Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters (12011 Views)

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / 2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by irunoko(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Asiere grin
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by HIPROFILE(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oga go an manifest your unity agenda on your party first before bringing it to Nigerians.

If you can not unify a small unity of persons how can you unify Nigeria.

Oga its obvious you can not keep you promises.
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Belluski: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
I have my reservations on this man, while i lived in adamawa state, this man never convinced me he was a good leader... he had majority of the businesses there, but alot of people don’t say good about him... i keep wondering why.
I hope the narrative has changed
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by ayomacron: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
OK
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by verybadmouth(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jestin:
Even if Atiku dance shoki , Tinubu ride bicycle from London to Nigeria, the minds of Nigeria youths is made up and we shall not vote for any old and senile treasury looters
Which youth. Ogbeni. Just say Igbo youths. Which one is Nigerian youth. Abi Ogun fe pa e ni?
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Goodoldays(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
How?
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Traplord09: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Na those Yorubas wey dey shout Obidient up and down I dey pity. You dey support Igbo people wey no like you

…people wey dey insult you and your fathers…awon Omo ale…Hausas says they wan supporting una , na Zoogerian una go follow. People wey be say na Biafra dem dey fight for since independence.

Be wise Omo Yoruba, ronu…if Tinubu fail na 16 years of irrelevance una dey play with in Nigeria politics. Remember Igbos became President and Vice President long before any Yoruba man got that position in a democratic set up…Infact we only got to that position in 1999 and 2015.

They didn’t pity Awolowo the best Man that could have changed Nigeria for better. They teamed up with the northerner to prevent him from reaching there. If Igbos says they marginalized them tell them is a lie…na dem go relegation with their support for Biafra.

OBI won’t do anything just like he did in Anambra state. Tinubu has a better antecedents in terms of governance than him, they are only blackmailing because of certain health issues associated with age. OBI may even die before him because he once had an heart attack. Don’t be fooled.

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by AliyuMahdi9: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Keep Mentioning OBI's name

The more you mention him the More he ranks High on SEO, free Publicity is what we want.

Mention his name more and more Abeg

NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

I love your tears Nwanne

Bring it coming grin grin
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by nesphil(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
I support issues-based campaigns and not campaigns of calunmy.

And I'll only support that man who willconvincingly assure of;
resource control, true fiscal federalism, devolution of power, and restructuring.

iwaeda:

https://leadership.ng/my-campaign-wont-slur-people-atiku-tells-supporters/
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by ChukwuObe: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

While serious presidential candidates are granting interviews and telling Nigerians what they have to offer , one idiot from Iragbiji ran to London to drive stationary bike. At my old age may I not be fóolish as this idiot from Iragbiji.

You and your family are alread fools as confirmed by Nwazuruike

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by ZombieSlayer1: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

After all these your epistle i hope you know your Obi and his inconsequential running mate are unknown product
They're known. At least you just called his name which means he's known unlike you. You're like dust; disappear now and no one will notice. Quit littering public space with jargon
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Obamaofusa: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
iwaeda:

https://leadership.ng/my-campaign-wont-slur-people-atiku-tells-supporters/
lol
Atiku cannot sell himself but still mouthing and juxtaposing the 16 years failure of Obasanjo,Yaradua and Jonathan with that of Buhari.
We have opened eyes now and seen that it is not the party but the individual.

Torchlight those 3 pdp papas' antecedents...
No growth.
No development.
No human capacity building.
Verdict:They all failed us.
Before voting,remember that they are all corrupt like most politicians but with their corrupt tendencies,have they been able to grow their immediate constituencies,grow the living and non living things they interact with.

Just vote wisely for growth and development.
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by iwaeda: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol
Atiku cannot sell himself but still mouthing and juxtaposing the 16 years failure of Obasanjo,Yaradua and Jonathan with that of Buhari.
We have opened eyes now and seen that it is not the party but the individual.

Torchlight those 3 pdp papas' antecedents...
No growth.
No development.
No human capacity building.
Verdict:They all failed us.
Before voting,remember that they are all corrupt like most politicians but with their corrupt tendencies,have they been able to grow their immediate constituencies,grow the living and non living things they interact with.

Just vote wisely for growth and development.

APC Is catastrophic grin grin grin grin
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Obamaofusa: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
iwaeda:

APC Is catastrophic grin grin grin grin
I dont support the parties but individuals.
I am not a "politician".
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Igboslayer: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Traplord09 post=117234779][/quote]

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Traplord09: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=117235639][/quote]

It aways end up with the lootees party

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
dannykares:

Young Man I am not a Muslim nor northerner but wen u speak out reason B4 saying a word cos u knw nothing about politics, mind u northerners re majority in voting nd av u seek de history of elections in Nigeria to be sure a true northerners nd Muslim will vote igbo man into power?
Av u ask urself about unity among us in south?
Do we trust ourselves in south south, south west, south east sef?
U re here shouting OBI, but am not against Obi but speaking out with experience as a political student nd journalist

You are the one who knows nothing about politics.

And when our candidate wins and by what proportions, you could know who knows politics and to what marginal degree.

Off my mention pls.
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Bobloco: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

Disable the urchin behind the Monika and not the Monika because Nigeria will be great
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by BeardedMeat(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north
Who cares about what a street urchin does with his inconsequential self.
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by edosignature(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar 2023.
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Amb1045(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartyPants:

Have you heard Atiku talk before? He's quite an intelligent man.
let him do live interview on any of the television station in Nigeria.
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku Mr Unifier
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Starking1000000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

get ready to
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by SmartyPants(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Amb1045:
let him do live interview on any of the television station in Nigeria.

Forget it.

He was been interviewed live a the NBA conference, and also spoke at the recent LCC event. Atiku has even been live on CNN.

This is CNN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIcnsBmQjig
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Akaujaa(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Who told Atiku that Nigerians are divided? If disunity is our only problem, then we have no big problem as a nation. Atiku is playing a smart one on Nigerians. He doesn't want to make promises that would get him committed and accountable. He must stop playing the "unifier' card.
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Streett: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is between TINUBU & PETER OBI..

Make this wan go plant Beans & Bread abegg

1 Like

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Sonyboom765: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Here is what I replied to
DaddyFreeze2020:
Nigeria needs a President that wont be stealing from the national purse to reward his friends and allies.

I am thinking you feeling apprehensive cos Peter Obi was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash in state fund monthly using his governor's convoy m that is aside the Pandora loot he stashed away in his daughter's name in Pandora island

goodheart01:

Why do u guys always feel threatened and lash out on PO whenever someone says vote for a credible leader? That guy’s comment wasn’t directed at any of the contestants but u chose to attack PO. Does it mean he’s now your nightmare and u know deep inside u that he’s the only credible one?
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by goodheart01: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Here is what I replied to

I am thinking you feeling apprehensive cos Peter Obi was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash in state fund monthly using his governor's convoy m that is aside the Pandora loot he stashed away in his daughter's name in Pandora island

I ask again why do u guys always feel threatened by PO??
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Sonyboom765: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's not my problem that you're brain dead like many other igbos on NL.

goodheart01:

I ask again why do u guys always feel threatened by PO??
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by goodheart01: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
It's not my problem that you brain dead like man other igbos on NL.

I still ask u, why does PO scare u urchins a lot?
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Sonyboom765: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
And I repeat it's not my problem that you are brain dead like many other igbos on NL

goodheart01:

I still ask u, why does PO scare u urchins a lot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCAA May Close Enugu Airport / NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide / John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.