Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,613 members, 7,861,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone (1599 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / "My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by okadaman2: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
Beaf:

Whoever heard of a governor that thinks the workers his state employs are an economic burden, yet won't even stay at home to fix things? Who knows of any gov in the whole country apart from AregbeRASCAL that thinks paying workers is someone elses responsibilty. Unu make mek pesin kres wit laf o!! grin grin grin grin grin
How ridiculous can things get? Lol! anyways, the man has already started calling himself "Ogbeni" at age 54, next thing he will be emperor (albeit one without clothes).

3 days a month?

Are you Aregbesola's driver? How did you know the number days he spends in Osun?

BTW, I think you are confusing "Ogbeni" with another thing. I think it means "Mister", which is rather humble by Nigerian standards where every IDIOOOOT calls himself chief. Hopefully Yoruba people can tell me if my assumption is wrong.

Beaf, quit embarrassing me, get your facts right.
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by tpia5: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
the man has already started calling himself "Ogbeni"

and?

you need to stop poking your nose in other people's matters.
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
Maybe you should ask ppl around what Ogbeni means
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by Gbawe2: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
okada_man:

3 days a month?

Are you Aregbesola's driver? How did you know the number days he spends in Osun?

BTW, I think you are confusing "Ogbeni" with another thing. I think it means "Mister", which is rather humble by Nigerian standards where every IDIOOOOT calls himself chief. Hopefully Yoruba people can tell me if my assumption is wrong.

Beaf, quit embarrassing me, get your facts right.

You are correct. "Ogbeni" translates to Mr in the context of addressing others cordially . E.g Ogbeni Aregbesola is Mr. Aregbesola and Ogbeni Gomina is Mr. Governor. We all know that Beaf is an ignorant olodo who revels in deliberate spin and misrepresentation . He is not the sharpest tool in the box so pardon him for not knowing what 'Ogbeni' means . He probably thinks Ogbeni means dictator, supreme ruler or another politically unsavory bracelet he can clamp around Aregbesola's wrist by force.
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by Beaf: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
Ok, ogbeni means mister or whatever. Is that the reason the man won't pack from Lagos back to Osun where he is governor? Is that the reason he thinks someone else should be responsible for paying Osun state workers salaries. What sort of clown calls himself "ogbeni" and assumes his state shouldn't pay workers because it costs too much? LOLZZZZ!!!!

Personally, I think ogbeni should become a one man tourist attraction. People would come from afar to see the comedy of a man claiming he wasn't elected to use 90% of his states budget for salaries, yet he won't even stay at home to set the state working and generating kudi to pay its staff. Instead, his whole focus is on Lagos where there is a performing gov. The biggest tragedy of the rascal called "ogbeni" is that while he waited almost a year to pick a set of commissioners, he was in Lagos, derailling Fashola and attempting to choose his commissioners! shocked

9 months, no commissioners! Gov spends only 3 days a month in his state, his only plan is to "export" yams to Lagos and build a local version of oke-arin market! Unu go wound o! grin grin grin
. . .Yet, he can't fathom why his state spends 90% of its budget on staff wages. Maybe he should give them yams or goats instead.

What a guy! Gaddem!
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by tpia5: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^what exactly is your problem with someone calling himself ogbeni?

is that your family name?

you've been corrected twice now and its still annoying you?
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by Beaf: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2011
^
Is it because his name is ogbeni that you are here? shocked
Abi you no get anoda contribution?
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by okadaman2: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
Beaf:

Ok,
9 months, no commissioners! Gov spends only 3 days a month in his state, his only plan is to "export" yams to Lagos and build a local version of oke-arin market! Unu go wound o! grin grin grin
. . .Yet, he can't fathom why his state spends 90% of its budget on staff wages. Maybe he should give them yams or goats instead.

What a  guy! Gaddem!

Beaf, I heard your state Governor Uduaghan just appointed a wanted murderer as commissioner for oil and gas  shocked

Na blood una wan dey drill?  grin

Abeg, I get family for Asaba, make una nor wound my people with dagger o, blood nor be oil oo  shocked  grin grin grin grin
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by Beaf: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2011
^
You will find my comment on that story.
I'm not a bigot like you, and Uduaghan isn't living in Lagos, disturbing Fashola and waiting for dry season before going back to Delta. Ok?
If the story is found to be true the commissioner will be removed; we don't have time to pamper anybody for sectional or bigoted reasons, thats why Delta is the 3rd most developed state in Nigeria after Lagos and Rivers.

Aregbesola is bloody useless, maybe even crazy. Deal with that. LOLZ!!!!
Re: Rascal: My Govt Not Elected To Serve Interest Of Workers Alone by okadaman2: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2011
Me bigot? Thunder fire your yansh!! angry

Take it back now. I love Delta girls  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor TUNDE Bakare Predicts Niger Delta Republic / Inspector-general Of Police Weds In Abuja (pics) / AIT Special Report: State Of Abuja-lokoja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.