Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) (24043 Views)

APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by easyfem(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Which one is AC again
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Announced3:

BAT 2023

In your compound
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pandev:
Damn, I've watched both the video of the walk and when they're inside Onikan stadium. Just only women and they are more than all 4 rallies for Obi combine. I dare or any other zombiedients to collate the 4rallies and let's compare it to this women's walk. E choke, choken't it? cheesy
ur eye go neat 4 next yr, Jez wait.
cool
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Announced3: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./217/217061.gif[/img]

Emeka next year na biafla

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
I will a free sex to 50 obedient supporters if Peter obi become president.

If you are interested indicate and bookmark my comment

On Tinubu mandate we stand.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by proprince(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Guys warn your mothers, if the decide to support tinubu and things get worse than it is now, they should not ask us their children to send money to them oo.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
wwwkaycom:
Is that not part of politics? In Nigeria, you use everything you have to do your politics. Did the catholic church not remove Father Mbaka for not supporting Pitobi in the east?

He wasn't removed because he didn't support obi
Get your facts right!!!
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by medropoly(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wereys grin
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
easyfem:
Which one is AC again
Action Congress
cool
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
verybadmouth:
Jagaban 2023 is done and dusted. grin

Like of you want Nigeria to look like Lagos.

Share if you want Nigeria to look like Anambra.

Quote if you want Nigeria to look like Adamawa

Nigerians should be aspiring for MUCH BETTER…smh
Most of Lagos, Anambra and Adamawa are filthy shitholes!
embarassed
>

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Igboslayer: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I won't lie myself lagos is for Tinubu I thought they will do obi?
They won’t….the efforts and development in Lagos is clear…no need to verify.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by MITCHELL96: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
verybadmouth:
Jagaban 2023 is done and dusted. grin

Like of you want Nigeria to look like Lagos.

Share if you want Nigeria to look like Anambra.

Quote if you want Nigeria to look like Adamawa

Big fat slowpoke clow.n!

What is in Lagos? Can't Nigeria be like Dubai? Or US? We have the resources to get us there but people like your sick Tinubu be looting us, Una plan go scatter, nonsense poor urchins grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
You will pop up the news again.... make e be say front page full grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

I would have taken you serious if you said over your dead body would Peter Obi win
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

If you don't attend Iyaloja rally, let me see how you can retain your shop at the market grin

Reserve some tears for the results proper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by hohafrank(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
They are not even up to 2,000 in their home base.
Tinubu has failed.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dem go too over flog this Lagos women rally,like how many times will they post this shii cheesy
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by adioolayi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

If you don't attend Iyaloja rally, let me see how you can retain your shop at the market grin

Party members are mobilised ...it's not a secret. That's why they are in a political party.

Why do you think big political parties already have some votes guaranteed

Simply because they have registered members...who have PVC and under the sun or rain...they will go out to vote.

PDP and APC traditionally, will only need to do extra to win over non party members.

For parties without structures, they have bigger task in mobilising voters as they do not have a guaranteed voters base.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Big fat slowpoke clow.n!

What is in Lagos? Can't Nigeria be like Dubai? Or US? We have the resources to get us there but people like your sick Tinubu be looting us, Una plan go scatter, nonsense poor urchins grin
Mumu. Dubai and US became what they are now within 8 years abi. US ko, UW ni. Ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Olowoeko11: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

lies I was born and raised inside agege market no babaloja or iyaloja can force you to any rally it’s all done out of love for tinubu. Do you think the market women who’s children became something with Lagos state free education including paying their children waec fee will abandon him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Announced3:

Omo ale.. you never tired
Omo ale ni e.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

No need.

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by ayomacron: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fake crowd
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Announced3:

I'm watching you
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Announced3: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
proprince:
Guys warn your mothers, if the decide to support tinubu and things get worse than it is now, they should not ask us their children to send money to them oo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Period007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trending video

APC forcing market women to go for Tinubu rally in lagos

https://twitter.com/Oyinkitana/status/1576925899944960002?t=_L2pCB7eWi9naxLTYojFhw&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) / Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.