Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. (789 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Brimstone77: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
SILVERLINES:
is that why ur parents couldn't afford you a better education?

You that your parents could afford a better education for, list your achievement so far..

Being literate doesn't guarantee wisdom..

You're empty!
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by Terror48: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
I am not your brother sir. Don't mistake me for your kindred

Tinubu has paid the price he will succeed Buhari
May your life be like the way tinubu has developed Lagos.I want to hear amen to that prayer.
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by VTJN(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Terror48:
May your life be like the way tinubu has developed 8Lagos.I want to hear amen to that prayer.
Amen

May your life and that of your family lives remain the way Anambra is

Please i want a resounding anen
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by olusanya883: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
are currently rally ... Umm, are currently rally ... Umm, ...
Re: Obi Can't Hold Rally In The East On Monday. by PointZerom: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Tell peteru obituary to stand up to ipob/ugm and let the world know that is home state anambra is also ravaged by severe floods.

Tinubu's parents orpses are bn washed away by Lagos flood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Knees Down To Beg Fellow Women In Borno State To Vote Wisely / Nigerian Floods, My Take And A Possible Solution / Peter Obi Says 'I Have No Manifesto' During Radio Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.