Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara (56775 Views)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by StainlessCup: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nazgul:
If bullet proof charms actually works Africa would have been the strongest Continent. We would have long invaded Europe, Asia, America... etc. In fact slave trade wouldn't have existed in the first place cos their weapons wouldn't have had any effect on us.

Only foolish and ignorant people believe in bullet proof charms.

There is, I have seen it with my two eyes years back but the prize is always great. A boy thief was caught stealing huge sum of money. They tried a clean and sharp cutlass, it broke into w before it got to him, they tried a gun, it wasn't penetrating. They had to do it the old ways
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Melagros(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
uglodoh:
Kaiama LG again. This is the second a sad news will be coming.
May the souls of the departed ones rest in peace.
I dey tell you
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by tarantino1: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
GEEBITE:
Guns were not used by white folks for slave trade, it is a fact that white folks were hesitant to step their feet on African soil because of the dreaded malaria until a cure was found for it. Black folks sold themselves to white men waiting by the coastline and that is a fact well documented in all slavery museum. Colonization is another story entirely.

Not all black slaves were sold, some were also captured after being defeated by the Europeans war like the people of Kongo (a tribe in modern day Angola) in the battle of Mbwila

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mbwila
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Why didn't he wear the charm and ask the brother to test it on him
Lmao grin grin... Na because say e be eleriibu person...
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by jubrilELsudan: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
I NO FIT LAFF

Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by N3TRAL: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Betboss(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Who's my maker? a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and would bring about new Jerusalem is the maker of a Nigerian? are you a comedian by profession?
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Billygee2u: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Why didn't he wear the charm and ask the brother to test it on him
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by viodemus: 2:56am On Oct 04, 2022
chai. An example of miscalculation.

This is saddening. I feel for both brothers, one dead, one on the run. Crazy trauma. RIP. chai.
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Safyqueen: 4:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Nazgul:
If bullet proof charms actually works Africa would have been the strongest Continent. We would have long invaded Europe, Asia, America... etc. In fact slave trade wouldn't have existed in the first place cos their weapons wouldn't have had any effect on us.

Only ignorant or teenager will not know that if it doesn't actually exist it will not have a name. Many hunters has it. It doesn't last, that's is just the problem associated with local bullet proof charm.
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Spandau: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
We tell people year in year out that this shit doesn’t work but they don’t listen. When you know death is irreversible, why allow anyone test such nonsense on you?
Gbe gbogbo enu sọhun! Egbeji Kadoso! Hypocrisy at its best.
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by SaLongs1(m): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Superstition will finish the black man for good, the white man who invented the gun will never sell nor buy so called bulletproof charms.
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Ewroghene1(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Wan conpair hunter gun wa da more spiritual with charm way fit fail an moment
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by froshdhayveed(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2022
uglodoh:
Kaiama LG again. This is the second a sad news will be coming.
May the souls of the departed ones rest in peace.
I served at Kaiama.. I happen to be the CLO... Jxt finished service August... U see dat community ehn na case

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by uglodoh(f): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2022
froshdhayveed:

I served at Kaiama.. I happen to be the CLO... Jxt finished service August... U see dat community ehn na case
Thank God I escaped that community during my service year in Kwara state. Those that served in that LGC never said anything good despite been far from Illorin.
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by judedwriter(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Las Las babalawo na scam...

Na real scam.

Nothing pass God's power.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by mukthar2000(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
What calamity befalling kwara peoples this days?
Hope the idiot is not ritualist like the stupid doctor that buried the innocent beautiful woman in his office?
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Badonasty(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Lol…na idleness dey cause all these rubbish
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nazgul:

But I saw so many videos were people are using bullet proof charms sir, do you it's scam?
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
cococandy:
Wahala
I wanna taste some candy
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by juman(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Unfortunate news from my state.

Gun charm dey o.
Real one. I can get it if I want.

If you live in crazy America you need one.
Re: Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara by juman(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Abacha killer squad shot many bullets toward baba Abraham adesanyas car.
Nothing happened to him nor his driver.

If you want to test gun juju test first with goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.