Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. (776 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Brimstone77: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2022

OBI SHOULD GO AND HOLD RALLY IN THE EAST ON MONDAY..

The above statement have become a national anthem to APC urchins and their PDP counterpart..

Now let me ask who is to be blame if obi couldn't hold rally in the east today?

Who's in charge of the federal military apparatus? Who's in charge of state military apparatus in the east today? Which party is in charge of south east states?

Who brought insecurity to the east?

I could recall that South East use to be the most peaceful region in Nigeria until buhari and his APC goons started piloting the affairs of the country..

So if peter obi can't campaign in the east today then APC Should be blamed not Peter obi..

Now I wonder why these clueless and shameless APC are trying to blackmail peter obi for their obvious failure...

Ndi Igbo shall rise again!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by hisexcellency34: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
We are currently holding rally in Anambra now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by bender79: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Urchins clutching on stale news

1 Like

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Anigreat: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
shocked

Obi rally was held a week ago on Monday in Abia state, and I was happy that it happened , because it makes the likes of Reno idiot and føolish urchins to look more foolish and stupid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by VTJN(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Anigreat: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:

shocked

Dream on my brother, keep having illusionary dream.

Yekini Amoda can only be the president of Iragbiji.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by limeta(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don't vote for those that will kill you or run you out of town
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by VTJN(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Dream on my brother, keep having illusionary dream.

Yekini Amoda can only be the president of Iragbiji.
I am not your brother sir. Don't mistake me for your kindred

Tinubu has paid the price he will succeed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by flamingREED(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
limeta:
Don't vote for those that will kill you or run you out of town

We've passed this stage.
Let me help you:
VOTE OBI-DATTI!!

Even agbadorians will be happy afterwards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by psucc(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Whether or not, Monday is a "Sabbath" in the SouthEast, so keep it holy.

Obi must reign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by kingsways: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blame Buhari for that. Peter Obi is not yet Commander in Chief
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by AdamuKD: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fools
Obi is our incoming President
No propaganda from senseless urchins go stop us from pressing their neck
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by AdamuKD: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Shut up
A dying man can never be our President zombie
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by AdamuKD: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:

He has paid price for stealing and selling cocaine to Lagos urchins abi?
Mumu
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by VTJN(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
AdamuKD:

He has paid price for stealing and selling cocaine to Lagos urchins abi?
Mumu
hahahaha

Dont mistake Tinubu for ndi developers developing Indian, Indonesia;, Pakistan, Malaysia, Kuwait et al grin grin

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

1 Like

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by VTJN(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shut up
A dying man can never be our President zombie
hahahaha

Nnamdi kanu called Buhari dying man but same Nnamdi kanu lost his parents and he's under Buhari custody eating watery beans grin grin

Na dead man dey know him fellow dead man

2 Likes

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by GodsOwnMan: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eboes are so deluded. And peteru obituary is the most deluded of them all.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by PointZerom: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Eboes are so deluded. And peteru obituary is the most deluded of them all.

Have you paid your rent to your igbo landlord?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by christistruth01: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Brimstone77:

The above statement have become a national anthem to APC urchins and their PDP counterpart..

Who's in charge of the federal military apparatus? Who's in charge of state military apparatus in the east today? Which party is in charge of south east states?

I could recall that South East use to be the most peaceful region in Nigeria until buhari and his APC goons started piloting the affairs of the country..

So if peter obi can't campaign in the east today then APC Should be blamed not Peter obi..

Now I wonder why these clueless and shameless APC are trying to blackmail peter obi for their obvious failure...

Ndi Igbo shall rice again!!

The Unknown Gunmen will Welcome Peter Obi

He is their Grand Patron

1 Share

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Acidosis(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:

And get ready to face the consequence. cheesy
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by VTJN(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acidosis:

And get ready to face the consequence. cheesy
I can feel his impact in Lagos than other past governors
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by successmatters(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi held a rally in Abia two weeks ago.
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Period007(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Market women forced to attend Thiefnibu rally in lagos state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0NFp-Z3mP4
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by GodsOwnMan: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
PointZerom:
Have you paid your rent to your igbo landlord?

Tell peteru obituary to stand up to ipob/ugm and let the world know that is home state anambra is also ravaged by severe floods.

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Acidosis(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
I can feel his impact in Lagos than other past governors

You mean Fashola and Ambode's impact?
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Igbodicool(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
OK...

Let Tinubu and Atiku come and hold the rally.
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:

Price of looting
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by SILVERLINES: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Brimstone77:

is that why ur parents couldn't afford you a better education?

1 Like

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by ImperialYoruba: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Brimstone77:

See illiterate ibo. See obidient how he spell rise. Bloody freak.

Obi left a legacy of alcohol and intoxication behind after building that brewery. Now you are suffering the consequence. Obi sef has escaped to go live in Lagos. He left poverty for una, escape go live under affluence created by Tinubu. No be suffer head be dat? grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by naijapips04: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
We are currently holding rally in Anambra now

In your bedroom.c
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Brimstone77: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

See illiterate ibo. See obidient how he spell rise. Bloody freak.

Obi left a legacy of alcohol and intoxication behind after building that brewery. Now you are suffering the consequence. Obi sef has escaped to go live in Lagos. He left poverty for una, escape go live under affluence created by Tinubu. No be suffer head be dat? grin

grin

Yes I'm illiterate but not brainless!!

We ain't the same you are brainless literate...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Foresee Tinubu Pulling Out Of The Race / N250M Cash was Found in Peter Obi's Official Car In Lagos When He Was Governor / Kwara Central Youths Shut Down Kwara For Bola Tinubu And Abdulrahman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.