Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (77300 Views)

Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by generalwo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
rottennaija:

These separatist, why did they want to separate? Who are they?
...... They are a faction within Ukraine that are against the ruling government.......
If Russia was a good neighbor, they will join the Ukraine government to put the separatists in check but being the evil kind of person putin is, he supplied these people with weapons and money to fuel the violence within those regions....

It's just like Igbos.... A country like Cameroon will start supplying them with arms and ammunition to fight the Nigerian forces.... If such happens, will Nigeria see Cameroon as its friend or enemy?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by Ganjafama(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
paafin:

War is war..

America couldn't defeat Japan in the WW11, so they used nuclear weapons against them..

Ukraine should feel what it means going up against a world power!
Nobody wins in a nuclear fight. If Russia cannot use any other fighting method to win the war they should end it by calling for a truce. War does nobody any good. This is a war that dialogue could have avoided, now it has escalated to a point of nuclear threat. I sincerely hope Putin is assassinated or removed because he is a threat to human existence. As things stand, only China can stop this war by calling all the parties for a dialogue.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by rottennaija(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
generalwo:
...... They are a faction within Ukraine that are against the ruling government.......
If Russia was a good neighbor, they will join the Ukraine government to put the separatists in check but being the evil kind of person putin is, he supplied these people with weapons and money to fuel the violence within those regions....

It's just like Igbos.... A country like Cameroon will start supplying them with arms and ammunition to fight the Nigerian forces.... If such happens, will Nigeria see Cameroon as its friend or enemy?

I get you. You don't want to call them or admit they are ethnic Russians. Moving on. Let try to know.

Did Ukraine government ban these separatist from using Russian language?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by generalwo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
rottennaija:

I get you. You don't want to call them or admit they are ethnic Russians. Moving on. Let try to know.

Did Ukraine government ban these separatist from using Russian language?
...... Yes they could've banned them (i don't have that information) but common, take Pakistan and Israel for example..... Will Pakistans allow Israeli language to be spoken or recognized as an official language within its territory? If Ukraine placed a ban on its citizens from speaking or recognizing Russian as an official language within its territory.... They must have their reasons for doing so and its now very clear for all to see.....
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by rottennaija(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
generalwo:
...... Yes they could've banned them (i don't have that information) but common, take Pakistan and Israel for example..... Will Pakistans allow Israeli language to be spoken or recognized as an official language within its territory? If Ukraine placed a ban on its citizens from speaking or recognizing Russian as an official language within its territory.... They must have their reasons for doing so and its now very clear for all to see.....

What if this language has been spoken by resident of these territories (Israel lfor generations?

And yet you still don't see any problems or their grievances? These are language these people have spoken for generations, and governments says we are banning them.

Let's say the government of Nigeria decides to ban igbo language, wouldn't that be a just reason for grievances?

Do you know Ukraine is a multi ethnic society? Made of Russian in the southern and Eastern part, Ukraine in the central and polish is the western part?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by generalwo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
rottennaija:

What if this language has been spoken by resident of these territories (Israel lfor generations?

And yet you still don't see any problems or their grievances? These are language these people have spoken for generations, and governments says we are banning them.

Let's say the government of Nigeria decides to ban igbo language, wouldn't that be a just reason for grievances?

Do you know Ukraine is a multi ethnic society? Made of Russian in the southern and Eastern part, Ukraine in the central and polish is the western part?
... Bro, the territory we are talking about here is Ukrainian territory as recognized by the international community...... If those that are there feel Russian, they should migrate and not cause problems that will kill innocent people..... There are people who speak Russian in Poland..... Why is Russia scared to do what it's doing with Poland Because they are scared of getting into issues with nato..... They attacked Ukraine because they perceived Ukraine as weak and its wrong...... I'm glad that Ukraine is proving them wrong.....
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by rottennaija(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
generalwo:
... Bro, the territory we are talking about here is Ukrainian territory as recognized by the international community...... If those that are there feel Russian, they should migrate and not cause problems that will kill innocent people..... There are people who speak Russian in Poland..... Why is Russia scared to do what it's doing with Poland Because they are scared of getting into issues with nato..... They attacked Ukraine because they perceived Ukraine as weak and its wrong...... I'm glad that Ukraine is proving them wrong.....

Ok. I'm glad I'm asking the right questions that are hitting on the right nerves and the effect is your usage of the 'right words' like 'feel Russia'.

But you have obviously decided to ignore my question. Let's say the government of Nigeria decides to ban igbo language, wouldn't that be a just reason for grievances?

Also, you said they should migrate to Russia if they feel Russian. Obviously, you must be aware that's what Zelensky said to them some months ago. My question to you is, they should leave their homeland (their land that has been theirs for generations) and migrate to Russia?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by rottennaija(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
generalwo:
What do you mean by, if they feel Russian?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by bassdow: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Awesometouch1:

I don't understand why you don't think it's a war that's ongoing.
It really is and tens of thousands have died.
Unlike what we think, use of nuclear weapons by Russia could actually get it in direct confrontation with NATO as the world turns its back on it.
I got info US promised to destroy the Russian Navy black sea fleet and have warned Russia of very disastrous consequences should they go nuclear.
Even China is getting weary of Russia.

Russia may lose faster if they use nuclear weapons. If they don't, they may lose slowly as they are already doing.

I made a post on it already from another source. https://www.nairaland.com/7365008/should-worried-russias-nuclear-threat

USA would do nothing should RUSSIA attacks UKRAINE with NUCLEAR.

First Ukraine is not a NATO member, secondly, Both Russia and USA knows how Nuclear power is, hence would barely make any attempt at using it on one another.

What we would keep seeing between Russia and USA is all they have been doing since time immemorial - show of power but they never would use it on one another except they're first attacked.

Russia has said they have no intension of using Nuclear no matter how small on Ukraine and their reason isn't because of USA.

I kinda doubt USA would even attempt using Nuclear on RUSSIA should Russia use Nuclear on another NATO member. I'm just saying I suspect USA would hardly respond hence reason they keep talking too much.

See, all things are in the open. How sure is USA that Russia haven't work around certain things.

At end of the day, USA/NATO/EU despite their size would not attack Russia, and Russia won't attack them because they both know the outcome.

Moreover EU is closer to Russia than USA sef and there's a nuclear plant currently on Ukraine soil that could wipe out almost (if not all) of Europe.

My own is let's not try to analyze things more than those involved.

Despite the Size of US/WEST/EU/NATO, they're and have remained scared of Russia for many years - e get Y.

Some say a single country in USA have more money than Russia yet see all the resources they're pumping into Ukraine, yet Russia is prolonging the war so Ukraine supporters runs out of resources. Even the WEST/USA have said they want to weaken Russia - they know things You & I don't know.
Though I fear this Proxy War / Fight have only further strengthened Russia, rather than Weaken them. Something even some of EU members have confirmed.

So relax, Russia has and have said they won't use Nuclear on Ukraine BUT should they use it, USA would do nothing.
Moreover Ukraine is historically part of Russia so to some extent, Russia seems lenient on them + there are parts of Ukraine occupied by Russians - what makes you think Russia would want them affected.

Also this is a Fight, not yet a full blown war - hence why even when a nuclear plant in Ukraine was shelled, Russia was willing to allow UN send people come put it in other.

Also the grain deal is another proof.

had it been a full scale war, none of these would have happened. Even Putin called it Special Military Operation.

Finally, have you bothered asking yourself why USA/WEST/EU/NATO have refused to grant Ukraine's request to become part of NATO ?
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by bassdow: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
generalwo:

A lot of us need understand the historical issue between Ukraine & Russia. Not until then, we would not really understand what's happening.

Don't forget, even China said something similar .

On a normal day, it's easy to see Russia as being at fault, but should you look more closely, you would see they're not at Fault.

The WEST/USA knows this and is just exploiting it since they can't afford to directly go to war with Russia.

Same issue between China & Taiwan
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by babyboy4every1: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
gambojimeta:
Nuclear weapon on top small Ukraine (The poorest country in Europe). grin

Putin's ego is hurt as the Ukrainians keep pushing the Russians back and regaining their lost territories including those annexed.

No brainer
Ukraine (David) vs Russia (Goliath)

grin grin grin
I don't know where you get your data from. When did ukrain become the poorest country in Europe. Where did you get small ukrain. Ukrain that was the 2nd largest country in Europe is small ukrain.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by babyboy4every1: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
generalwo:

Say the truth and the truth shall set you free. What happened to the Minsk agreement.
Re: Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) by babyboy4every1: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Ganjafama:
Nobody wins in a nuclear fight. If Russia cannot use any other fighting method to win the war they should end it by calling for a truce. War does nobody any good. This is a war that dialogue could have avoided, now it has escalated to a point of nuclear threat. I sincerely hope Putin is assassinated or removed because he is a threat to human existence. As things stand, only China can stop this war by calling all the parties for a?? dialogue.
I don't know how people reason. You orayyputin should be assasinated because he was protecting his country but when USA and her allies went to kill other presidents like gadaffi, they're justified. Why can't you ask yourself some questions? What is the USA interest in ukrain? Is Isreal not shelling Palestine? How many weapons has the USA sent to the Palestinians? The nato that is an evil � cult is threatening the world peace, yet you didn't see any thing bad in that. Who made the USA the world police? How Many years did queen of England spent on the throne as UK no 1. Over senty years and no1 questions them. Why? Because that's the system they practice. Why then did USA and UK go after other people. Don't they have the right to rule according to their tradition?why is USA forcing gayism and lesbianism on other tradition? See, my questions are many. I don't support the qatyin ukrain, but, USA calling out Russia is totally nonsense. They killed gadaffi for no reason. Zadam huzzein too was murderd for no sensible reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / This Train Supplies 2 Million Litres Of Water To Thousands Of Indians (Photos) / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.