Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) (24029 Views)

APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Announced3: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
I'm watching you

You go tired devil eye grin
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by MITCHELL96: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
verybadmouth:

Mumu. Dubai and US became what they are now within 8 years abi. US ko, UW ni. Ode.

Wetting bad mouth like you won talk? undecided

Getat! Jorr grin grin to sahara dessert
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmxAjowFag

ONGOING at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena (Onikan Stadium) #LagosWomenWalkForTinubu …… The real backbone of ASIWAJU in Lagos …. ASIWAJU, the son of a Market woman, Iyaloja General ♥️

You want to win Lagos, You don’t have these women behind you

GO HOME !!

#BAT2023 ���

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576880518573891589?t=VyX5HPNj5Ii4o-1z2X0iaw&s=19

Inorganic gathering. Next!
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by VTJN(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:

In your compound
Tinubu is your next president bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Traplord09: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president bro

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by ogatboy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol. Forced rally. Una say make market women come march make them no loose shop. Threatening to gain relevance. I am more convinced that Tinubu will loose in 2023
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pandev:
Damn, I've watched both the video of the walk and when they're inside Onikan stadium. Just only women and they are more than all 4 rallies for Obi combine. I dare or any other zombiedients to collate the 4rallies and let's compare it to this women's walk. E choke, choken't it? cheesy
Obidient rally in Warri Township Stadium without inducement or intimidation

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Emola12(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

If you don't attend Iyaloja rally, let me see how you can retain your shop at the market grin

exactly!!!! God bless you jare
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by pacespot(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
They are allowed to use the stadium while obidients are denied the same access
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by ipasco: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

If you don't attend Iyaloja rally, let me see how you can retain your shop at the market grin

It’s the same thing: if you don’t vote for Tinubu iyalojas father, let me see how you can retain your shop at the market, sebi you see that obi to Lu Le in lagos .

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Scribx: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zydote:

ONGOING at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena (Onikan Stadium) #LagosWomenWalkForTinubu …… The real backbone of ASIWAJU in Lagos …. ASIWAJU, the son of a Market woman, Iyaloja General ♥️

GO HOME !!

#BAT2023 ���

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576880518573891589?t=VyX5HPNj5Ii4o-1z2X0iaw&s=19

Ignoramus. These are political jobbers, go to market places, villages and see women. Women whose children are at home because of ASUU strike, unemployed, and in depression. The number of political members of any party has never won any election, it is the ordinary citizens that's ultimate.

Same goes to PO and AA supporters. Stop making it seem as crowd competition. If you doubt check PDP 2019 campaign pics in Kano vs total votes received there.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by flamingREED(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
cheesy grin

All in one location, abi? With all the inducement and arm twisting, if it's even true.

Una try, but this should only equal a quarter of what was done for -PO
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zydote:

GO HOME !!

#BAT2023 ���

From Lagos Island women to Lagos women...Dem no even full 10k capacity onikan stadium. This are women induced with salt, maggi and 5000 naira each. Don't ask me how I know because my mom is live in that stadium and she would vote wisely come 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by faceland: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:
This people here are Mobilised hungry APC party members waiting to share bags of Rice and Tomatoes pastes later grin

Like For Obidients , share For Agbadorians.

No one would come under sun to rally for an absentee candidate if money isn't the main motivator.

I just hope they pay them well because they really have better things that they could be doing.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by basybasy: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pandev:
Damn, I've watched both the video of the walk and when they're inside Onikan stadium. Just only women and they are more than all 4 rallies for Obi combine. I dare or any other zombiedients to collate the 4rallies and let's compare it to this women's walk. E choke, choken't it? cheesy
My people, we must thank God that Obi and Kwakwaso break PDP votes. Nothing to worry abt again, Tinubu is d next President. Who go vote Igbos? If Obi wins, Hausafulanis know that it has finished for them. Igbos will slaughter them like cows. No need to worry, Obi is going nowhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Wetting bad mouth like you won talk? undecided

Getat! Jorr grin grin to sahara dessert
Chaaai. No be like that na. The way you take talk am na him make me react like that. Oya no vex. Biko. This election wahala sef don turn person to talku talku.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by successmatters(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
wwwkaycom:
Is that not part of politics? In Nigeria, you use everything you have to do your politics. Did the catholic church not remove Father Mbaka for not supporting Pitobi in the east?

All liars will rot in hell
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by k2money(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
vhykeeytor:

From Lagos Island women to Lagos women...Dem no even full 10k capacity onikan stadium. This are women induced with salt, maggi and 5000 naira each. Don't ask me how I know because my mom is live in that stadium and she would vote wisely come 2023
You disgracing your mom In public forum. Don't tell me it's true your mom went there because of 500, 50 salt and 100 Maggi
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

Obidients are dull. Just like their leader.

They confuse economic strategy with labor bargaining.

When you are member of a labor union, your bargaining power is invested in the union. When leaders of labor union picket, you join their rally to show force and score victory.

Thats different from decision making to protect trade.

In an open economy, labor representation is useless and so you employ tact to push your economic interest and remain viable.

A political party is a cross between labor union and capitalism. You ally with a ruling party to protect your market.

Obidients are dullards, they follow that philosophy graduate that labels himself economist, building brewery and calling it infrastructure. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Belluski: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Very colorful, money was spent well.... the challenge obi will have against tinubu and atiku..
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by successmatters(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obidients are dull. Just like their leader.

They confuse economic strategy with labor bargaining.

When you are member of a labor union, your bargaining power is invested in the union. When leaders of labor union picket, you join their rally to show force and score victory.

Thats different from decision making to protect trade.

In an open economy, labor representation is useless and so you employ tact to push your economic interest and remain viable.

A political party is a cross between labor union and capitalism. You ally with a ruling party to protect your market.

Obidients are dullards, they follow that philosophy graduate that labels himself economist, building brewery and calling it infrastructure. grin

All the nonsense you typed, shows you don't have primary school certificate like Tinubu grin
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Belluski: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
basybasy:

My people, we must thank God that Obi and Kwakwaso break PDP votes. Nothing to worry abt again, Tinubu is d next President. Who go vote Igbos? If Obi wins, Hausafulanis know that it has finished for them. Igbos will slaughter them like cows. No need to worry, Obi is going nowhere.

Just pray INEC constitution doesn’t allow late merging... because i see the north playing a late one... pdp/nnpp merger.... then you do the maths who will take the day?
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by harmony75: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
The tension #ObiDatti is causing APC and the rest.. These gathering it's not without money exchanging hands that's what APC is known for.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by harmony75: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
You cannot fool the women they're the home managers. I trust they will never vote APC again. People their children are @home now going to 9 months will never be stupid to vote tinubu for more years of suffering!
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

Na the kind comments we are used to: forced rally, paid rally etc.....Las Las na shock go kill all of una!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by MITCHELL96: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
verybadmouth:

Chaaai. No be like that na. The way you take talk am na him make me react like that. Oya no vex. Biko. This election wahala sef don turn person to talku talku.

Support Peter Obi if you want a good and better Nigeria, dem no suppose tell una this kind thing ma, una no dey see the suffering? undecided
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
AdamuKD:
Why be say na only women they match for Tilumbu?
Already, he has lost because most women there go dey for their menstrual period and menses na taboo serious curse. grin
Too much sense no go finish me grin
Na lack of common sense go kill you if you don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Breaks Silence On Controversial Nigeria Air / IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.