tinubu cannot and will not be President.

But I understand, Tinubu has so much money that must be spent and people like you must wack, hence you need all the mago mago ways to win this election
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Sonyboom765: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
But you force Pandora pandemic criminal on Nigerians ba ?

Harni:

Mr man, you can not force Tinubu on Nigerians...
Anyway, I know you as a thief too
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by general111(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Mind you, after the march past, many go still change join the obidients

Everybody is for Obi, there is a difference between being coerced and doing what you believe in naturally

I have never witness this kind of zeal before in our political system

It is massive!

Nigerians are truly vying for the post of presidency via Obi!
true!!!
Most tinubu and atiku's supporters are not telling themselves the truth....
Right now, the only part of nigeria this obi's virus has not entered is the core north...

I travelled to the village recently and i heard old people talking about oBi, that was when i really understood what was happening...
Obi is simply creeping into the hearts of nigerians because nigerians are tired...
Most of the people that will rally for tinubu and atiku will just collect their campaign money and camppaign rice and eventually vote OBi..
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by nostradamoss: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Obituaries will always be Obituaries
Very foolish people.
I wonder what they have in that empty flat skull on there head.
Tinubu will be your president and you cant do anything about it

Foolish and obituary like your parents
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by duro4chang(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

You are asking him to give what he does not have grin

Does he have peace

As for the prosperity, he will only be giving back what he stole!

Talking about his progress, its for selected few, like MC Oluomo and others grin grin
That is your business. God will bless him and grant him the wisdom he needs to lead the country. The wailing wailers will wail and continue to wail that is their choice.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Wisetrue99: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
general111:

Right now, the only part of nigeria this obi's virus has not entered is the core north...
Which core north are you talking about

Which state is not obidient

Good life knows no tribe. We all want to see Nigeria work!
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by general111(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Which core north are you talking about

Which state is not obidient

Good life knows no tribe. We all want to see Nigeria work!
my dear, i just want to the northerners some slack...
But believe me, the way i see it, northerners will vote peter obi massively which will shock even peter obi...
Nigerians are tired of suffering

1 Like

Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
nostradamoss:

Foolish and obituary like your parents

You mean your father and mother? Eya sorry for your loss. May there soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by 579haamid: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na soNa so...
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by CSTRR: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Most of those women have been forced

I doubt if they will vote Tinubu.
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by nostradamoss: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You mean your father and mother? Eya sorry for your loss. May there soul rest in peace

I see your parents foolishness in you..Chia because you are foolish like them
Sorry bye bye to hell
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
nostradamoss:

I see your parents foolishness in you..Chia because you are foolish like them
Sorry bye bye to hell

You mean your father and mother are foolish? Wao.. sorry about that. They actually infected you with there generational stupidity
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by nostradamoss: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You mean your father and mother are foolish? Wao.. sorry about that. They actually infected you with there generational stupidity

The generational porverty they your lazy pig parents infected you with lol ,that's why you talk without control cause hunger has destroyed your brain lol
Send your account so I can send you money to feed your poor parents and feed yourself as well
Lol
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
nostradamoss:

The generational porverty they your lazy pig parents infected you with lol ,that's why you talk without control cause hunger has destroyed your brain lol
Send your account so I can send you money to feed your poor parents and feed yourself as well
Lol

So sad at the way you described your foolish parent cry
So sad
Re: Picture Speaks: See the Women marching for Tinubu and the youths marching for Ob by nostradamoss: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

So sad at the way you described your foolish parent cry
So sad

So sad how your stupid parents stupidity is describe by your Foolishness
So sad
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose / Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? / Police Confirm Attack On Oshiomhole’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.