Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Message To The Church Part41 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part41 (162 Views)

Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part41 by Hethatlovesyou: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Message To The Church part 41
(The Mercy Of God)

Though, He says, "For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”(Roman's 9:15), but interestingly, He has never failed in showing His mercy upon anyone that desired it

Mercy is part of what God wants us to ask For,while some people earns it naturally because of some notable reasons of the past, many will have to ask for it

Peter earns it, even when Christ knew he was going to denied Him, He had already prayed for him, this was different in the case of Bartimaeus who needed to ask for it before he can be healed

In whichever area you need His Mercy, ask and trust Him to his word when he says, we should ask and shall be given unto us,remember,He died for us even when we were yet a sinner, this to me is weightier than any other argument in consideration of His mercy

Happy new month

(1) (Reply)

Short Life With Immortal Soul / Dealing With Fear By Adeze Ojukwu / Numbered Not Counted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.