Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) (24044 Views)

APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by drlateef: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

If you don't attend Iyaloja rally, let me see how you can retain your shop at the market grin

Wailers are out again!!!!
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by drlateef: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
APC is now a regional party, courtesy of d emilokan crooner!
cool

Check up the people saying “payback time”. That will answer your worry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
k2money:

You keep showing me the kind of parent that brought you up, I will never abuse your tribe because have traveled and see some good people there means is upbringing that cause the lose mouth some of you have.

The mere fact you mentioned my parent shows that you are the product of a unloved home. You parents definitely abandoned you, because they were irresponsible to shudder the responsibilities of parenthood as such the insults you throw is you coping mechanism for the pain of being unloved. Eyahhhh pèlè oooo
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
AdamuKD:
Why be say na only women they match for Tilumbu?
Already, he has lost because most women there go dey for their menstrual period and menses na taboo serious curse. grin
Too much sense no go finish me grin

You are in pain already. Read the topic first before you display your defiancy trait.

Watch the game, you will cry like small pikin las las. Pesin pass you you dey say how? Go market go buy d difference na.

Your obishit go chop flogging like transformer thief by Feb 2023 just keep watching e go choke you wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

If you don't attend Iyaloja rally, let me see how you can retain your shop at the market grin

That's it!
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Dapson73(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
KillSars:
Make I drop more High BP on zombie....

If u no get PVC, u no fit dey whatsapp group not to talk of wearing pink....

Hahahahahah.... grin grin

Increase the vawulence my comrade cool

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us grin

Asiwaju is the next president, we go soon loud am for them.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Ingocof(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:
Forced rally.

Your mother too was forced or how come you got the information that they were forced?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Ingocof(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tonypen247:
When they were forced to go for a rally against their wish. undecided

God Abeg o. Na by force

You mean your mum too was among the forced women?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Gbemini(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmxAjowFag

ONGOING at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena (Onikan Stadium) #LagosWomenWalkForTinubu …… The real backbone of ASIWAJU in Lagos …. ASIWAJU, the son of a Market woman, Iyaloja General ♥️

You want to win Lagos, You don’t have these women behind you They were even in uniform not like those thugs that came to lagos on october 1st

#BAT2023 ���

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576880518573891589?t=VyX5HPNj5Ii4o-1z2X0iaw&s=19
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Gbemini(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zydote:

ONGOING at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena (Onikan Stadium) #LagosWomenWalkForTinubu …… The real backbone of ASIWAJU in Lagos …. ASIWAJU, the son of a Market woman, Iyaloja General ♥️

You want to win Lagos, You don’t have these women behind you

GO HOME !!

#BAT2023 ���

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576880518573891589?t=VyX5HPNj5Ii4o-1z2X0iaw&s=19
They were even in uniform not like other thugs that came to lagos on october 1st

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by adesamix(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zydote:

You want to win Lagos, You don’t have what bare these women behind you

GO HOME !!

#BAT2023 ���

what are they want to tell their children that out of school or the one who can't eat good food or three times daily?
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

Thunder fire u zombie
Sorry o cheesy I just noticed that your moniker is ADAMU!....LOL..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by k2money(m): 2:28am On Oct 04, 2022
obynzo:

The mere fact you mentioned my parent shows that you are the product of a unloved home. You parents definitely abandoned you, because they were irresponsible to shudder the responsibilities of parenthood as such the insults you throw is you coping mechanism for the pain of being unloved. Eyahhhh pèlè oooo
I repeat this shows the kind of home you are brought up.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
k2money:

I repeat this shows the kind of home you are brought up.

you are so unfortunate
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by k2money(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
obynzo:

you are so unfortunate
You don't know me so you can only describe your life to me. Which I accept you are unfortunate.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hahaha...

How much them pay?

Urchins... You idiats won't learn from history of sai baba
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
k2money:

You don't know me so you can only describe your life to me. Which I accept you are unfortunate.

You equally don't know me as well so your life is perfectly described ad most unfortunate.
Re: Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) by k2money(m): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2022
obynzo:

You equally don't know me as well so your life is perfectly described ad most unfortunate.
You can only describe yourself because you don't know me and that makes me belief your life is the most unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GMD NNPC, Baru All Smiles As He Claims Scarcity Has Reduced In Abuja (Photos) / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.