Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (77470 Views)

Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Krismas(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2022
LogicnReason:
Let me ask you some questions to show how fuulish you are lol.

1. Are you suggesting that Ukraine should run away from their country because of the invading Russians? Since you say Lyman is insignificant, should they just leave it to the Russians and hope Russia won't come for more like they did with crimea in 2014? Is that what smartness means to you? Or do you just have a cowardly mindset?

2. I did not mention Nato in my post you quoted, but let's talk about Nato, and I ask again..... America is the biggest country in Nato, so who helped Russia defeat Germany/ Hitler in world war 2? Is it America and the West or not? Who supplied Russia weapons that helped them defeat the nazi? Is it America or not?

If you can get the correct answer to the above question, you will understand why your mumu will make you lead a fake life o cheesy. Abi are you going to tell me that the answers to the questions are western propaganda grin
grin Without knowing, ur questions betray how extremely ignorant u are abt dis whole affair. grin usually those backing Ukraine and NATO mostly got their ideas from jingos ran on CNN and from comic scripts on Ukraine channels on Telegram. So am not shocked.
1. I didn’t say Liman is not important. Wot is suspect is d effort put in by the Ukrainians, which comes at huge losses in personnel and equipment. If they possess no ability to counter more intelligently dan Izyum and Lyman then why not try some other approach? Like negotiate a peaceful resolution? But no, NATO forbids dem to do so, NATO promised to do wotever it takes to bring dem victory. And stupid politicians like Zelensky forget wot happens wen two elephants fight? In the end, the destruction of Ukraine is assured. In case they don’t know. U can continue to give dem false hope.
2. The likes of u, who keep talking about America arming Russia in WW2 forget America came into WW2 almost at the end of the war? All the other countries in the conflict were almost at their wits end wen America came in. So she had arms to spare. Dats all
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by freemi(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
World war 111 loading.
but u wrote world war one hundred and eleven
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by LogicnReason: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
You be big full, because you agree that America came in at the end of world war 2 meaning that their impact helped Russia and most importantly them came through for RUSSIA, FOR RUSSIA, you mumu. Its not whether they had weapons to spare that is how idiot.s deflect from the point being made. The point is that they came to Russia's rescue. This is how you know people with low iq who make a fo.ol of themselves -they deflect instead of acknowledging a point.

You are a mumu because your exact words was that "Lyman is insignificant" so you are so short sighted to forget what you wrote just a few hours ago. But you are the really biggest mumu not to acknowledge the battle significance of Lyman as a transportation (train link) for supply of the Russian troops which is now cut-off. So their is nothing suspect about the effort, you are just daft to look critically.

People like you put too much effort into this life that's why Nigeria will remain oppressed. They push you to the wall and instead of fighting back you break the wall and retreat further. Because I don't understand what you mean by negotiate. Without Nato let me ask you. If I break into your house and take one room but you have help from your neighbours who can help you fight me back will you negotiate for me to take the one room and let peace reign or you will use all the tools your neighbours provide to fight me back. Watch carefully cos the answer you give to yourself is a mirror reflection of whether or not you are a coward.

Finally, it baffles me how some of us cope with ignoramus like your type living side by side in this world. You start by talking of ignorance of the whole affair and you talk of cnn. What did I ask you that has to do with cnn? Abi your own new channel reported that Lyman is not important, that America did not help Russia? Abi are my questions not facts? In fact your own news channel did not tell you that Lyman is the conduit for Russian supply so they have being making a foo.l out of you since.

Look mind yourself o grin I don't attack people with facts and I am not too proud to admit to an information that I have no prior knowledge to. But I am allergic to mumu people with low iq who will not stay in their lane. Its not a crime to have low iq, but to display it in public after you have been warned of your intellectual capacity is the height of irresponsibility

Krismas:
grin Without knowing, ur questions betray how extremely ignorant u are abt dis whole affair. grin usually those backing Ukraine and NATO mostly got their ideas from jingos ran on CNN and from comic scripts on Ukraine channels on Telegram. So am not shocked.
1. I didn’t say Liman is not important. Wot is suspect is d effort put in by the Ukrainians, which comes at huge losses in personnel and equipment. If they possess no ability to counter more intelligently dan Izyum and Lyman then why not try some other approach? Like negotiate a peaceful resolution? But no, NATO forbids dem to do so, NATO promised to do wotever it takes to bring dem victory. And stupid politicians like Zelensky forget wot happens wen two elephants fight? In the end, the destruction of Ukraine is assured. In case they don’t know. U can continue to give dem false hope.
2. The likes of u, who keep talking about America arming Russia in WW2 forget America came into WW2 almost at the end of the war? All the other countries in the conflict were almost at their wits end wen America came in. So she had arms to spare. Dats all
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Karnice600:

Blockhead.
Humpty Dumpty.

That’s all you got, insults… that’s why I don’t waste my time with your likes cos you are very ignorant.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by adeprof18(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
I can see some emphasizing on Russia loosing Lyman. Lol, that is a sought of achievement for someone loosing a knight for a pawn in a chess game.
It seems Ukraine are not learning anything at all or maybe they are just stupid.
When Russia withdrew from bucha, instead of Ukraine to negotiate, they saw it as a weakness and opportunity to intensify their assault on Russia. What did they get after that? Annexation of 4 regions.
Now Russia is opening door for negotiations and withraw from Lyman, instead of Ukraine to negotiate, they said no. They think Russia is weak.
By the time russia is done with all the underground ratification in their parliament and hell is unleashed, they will be crying to the world that Russia is a terrorists state forgetting Ukraine didn't give peace a chance.
Let's see how things unfold before the end of this month.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by sapientia(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Karnice600:

Blockhead.
Humpty Dumpty.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one shock you abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
oga stop this CNN and BBC talk, u guys have been saying that for years, look for something else to say. Or u want me to show videos of putin boasting about his weapons? Putin is insecure that's why he's always saying his weapons hve no match, or they are way ahead of that of the west

You are a pathological liar and very ignorant, I dare you to show me videos of Putin boasting about his weapons.
You are a sheep and to make it worse, you are in a bubble. Western propaganda has clouded your sense of reasoning and it’s a pity.
Wake up and emancipate yourself.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Emmyxclusive: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Goddson:

You are a pathological liar and very ignorant, I dare you to show me videos of Putin boasting about his weapons.
You are a sheep and to make it worse, you are in a bubble. Western propaganda has clouded your sense of reasoning and it’s a pity.
Wake up and emancipate yourself.
Russia can never be USA's equals and there is nothing u can do about it. Go and hang urself. Every one except putin's ass lickers like u know Russia is running away from major fronts. If u like go to Russia urself and tell putin to nuke Ukraine.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Russia can never be USA's equals and there is nothing u can do about it. Go and hang urself. Every one except putin's ass lickers like u know Russia is running away from major fronts. If u like go to Russia urself and tell putin to nuke Ukraine.

Lol, you must be drunk in Hollywood propaganda and I guess you watch too much American sponsored YouTube videos and articles.
Nobody is putin’s ass licker… it’s just that we the enlightened ones can see your likes in a bubble.
Don’t be frustrated and don’t insult to prove a point that is false. Be open minded, open your inner eyes and you will see you have always been lied to by the western media.
Watch the video below, it best describe you and your likes.

https://rumble.com/v1bzyj7-what-its-like-being-a-sheep.html
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Krismas(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
LogicnReason:
You be big full, because you agree that America came in at the end of world war 2 meaning that their impact helped Russia and most importantly them came through for RUSSIA, FOR RUSSIA, you mumu. Its not whether they had weapons to spare that is how idiot.s deflect from the point being made. The point is that they came to Russia's rescue. This is how you know people with low iq who make a fo.ol of themselves -they deflect instead of acknowledging a point.

You are a mumu because your exact words was that "Lyman is insignificant" so you are so short sighted to forget what you wrote just a few hours ago. But you are the really biggest mumu not to acknowledge the battle significance of Lyman as a transportation (train link) for supply of the Russian troops which is now cut-off. So their is nothing suspect about the effort, you are just daft to look critically.

People like you put too much effort into this life that's why Nigeria will remain oppressed. They push you to the wall and instead of fighting back you break the wall and retreat further. Because I don't understand what you mean by negotiate. Without Nato let me ask you. If I break into your house and take one room but you have help from your neighbours who can help you fight me back will you negotiate for me to take the one room and let peace reign or you will use all the tools your neighbours provide to fight me back. Watch carefully cos the answer you give to yourself is a mirror reflection of whether or not you are a coward.

Finally, it baffles me how some of us cope with ignoramus like your type living side by side in this world. You start by talking of ignorance of the whole affair and you talk of cnn. What did I ask you that has to do with cnn? Abi your own new channel reported that Lyman is not important, that America did not help Russia? Abi are my questions not facts? In fact your own news channel did not tell you that Lyman is the conduit for Russian supply so they have being making a foo.l out of you since.

Look mind yourself o grin I don't attack people with facts and I am not too proud to admit to an information that I have no prior knowledge to. But I am allergic to mumu people with low iq who will not stay in their lane. Its not a crime to have low iq, but to display it in public after you have been warned of your intellectual capacity is the height of irresponsibility

grin Senseless rumblings. Just look at the multitude of squandered words! grin
Talk active. For a war dat started in 1939, if America came into it in 1941, I will say they came 2yrs late to the party, they still fresh and had arms to spare. Considering also, they fought mostly in the pacific and had very little to do against the almighty Germans.
Lyman is a supply route to where exactly? grin Idiot. The importance of Lyman is dat its a town in Donbas and Donbas is wot Russia came to liberate, aside dat Lyman is a little town which the Russians attached no importance to. They only left 500 soldiers in it to holdup d Ukrainians for 3wks grin
The Ukraine Russian war is above ur level. Ur simplistic explanation implicated u grin
Go rest. Its NATO vs Russia. Ukraine is just the excuse. And Zelensky is so foolish to have allowed his country to come to such sorry pass
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Traplord09: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Even Nigeria will defeat Russia if they try any nonsense

Shot up..
say north and southwest we fright Russian

don't add east to ur problem... We no da

Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Traplord09: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
showafrica:

Buhari will lead from the front

From the north and slave flow southwest

Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by DeepSight(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Krismas:
Talk active. For a war dat started in 1939, if America came into it in 1941, I will say they came 2yrs late to the party, they still fresh and had arms to spare. Considering also, they fought mostly in the pacific and had very little to do against the almighty Germans.
s

To add to this, I don't know why so many people (perhaps LogicnReason included) are making the error of insinuating that it was the USA that singularly rescued Russia. They helped Russia, yes, but Russia itself did most of the heavy lifting in defeating Nazi Germany. The assistance from the USA was only a small fraction of what Russia itself put out.

I have given details here-

https://www.nairaland.com/7364606/convoy-transporting-equipment-russias-nuclear/12#117243892

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Onuoha1234(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Putin should be told that firing the tiniest nuclear warhead will bring Russia to and end.All the world's nuclear arsenal will set forth automatically for Russia and that will be the end 9f Europe and Africa will remain intact. Thank God. Be of good courage have no fear..
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
God1000:
lol, don't deflect, I thought it was going to be a blitzkrieg military operation within few days in favour of Russia, but the war is still raging seven months after with Ukraine doing the counteroffensive now

Russia isn't a world power, it is just a regional power and it is gradually losing that status.

I'm also surprised here, some nigerians that often complain about western imperialism and colonialism are now supporting this madman and his invasion

And for those of you saying Russia is fighting against US and NATO, don't forget how you guys often brag and hype Russia.

I'm sure some of you don't know the meaning of superpower.
Stop deceiving yourself. Russia is fighting a combined NATO force disguised as Ukraine as we speak. And YES! Russia is a world power
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by MamaletASO: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Vladmir Putin and Russia have been ridiculed...

Ego now making them to reduce so low and to use Nuclear weapon...

Putin had lost it all

Shame on Putin
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by SeunNotOwner: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nukilia:

But some people did it and they are considered the moral police of the world

Those people invaded Pearl Harbour without provocation inflicting thousands of casualties.

Even though the US uses too much force in retaliation, Japan did wrong to have invaded Pearl harbor
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by tishbite41(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Karnice600:

Nothing to know bros. You know nothing about what youre saying. Simple.
You need roughly over a hundred warheads with at least a 1megaton capacity per head,
to make the whole world desolate and you're here talking about numbers, when humanity can barely survive 200 of those.., So what difference would the numbers make?
The aim is for deterrence first. Practically those stockpile figures are useless. The user doesnt need up to 200 to wipe his own country off the face of the planet by the fall outs from his actions.
No just dey follow dem say wetin dem say. You sef try dey read small
Forget all these lamba
Japan is still existing
A nuclear war between Russia and America will be unprecedented but the world will continue.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Xpress24(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Goddson:

Mr. Ignorant, Russia is much more superior in military might over USA. You must really be ignorant about this conflict for making the statement you made. Russia is not at war, they are conducting a “special military operation” to Librate ethnic Russian speakers from Ukraine which they are almost done with.

The kind of sophisticated weapon Russia has, it will take USA over a decade to possess it.. I.e hypersonic weapon.

Russia has the most nuclear weapons in the world.

Russia has a self sustaining economy that’s why the sanctions has failed.

Have you asked yourself why nato has not put foot on ground in Ukraine?

Open your eyes and limit your Hollywood movies.
bravo u deserve mumu of the year award. Sanction failed? Sophisticated weapons? I dy laff u becos only himars wey us give Ukraine dy cos destruction anf Confusion for putin
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Xpress24:
bravo u deserve mumu of the year award. Sanction failed? Sophisticated weapons? I dy laff u becos only himars wey us give Ukraine dy cos destruction anf Confusion for putin

Now I can conclude that you are uninformed, uneducated and very ignorant, your small mind has been clouded with mainstream media propaganda.

Which currency is the best performing currency of 2022 ? Can you check the euro and British pound to the dollar exchange?
Which of the economy is crumbling? Russia, UK, EU or the USA? You can check which country is going through inflation and recession…

Lastly sophisticated weapons, yes which country has hypersonic missile besides Russia and China? Mind you Russia’s own is lightning fast and undetectable, better than the Chinese own.

Let me upgrade you with knowledge you this ignorant fellow.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
God1000:
So Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in a conventional warfare, Putin should be ashamed of himself, the so-called 2nd most powerful military in the world.

And I think america learnt from world war II that if dictators are not made to pay a price for their aggression, they will cause more chaos, Adolf Hitler started this way.

Putin should know that the west is equally ready for him and his madness, Putin must be stopped in Ukraine.

Allowing him to take over Ukraine unchecked will further embolden him to invade other countries in eastern Europe which will eventually lead to world war III, China will also follow suit by invading Taiwan

Russia's humiliating defeat is glaring to all.

Does Russia even have good delivery systems for its nuclear weapons.
.... allowing him take over Ukraine unchecked....

Is da to say Russia eventually has d capacity to annex Ukraine?

U speak from both sides of ur mouth.

U talk of Hitler's aggression and his downfall. So, he world has not witnessed further successful aggressors?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by LogicnReason: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Stup.id dog like you grin big mumu grin your problem is that US came to Russia's aid in 1941? Ain't you fullish. Is that consequential in this matter, its simple ABC, which is that USA through their land-lease act supplied military aids to Russia in ww2. And you are talking about when they came in to help that it was late. You ungrateful idio.t grin Arm robber meet you for road, somebody came to help you and you are questioning why they didn't come in early. Cold brain grin you even went further to tell me that they fought in the pacific grin trying hard to prove to me that you are read grin Dude it is unimportant where they fought in light of this argument. What concerns us is that the same America that you are hating on now showed the same support for the very Russia when they needed it. But in your mumu mind America suddenly want to destroy Russia because Putin told you so.

And look at this kolo who talking about "Liman" no be me go teach you that one, you can carry on with your mumu for that aspect.

Krismas:
Lyman is a supply route to where exactly? grin Idiot. The importance of Lyman is dat its a town in Donbas and Donbas is wot Russia came to liberate, aside dat Lyman is a little town which the Russians attached no importance to. They only left 500 soldiers in it to holdup d Ukrainians for 3wks grin
The Ukraine Russian war is above ur level. Ur simplistic explanation implicated u grin
Go rest. Its NATO vs Russia. Ukraine is just the excuse. And Zelensky is so foolish to have allowed his country to come to such sorry pass
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by greatness77: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
God1000:
So Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in a conventional warfare, Putin should be ashamed of himself, the so-called 2nd most powerful military in the world.

And I think america learnt from world war II that if dictators are not made to pay a price for their aggression, they will cause more chaos, Adolf Hitler started this way.

Putin should know that the west is equally ready for him and his madness, Putin must be stopped in Ukraine.

Allowing him to take over Ukraine unchecked will further embolden him to invade other countries in eastern Europe which will eventually lead to world war III, China will also follow suit by invading Taiwan

Russia's humiliating defeat is glaring to all.

Does Russia even have good delivery systems for its nuclear weapons.
if you cook food for the society they will finish it and still looking for more to eat but if the society cook food for you you cannot finish it, did you understand now?
For me I don't even believe that Russia can still be in Ukraine by now talkmore of holding 25% of territory, we all knows that it wasn't Ukraine that is fighting Russia,it is Europe, Asia, and America continent that is fighting Russia in Ukraine ok
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Incredible128: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
etrange:

Of course, America. That's the only response you supporters of aggression have. Your research told you America wants to attack Russia through Ukraine and Putin making those cities part of Russia is a such a great mitigation, right? You realise this isn't the first time Putin is annexing a Ukrainian city or ? You realise he has been doing this even before the agitation to add Ukraine to NATO? Your research justified Putin killing people but didn't tell you why Ukraine wanted to join NATO? According to you, if Putin says they shouldn't join, then they shouldn't regardless of what they're going through in the hands of Russia, right?

When it started, you guys said Putin never wanted to invade Ukraine and that Western media were just creating unnecessary fear. When it eventually happened, Putin told you guys his men were in Ukraine for a peacekeeping mission. Then later, he said they were there make the oppressed independent regions, and now he wants the make those cities Russian cities. Do you need CNN or Aljazeera to tell you this has always been the plan? If they're made Russia cities, how does that solve the issue of NATO? And no, what you described is not "herd mentality". It is called the "bandwagon" mindset. Know the difference.

Dude, the only reason Russia didn't want Ukraine in NATO was because he knew he wouldn't be able to take these cities so easily if the country was a member. And the only reason why he rushed in even when Ukraine had not yet been accepted by NATO was to do it before any progress could be made in that regards. Almost all Russian neighbours are already NATO members, so could do without Ukraine. If at this point, you still believe this was all about NATO, then it's obvious why you guys elect dumb politicians in that country.
they'll soon point u to their telegram channel sources grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
God1000:
lol, don't deflect, I thought it was going to be a blitzkrieg military operation within few days in favour of Russia, but the war is still raging seven months after with Ukraine doing the counteroffensive now

Russia isn't a world power, it is just a regional power and it is gradually losing that status.

I'm also surprised here, some nigerians that often complain about western imperialism and colonialism are now supporting this madman and his invasion

And for those of you saying Russia is fighting against US and NATO, don't forget how you guys often brag and hype Russia.

I'm sure some of you don't know the meaning of superpower.
Even Pope is being sympathetic of Ukraine...
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by LogicnReason: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Look dude, you seem like a nice guy so I don't want to insult you okay. But let me inform you that you missing the point and what you just said in mentioning me is called deflection.
Because you CANNOT quote anywhere where I said the US singularly rescued Russia as you said, that phrase is absolutely your own not mine.

The issue is simple, the US supported Russia when Russia needed support in ww2, True or False? If true, that is all that matter. So now the US is helping the weaker nation now and the question is why is that bad? No one is talking about whether they did it alone or others were involved, once you begin to digress from the main issue it called OP, and that is why many of you fail exam in school. Just address the main issue, and if you want us to talk about the other people that helped Russia we can talk about that in significance to another point, that's how progressive discuss are argued.

Now the moral of our argument is, why did the US support Russia in ww2? It is because morally the Germans were wrong. They were oppressive because they had military might.
Today the Russian are wrong in oppressing the Ukrainians because they this time around have military might. And that's why the US is supporting Ukraine. Its that simple.

Remember the UN is there for order in the world. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Even if there are ethnic speaking Russians in the Donbas and Russia feels they are not treated well, all you need to do is table it at the UN and use your influence to call the Ukrainians to order. But what you don't do is carry tanker and start blasting a sovereign country. So I hope this makes sense to you
DeepSight:

To add to this, I don't know why so many people (perhaps LogicnReason included) are making the error of insinuating that it was the USA that singularly rescued Russia. They helped Russia, yes, but Russia itself did most of the heavy lifting in defeating Nazi Germany. The assistance from the USA was only a small fraction of what Russia itself put out.

I have given details here-

https://www.nairaland.com/7364606/convoy-transporting-equipment-russias-nuclear/12#117243892
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Emmyxclusive: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, you must be drunk in Hollywood propaganda and I guess you watch too much American sponsored YouTube videos and articles.
Nobody is putin’s ass licker… it’s just that we the enlightened ones can see your likes in a bubble.
Don’t be frustrated and don’t insult to prove a point that is false. Be open minded, open your inner eyes and you will see you have always been lied to by the western media.
Watch the video below, it best describe you and your likes.

https://rumble.com/v1bzyj7-what-its-like-being-a-sheep.html
America is nothing, Russia is the most powerful country in the world. I just realized I have been lied to all these while by Hollywood and the western media. Happy now?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Xpress24(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Goddson:

Now I can conclude that you are uninformed, uneducated and very ignorant, your small mind has been clouded with mainstream media propaganda.

Which currency is the best performing currency of 2022 ? Can you check the euro and British pound to the dollar exchange?
Which of the economy is crumbling? Russia, UK, EU or the USA? You can check which country is going through inflation and recession…

Lastly sophisticated weapons, yes which country has hypersonic missile besides Russia and China? Mind you Russia’s own is lightning fast and undetectable, better than the Chinese own.

Let me upgrade you with knowledge you this ignorant fellow.
currency that only thrives in Russia outside Russia rubles is irrelevant.usa doesn't display her most important armor, she is not Russia or North Korea who show the world their weaponry.
Fear who dy keep secret.Himars was the game changer in this war.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Eagba(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
I heard that Russia new tanks have 1 forward gear and 7 reverse gears
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by DeepSight(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
LogicnReason:
Look dude, you seem like a nice guy so I don't want to insult you okay. But let me inform you that you missing the point and what you just said in mentioning me is called deflection.
Because you CANNOT quote anywhere where I said the US singularly rescued Russia as you said, that phrase is absolutely your own not mine.

The issue is simple, the US supported Russia when Russia needed support in ww2, True or False? If true, that is all that matter. So now the US is helping the weaker nation now and the question is why is that bad? No one is talking about whether they did it alone or others were involved, once you begin to digress from the main issue it called OP, and that is why many of you fail exam in school. Just address the main issue, and if you want us to talk about the other people that helped Russia we can talk about that in significance to another point, that's how progressive discuss are argued.

Now the moral of our argument is, why did the US support Russia in ww2? It is because morally the Germans were wrong. They were oppressive because they had military might.
Today the Russian are wrong in oppressing the Ukrainians because they this time around have military might. And that's why the US is supporting Ukraine. Its that simple.

Remember the UN is there for order in the world. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Even if there are ethnic speaking Russians in the Donbas and Russia feels they are not treated well, all you need to do is table it at the UN and use your influence to call the Ukrainians to order. But what you don't do is carry tanker and start blasting a sovereign country. So I hope this makes sense to you

Hi there. You may notice I used the word "perhaps" in referring to you? That was deliberate because I was not certain of your position in that regard. Admittedly I was digressing, and I find most of what you have written on point.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Krismas(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
LogicnReason:
Stup.id dog like you grin big mumu grin your problem is that US came to Russia's aid in 1941? Ain't you fullish. Is that consequential in this matter, its simple ABC, which is that USA through their land-lease act supplied military aids to Russia in ww2. And you are talking about when they came in to help that it was late. You ungrateful idio.t grin Arm robber meet you for road, somebody came to help you and you are questioning why they didn't come in early. Cold brain grin you even went further to tell me that they fought in the pacific grin trying hard to prove to me that you are read grin Dude it is unimportant where they fought in light of this argument. What concerns us is that the same America that you are hating on now showed the same support for the very Russia when they needed it. But in your mumu mind America suddenly want to destroy Russia because Putin told you so.

And look at this kolo who talking about "Liman" no be me go teach you that one, you can carry on with your mumu for that aspect.

grin Idiot grin
Am sure u went to read LEND LEASE in google shabbily so u can come here and spit rubbish.
If u chk the same google properly u will see all the stuffs American supplied to Russia btw 1941-1945. I even attached d list, so u could see for urself.
Russia used 108,000 tanks in WW2
America gave Russia only 13,000 tanks
Russia used 170,000 Aircraft in WW2 taking Just 13,000 planes from d lend lease of America
Russia spent 192 billion USD in WW2 taking just 11 billion USD from Russia.
Russia had been two yrs in the war b4 all dat lend lease. If they could survive without America for two yrs, they cud have survived COMPLETELY without them.
grin Ofcourse dis is not wot google will tell u grin The war stories u read in google were THRASH LIES compiled by Winston Churchill. They will not tell u how Russia was pressed into the lend lease! They will not tell u that it was a STUPID exploitative plot with compounded interest waxed into the deal. Can u believe that Russia has only just finished paying the Americans for the so called HELP since WW2!
That’s why Putin advised Zelensky not to accept American lend lease.
America Britain and France understood that partnership with Russia was a way of defeating Hitler. They weren’t doing it to help Russia, they were doing it to HELP THEMSELVES. And Jo Stalin knew wen Hitler is done and dusted, Russia will be the next the west will fry.
4get abt overhyping American help to Russia. It was not crucial and it’s false all the presentation abt it in western press.

Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by LogicnReason: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
You are a dog, you cannot be saved o. Look you are a lowlife lol, because you think using Google is something to be ashamed of. Google is like going to the library to learn, so it's not a bad thing. But did you really think I needed Google to tell you what is happening in our world today as we speak? Look you don't know me, you don't know where I leave, what I do for a living and consequently the environment that shapes perspective and the information I share. But if your default thought is that I needed to verify from Google on the spot to address you then it means are really retarded, maybe as a result of the environment you find yourself.

I only read threads that interest me and I use nairaland to keep abreast of what is going on in naija. And I only comment in things I am already informed about. I won't go and check Google on the spot for you. I can use Google on my own to educate myself, but def not to reply you; that's stupidity. So I really pity your life that you want to impress me with your knowledge and went so far to copy all that detail from Google to make yourself look good, get a grip of yourself dudegrin That shit only happens among Nigerians, always wanting to brag. In civilised settings all that is not necessary.

But I will insult you continuously not because you don't know stuff, but because of the arrogance you exude in the face of glaring ignorance. So bring it on you fullish thing. I get time for you o grin
Krismas:
grin Idiot grin
Am sure u went to read LEND LEASE in google shabbily so u can come here and spit rubbish.
If u chk the same google properly u will see all the stuffs American supplied to Russia btw 1941-1945. I even attached d list, so u could see for urself.
Russia used 108,000 tanks in WW2
America gave Russia only 13,000 tanks
Russia used 170,000 Aircraft in WW2 taking Just 13,000 planes from d lend lease of America
Russia spent 192 billion USD in WW2 taking just 11 billion USD from Russia.
Russia had been two yrs in the war b4 all dat lend lease. If they could survive without America for two yrs, they cud have survived COMPLETELY without them.
grin Ofcourse dis is not wot google will tell u grin The war stories u read in google were THRASH LIES compiled by Winston Churchill. They will not tell u how Russia was pressed into the lend lease! They will not tell u that it was a STUPID exploitative plot with compounded interest waxed into the deal. Can u believe that Russia has only just finished paying the Americans for the so called HELP since WW2!
That’s why Putin advised Zelensky not to accept American lend lease.
America Britain and France understood that partnership with Russia was a way of defeating Hitler. They weren’t doing it to help Russia, they were doing it to HELP THEMSELVES. And Jo Stalin knew wen Hitler is done and dusted, Russia will be the next the west will fry.
4get abt overhyping American help to Russia. It was not crucial and it’s false all the presentation abt it in western press.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.