Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD (730 Views)

Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
This trend is about exchanging your USD to Naira. We help you make withdrawal from Fiverr, Upwork, freelance etc

We also buy Payoneer funds i.e transferring from your Payoneer account to another Payoneer account

We also buy buy USD to Dom account - cash deposit and transfers. Available banks are Access Bank, GTB and Zenith Bank.

Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Ebubu: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slykey:
This trend is about exchanging your USD to Naira. We help you make withdrawal from Fiverr, Upwork, freelance etc

We also buy Payoneer funds i.e transferring from your Payoneer account to another Payoneer account

We also buy buy USD to Dom account - cash deposit and transfers. Available banks are Access Bank, GTB and Zenith Bank.
$21 dey my payoneer account. e no reach minimum to withdraw
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ebubu:

No..you can only withdraw from 50$ and above
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ebubu:

Yes ... Minimum amount is $50
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Slykey:

Always buying
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Ebubu: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Slykey:

No..you can only withdraw from 50$ and above
is there a way you send $30 to the account and i transfer $40 (since payoneer will take $10), then you send me your naira rate of just $10

it only takes trust but i’m legit and we can do video call or anything you want
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ebubu:
is there a way you send $30 to the account and i transfer $40 (since payoneer will take $10), then you send me your naira rate of just $10

it only takes trust but i’m legit and we can do video call or anything you want

Payoneer minimum amount for transaction is 50$ both sending to another Payoneer account is 50$
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Slykey:

Always Buying
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Slykey:

Your secured payment platform
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by ehesskay1: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Can I transfer money from my Payoneer account? It is saying I need to collect more funds from either market place or partners... Please help
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Slykey:

100% safe and trusted
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Financialman: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2022
ehesskay1:
Can I transfer money from my Payoneer account? It is saying I need to collect more funds from either market place or partners... Please help
You need to have up to $1k before being able to sell to exchangers
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Slykey:

Always buying..send a message
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Slykey:

Buying Payoneer Today from 730/$ and above
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Slykey:

Bring your Payoneer funds at your rate
Re: Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD by Slykey(f): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Slykey:

Bring your Payoneer funds at your rate.. Payment is fast and swift

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The King Of Digital Marketing? / What Business Can You Start With 300k / Reach Your Dreams With Us And Make It Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.