Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) (59322 Views)

Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / APC Women Rally Support For Tinubu, Other Party Candidates In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Mumu... We done cashout from obidient movement in abeokuta...2k each.. 8 was giving the contract....

In Lagos , buses were parked at Abuleegba , agege and iyana ipaja to convey paid obidient to amuwo odofin/ festac rally..

People cashout Wella from Obidient...unaa just dey decieve obi...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Do you really need so much courage to support the right person? Who else would she have supported? Peter Obi?

When intolerant beasts with zero respect for other people and their choices are threatening, abusing and harassing you but you still go out there in the open with your full chest to tell them to fcuckk off, you are massively courageous.

Yes, I salute her courage, you don't have to, but I do unless my rights and freedom of expression don't exist in your dystopian and backward universe.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.
You think everyone is poor like your family?

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Arielle: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
ictplotter:

Gullible people and ipob, my friend was given 8k for obi rally on Saturday.
Look at this pathetic goat. Which friend? People that spent their own money to make t-shirts and even provided water and buses for other people. The truth is no-one will bother stepping out for Tinubu unless they are paid to do so. Even worse, when they have to spend their own money They will never. Including you. That is a hard fact that is giving the Tinubu camp sleepless nights. Tell them to try it, just once and let us watch their 'supporters' disgrace them. Clowns.
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by HRMK: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
WHAT ABOUT IT?IS IT AGAINST THE LAW?
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
The party don start all over Tinubu Square.

Eko Girls no dey carry last..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Nijablast: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
When I see Obidients I see Hunger on their faces
I see frustration on their faces too.
Let's give them Peter Obi as the president of the frustrated Nigerians online chapter. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

See MamaG, she's exercising her constitutional rights and I applaud her for it, I won't insult or abuse her, I won't say she's hungry and I won't say she's old and shrunk.

You won't see Tinubu people call her names or disrespect her, our value system is more advanced than yours.

..such barbaric utterances are confined to mannerless, untrained and underdeveloped dredges within the society like you, people with no respect for their parents and other people's parents.

Get lost you rotten maggot.
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

See MamaG, she's exercising her constitutional rights and I applaud her for it, I won't insult or abuse her, I won't say she's hungry and I won't say she's old and shrunk.

You won't see Tinubu people call her names or disrespect her, our value system is more advanced than yours.

..such barbaric utterances are confined to mannerless, untrained and underdeveloped dredges within the society like you, people with no respect for their parents and other people's parents.

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
historic:

Obedients can never ever toll that lane of rigging elections..we want it free and fair. Vote your candidate and I vote mine let's see who wins without any form of manipulation or inducement . INEC should be neutral and impartial and we shall see who go cry on that day.. trust me it won't be obedients!
In the long run, we all want the best for this country. Cry or no cry, etc what matters is getting the right candidate.
To me, Obi no be Wetin this country need.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Get lost,you rotten maggot.
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by OnionBandit(f): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Mr Ibu participated in Tinubu's camp meeting and ended up supporting Peter Obi.

They go chop Tinubu money wella and at the end they'll vote massively for peter Obi.
Mr Ibu is IBO. Its understandable. It could be because of the fear of IPOB making attempt on the lives of his precious family members

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by shegra58: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

They go chop Tinubu money wella and at the end they'll vote massively for peter Obi.
we all know Mr Ibu is an Igbo man now you can't expect me to believe an Igbo man will support Tinubu reason why I can't support the incompetent Obi as well this thing is already turning into tribal thing and remember you're the 5% and always on the losing side grin

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Roon9(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
oyebanji44:

Bro,

most of this lot l mean the zombiedients
Are frustrated people who want to force Nigerians to support an incompetent man called obi..

Don't worry just continue ur good work Nigerians are behind you

You imbecilee that has sold his destiny for a morsel shouldn't really be capping
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johel:

Typical toxic, intolerant and aggressive pandora ipob..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.

No be everybody dey wine and dine with poverty like ur family
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Your mama get shop for Lagos?
No be you dey sell charger and screen guard for Anambra?
How that your APGA donated wife sef? grin
grin grin
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by onyeka3310: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your career don finish......old witch
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Just this morning, our progressive folks are knocking hard...

God bless the great SW.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.
5k for Joke Silva?

These Zombidients are so shallow and dumb, it's no longer funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:
See, na every ipob get aunty for Lagos.

Any ipob wey no sabi lie proper is not a real ipob and ObiDense loser. grin

Ori Auntie e yen ti buru o.
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Dalnadoni: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
She is still going to be obidient laslas...Me that am there to chop agbado money...grin grin grin

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.

They should eat it, it's there money stolen by bullion van
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
5k each.

So in your blocked head, it's 5k that took Joke Silva to the rally but if it's for Obituary now..... idiot. Respect other people views and decision.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by kingyakos: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Sorry, save your breath and keep your worthless pandora ipob vote.

Ur lord and personal saviour tinubu will be back on wheel chair grin grin grin
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by am4truth(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Laggafin:
Mama joke.. Who did u leave ailing pa jacobs wit at home just for agba..., im coming,let me check somtin

Get sense... Leave her hubby out of this.
Obidient supporters are sensible, it is only the obiediot like you that talk carelessly.
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Vlas05(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
I just lost my respect for Joke Sylva… RUBBISH.
We must obidiently and Yusufly continue the neck pressing graciously till after February 25th 2023
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

And who says Mr Ibu is supporting obi? Lol
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
She has just reduced her integrity.

It's a big shame..
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by miketayo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
ictplotter:

Gullible people and ipob, my friend was given 8k for obi rally on Saturday.

by who?, which location? let me catch ur lie
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by ekiyor3: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:

These are women only, no men, no youth. Unlike Obidient rally with all gender gathered, mobilized from different states to Lagos.
Receive sense
Because women are easily decieved that was why they brought women.
Have sense my dear.
Re: Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Arielle:

Look at this pathetic goat. Which friend? People that spent their own money to make t-shirts and even provided water and buses for other people. The truth is no-one will bother stepping out for Tinubu unless they are paid to do so. Even worse, when they have to spend their own money They will never. Including you. That is a hard fact that is giving the Tinubu camp sleepless nights. Tell them to try it, just once and let us watch their 'supporters' disgrace them. Clowns.

If they actually spent their personal money to make T shirt, how come the T-shirts are uniform in design, colour and printing including the caps? Campaign has started and we shall see if you would give thousands or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.