Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) (59329 Views)

Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / APC Women Rally Support For Tinubu, Other Party Candidates In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

It's not Obi's fault that ur evil party don't get love from the masses except u park the bullion vans around.
The days of APC are numbered so stop hating & enjoy them while they last. I suggest u attend their rallies whether they give u money or not since u r a dedicated urchin.
Have fun, exchange numbers with ur fellow urchins, snap pictures & keep them so u can show ur descendants & tell them that u were part of the disOBIdient citizens that nearly destroyed Nigeria before a certain Peter Obi came to her rescue.

Anthony, tell the Agulu liar to go rescue your parents from the hands of UGM every Monday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Abi.

Weak response as usual. No wonder your papa lose war. Generational cowards.

10 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Corridon: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Weak response as usual. No wonder my papa lose war. Generational cowards we are.
You mean am?

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Beautiful woman.... ageless...

I sight you ma'am!

8 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:
The legendary Joke Silva.

grin

Collect your money
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Anthony, tell the Agulu liar to go rescue your parents from the hands of UGM every Monday.

My dear Obi is not the current governor but he has made clear his plans to solve the security challenges across the country
I think u guys should lower the hate levels, it's not good for ur health. U can ask BAT,he flew across the Atlantic at night to London after our Abuja rally & landed in a hospital.
U wanted to attempt ur million-man rally in Abuja but failed woeful hence the mini- carnival.
I feel ur pain & there's really nothing I can do.
When someone doesn't go along with ur choice of candidate u seem to lose it completely. U called GEJ unprintable names. Even the highly placed among u r not left out, the Lagos oba lagoon comments comes to mind.
Better man up & take it when we give u wotowoto... At least as e dey pain una,e dey sweet us.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Christistruth00: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:

I'm glad our women are marching on the necks of zombidients.
Let me remind you, these are women only (Lagos Island) no men, no youths. And these women are traders, no working class women among them. E choke you?
If anyone was forced, it were Obidíots who shut their shops in Alaba & co to rally on Saturday.

The Original Omo Ekos

From Generation to Generation till thy Kingdom Comes

8 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Reinaldo:

Collect your money

This is when money mad and crazy Pandora losers think their life and meaningless and worthless existence is all about money...

There's more to life beyond money...

You ObiDense crowd can not even make sma sense to save your village life..

7 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by noCAP(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Abeg, make she chop her share of the bullion van money grin. We all know say na Peter obi she go vote

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mama collect your own share jare.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by asanausana91: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.
joke silver can pay your generation

7 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
The husband is Old and shaky

the need corrupt money to fix olu Jacob's..

Obi no dey give shishi
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
joke silver can pay your generation

trash..

she's hungry and weak...

same with the husband weak and has no class

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

This is when money mad and crazy Pandora losers think their life and meaningless and worthless existence is all about money...

There's more to life beyond money...

You ObiDense crowd can not even make sma sense to save your village life..

shatap..

she's hungry and poor

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
It's a free world.
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by TA4TA4: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Let's all remember that she has a right to support whoever she chooses ...even Adolph Hitler had and still have supporters till this day .... No need to shame her ....

Even people worship the devil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JKEBmtUrDs

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sabi woman
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
The truth of the matter is that whenever I make my mind to vote in this coming election, it's Peter Obi that I will vote because I can no longer waste my vote on criminals

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Minjim: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Leave her alone.

Lagos state government favours her and her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Latakia(f): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
According to Zombiedients Joke Silva was also forced to close her shop and join the rally.

Behold the AGBADO REVOLUTION has come to stay.

8 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Minjim: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash..

she's hungry and weak...

same with the husband weak and has no class

Leave her alone.

She's richer than you. Let her make her choice peacefully

7 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters would say she went there to collect 3k

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by AlexB300: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku go still win. All these one na gra gra
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by gambojimeta: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Now Obidients will invade her social media to attack her.

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.

It's not everybody that poverty chased away from their region like obidirts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Teenaira: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.

You mean for our mummy Joke Sylva ?
Haba !!! don't be ridiculous.

6 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Lakeview: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Its better than begging conductor for #50 pure water like the Obi supporters
Corridon:
5k each.

7 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by tuzle(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
I am not for tinubu, but obedient should learn how to respect other people's choice. Not everybody will support ur candidate. That is life and u should learn how to live with it instead of abusing others who don't support your candidate.

7 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
God bless her. Follow your heart don't listen to those animals bitch who want to smuggle a slowpoke called obi to Aso Rock as na dia papa mama money we take build Aso Rock.

God bless you Joke silva I know those bastards cursed animals will started running their pooh mouths don't mind them heaven already laid curse on them.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:
See, na every ipob get aunty for Lagos.

Any ipob wey no sabi lie proper is not a real ipob and ObiDense loser. grin

Make he tell her aunty to open shop in Anambra.

8 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.

5k each is better than Carry walks,carry trek is madness obi just dey mumu owner

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.