Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,985 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket (2254 Views)

The Southwest In Reality Is Not As Developed As Southeast Or South South / What Is This That Tinubu Is Carrying About In His Pocket?(photo) / Why Northcentral Is More Relevant Than The Southwest In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by JoeNL22(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Let me tell you something, the south-west dont discrimante. In 2019 the south-west was won by Atiku/obi against a Tinubu's Buhari.
we prioritised Good governance above politics, we want it, we craved for it.

Well, unfortunately or fortunately in any case it maybe, this time around its very different. The south-west dont have any problem with Obi candidature, but you see the igbos. They are less of a good people.

I am not been teibalistic here, the attack on Tinubu, didnt just start with tinubu. It started with the hatred this people has been nurturing all through their life for us. They never wish us well.

People like me clamoured and prayed for a certain yemi osinbajo to emerge as APC candidate, we never really love tinubu as a person per say. But you see something my friend, we later saw throught the charade, the pretending, that the igbos never really hate Tinubu. We the yorubas are the main target.

An attack on tinubu is just a cover face, a disguise.... We cherish the unity of Nigeria, but at this point for the first time in an omoluabis lives, we want to cherish, support and defend our own.

Call me a tribal bigot all you want. It is omoluabi first before any other thing. And my support is being justify day by day. Because taking away hate, sentiment.. You cant, can never compare a Tinubu to an Obi or Atiku in terms of competence, vision and good governance
This your assertion is the reason why we are where we are today. Bro....if we continue like this Nigeria will never be better. Take for example.....I wasn't selected for a programme because of this foolish quota system in Nigeria.
I scored 75% and I was not selected because the slot for the SW was full. But people who scored less than 20% from other regions were selected because they needed people to fill their region quotas. Is that life?....is that how we want to build Nigeria?
Look at common entrance!. You just need to score 3/300 to enter a secondary school in Borno state, While in some states you need to score 200/300 to enter their Secondary schools. Is that sensible?.....we can't continue like this! Whether you like it or not!
If you want to support a candidate because his from your tribe then you are not looking at the "biggest picture". What Tinubu can do, Obi can do better. What Obi can't do doesn't exist. PDP did not save or create investments for Nigeria in over 16 years they were in power. APC was meant to do something new, different and unique to take Nigeria to the "next level" made matters even worstly worst. Thereby Making PDP way better that APC, therefore, PDP be looking like saints in the eyes of people. And yet you want to vote APC again in 2023 because "Our Own is On The Ballot". Jonathan is enjoying his Life whether you insult him or not. We saw what Buhari has done to our dear country. If Buhari can't fix Nigeria, Tinubu also can't! Why? Because Tinubu brought Buhari the failure to Nigeria. You brought Failure to us, we should now give you another opportunity because it is your Turn to continue bringing failure to us abi?. You must be joking!!......we the southwest Christians and youths will not allow "YOU" to bring NIGERIA backward again. "For Afflictions will not rise the Third time" #NeverAgain.
Come Feb 2023 we shall sing a new song. The question remains.......Would you?

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by Obamaofusa: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
frankson1:

I respect Tinubu so much as a politician. It's not easy for him to still be making waves when ALL the governors during his time have been relegated to the ground.

But, to be honest with you, BAT, besides being old, is also sick which makes him very weak to handle day to day activities and make decisions as a President.

The best thing he should have done, was support someone else (the normal anointed son) thing.

He needs to rest at this age and enjoy himself. He should be going on vacations to different countries with his wife.

For me, I still don't have a candidate.
lol
You sound like an Obi urchin.
You also sound like an Obi imp. grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by Bonavi: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
What has Obi done for South East?

Why is he living in Lagos instead of Anambra he governed?

If you do a referendum on where they prefer to stay, I can bet that 99.999999999999% of Anambrans will chose to live in South West over South East
and why is Tinubu living in lagos instead of Osun his home state?
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by JoeNL22(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can fool some people all the time
You can fool all the people some of the time
But you can't fool all the people all the time.
Nigeria must be great again
Be disOBIDIENT and YUSLESS in taking Nigeria backward again. For afflictions will not rise the second time.

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by techWriter3: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
politicians has reimbursed the premium He will obviously succeed politicians
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by frankson1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol
You sound like an Obi urchin.
You also sound like an Obi imp. grin

I think for myself, I have a mind of my own and I'm always responsible for my actions.

Why should I be ashamed to que behind the candidate I support? You wouldn't beat me if I state that I support any of the candidates.

I keep saying that, amongst the candidates, BAT stands way above all of the rest when it comes to administration, human capital, vision etc. But, he is old and sick for the job. I would definitely have considered him if he wasn't having health challenges.

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not a party man, the reason I say things the way they are.

Besides, you've exposed your true self, as an imp and urchin undecided
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by frankson1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
You're right

Probably they believe he's the one that can give Atiku a run and hopefully win

You know the primary objective of any party is to win election

Yes, I agree with you on the last statement but, what happens after the party wins the election?

Anyone BAT had supported would still have had a very great chance of winning because of his huge influence and status.
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by yetunsbay(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bobloco:
Tinubu, his Agbadorites, jagabandits and SWAGALians have been made to believe that the south west is in their pocket.

E go soon be like something wey Mark truck jam when Tinubu will be struggling to win states like Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Lagos

The real Omoluabi's who are in the majority knows that Tinubu is a drug lord, who mortgaged the entire future of Lagosians, whose Origin and educational background can't be verified and such a character can't be projecting the interest of the south west.
The south west has so many credible leaders and individuals and Tinubu is not one of them

If you are in doubt, Ask Bode George
talk another thing
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by obembet(f): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bonavi:
What exactly has Tinubu contributed for Yorubas to be singing his praises the way some Yorubas are doing. Is Tinubu the father of the Yoruba or did he develop yoruba land. Almost all his successive governors out-performed him.
It's not news or rumour that he has continued to steal Lagos resources including outrageous multiple pension allowances he assigned to himself which other successive governors are not beneficiaries to.

Yes... On this election matter, we can't forsake our son. So any how u want turn it .
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by yetunsbay(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Let me tell you something, the south-west dont discrimante. In 2019 the south-west was won by Atiku/obi against a Tinubu's Buhari.

Well, unfortunately or fortunately in any case it maybe, this time around its very different. The south-west dont have any problem with Obi candidature, but you see the igbos. They are less of a good people.

I am not been teibalistic here, the attack on Tinubu, didnt just start with tinubu. It started with the hatred this people has been nurturing all through their life for us. They never wish us well.

People like me clamoured and prayed for a certain yemi osinbajo to emerge as APC candidate, we never really love tinubu as a person per say. But you see something my friend, we later saw throught the charade, the pretending, that the igbos never really hate Tinubu. We the yorubas are the main target.

An attack on tinubu is just a cover face, a disguise.... We cherish the unity of Nigeria, but at this point for the first time in an omoluabis lives, we want to cherish, support and defend our own.

Call me a tribal bigot all you want. It is omoluabi first before any other thing. And my support is being justify day by day. Because taking away hate, sentiment.. You cant, can never compare a Tinubu to an Obi or Atiku in terms of competence, vision and good governance
You said it all. No mind our Easterner fellows even fr outset a vote for Obi is borne out of being same ethnic group.

Personally, no 9ja politician is a saint. Me and you no be saint either na because we never jam for corridors of power.

Dear SE people kindly market & vote your preferred candidate & let others vote theirs. Must I align with your voting pattern.
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by yetunsbay(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Tinubu his own people rejected in Osun?
seems you're not quite aware of occurrences whc surrounded the party then State wise.

This is Presidential election, many factors determine the voting pattern. Don't let the pattern of last Osun poll becloud you oo.
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by yetunsbay(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bonavi:
for u its about tribalism. You wanted an Osinbajo but then due tribalism it rather be Tinubu and Tinubu an old man with unknown age is more competent than Obi because of your foolish hate.An old man like tinubu running the affairs of a sick country like nigeria
Biden of USA must be a young boy ?
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by yetunsbay(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
bender79:
At your age you are not ashamed to elect a sick Man to decide your future and that of your children. Tomorrow you start wondering whether your village people are after you.
vote yours mk others cast theirs. ~EOD~
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by lhordspy: 2:32am On Oct 04, 2022
JoeNL22:

This your assertion is the reason why we are where we are today. Bro....if we continue like this Nigeria will never be better. Take for example.....I wasn't selected for a programme because of this foolish quota system in Nigeria.
I scored 75% and I was not selected because the slot for the SW was full. But people who scored less than 20% from other regions were selected because they needed people to fill their region quotas. Is that life?....is that how we want to build Nigeria?
Look at common entrance!. You just need to score 3/300 to enter a secondary school in Borno state, While in some states you need to score 200/300 to enter their Secondary schools. Is that sensible?.....we can't continue like this! Whether you like it or not!
If you want to support a candidate because his from your tribe then you are not looking at the "biggest picture". What Tinubu can do, Obi can do better. What Obi can't do doesn't exist. PDP did not save or create investments for Nigeria in over 16 years they were in power. APC was meant to do something new, different and unique to take Nigeria to the "next level" made matters even worstly worst. Thereby Making PDP way better that APC, therefore, PDP be looking like saints in the eyes of people. And yet you want to vote APC again in 2023 because "Our Own is On The Ballot". Jonathan is enjoying his Life whether you insult him or not. We saw what Buhari has done to our dear country. If Buhari can't fix Nigeria, Tinubu also can't! Why? Because Tinubu brought Buhari the failure to Nigeria. You brought Failure to us, we should now give you another opportunity because it is your Turn to continue bringing failure to us abi?. You must be joking!!......we the southwest Christians and youths will not allow "YOU" to bring NIGERIA backward again. "For Afflictions will not rise the Third time" #NeverAgain.
Come Feb 2023 we shall sing a new song. The question remains.......Would you?

You were continuing to make sense, until i got to this bolded 'Tinubu also can't! Why? Because Tinubu brought Buhari the failure to Nigeria. You brought Failure to us' ...
Then i stopped reading entirely.

Sorry, i cant continue having this discussion anymore. That line alone trash every other thing you typed up there. So tinubu brought buhari? And he also told buhari to run Nigeria down? .... Lol, you people reason like primary one kids.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by Kingozymandias(m): 2:53am On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

You were continuing to make sense, until i got to this bolded 'Tinubu also can't! Why? Because Tinubu brought Buhari the failure to Nigeria. You brought Failure to us' ...

Sorry, i cant continue having this discussion anymore. That line alone trash every other thing you typed up there. So tinubu brought buhari? And he also told buhari to run Nigeria down? .... Lol, you people reason like primary one kids.

Bye.

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by VTJN(m): 5:09am On Oct 04, 2022
frankson1:

Yes, I agree with you on the last statement but, what happens after the party wins the election?

Anyone BAT had supported would still have had a very great chance of winning because of his huge influence and status.

you're also right on your last statement

I wish he had supported Osinbajo or Amaechi

Anyway, I wish him all the best for he has really put in much effort in the party

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by achi4u(m): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

supporting a deadwood to spate Igbos...we are all on time sha
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by abinsco25(m): 5:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Bonavi:
What exactly has Tinubu contributed for Yorubas to be singing his praises the way some Yorubas are doing. Is Tinubu the father of the Yoruba or did he develop yoruba land. Almost all his successive governors out-performed him.
It's not news or rumour that he has continued to steal Lagos resources including outrageous multiple pension allowances he assigned to himself which other successive governors are not beneficiaries to.
What did your Obi do for Igbo that all of you are following him blindly

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by JoeNL22(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Bye.
And you behave like a Nursery school kid.

The truth hurts....that is why u didn't continue.

Tinubu campaigned for Buhari against the south when Jonathan was still there. He supported the north and betrayed the south. The south will never forgive him for what he did and they will repay him back in is own coin in 2023. No cap!
He brought the failure booharí into power. You brought bad market to us and we brought it and you want to sell the bad market to us again, never!
Afflictions will not rise the second time.
Tinubu or Atiku will never ever become president of Nigeria because of what they did to Jonathan. Never!

And Tinubu can't win this election because the north is not with him, he knows! It is ACN that is running for Presidency not APC. We have made our findings. That's why he can't start campaigning. He needs the full backing of the cabals and they are not giving it to him, hence he will be running a "fool's errand" he doesn't want to throw money away. Bro.....as it stands obi is the only candidate that is sure of 25% across all states. Tinubu & Atiku are not sure of anything right now. They are confused, they don't know what to do, hence Atiku doing TIKTOK videos cheesy and pro-Tinubu supporters resurfacing a workout video of Tinubu in 2013.
What God can't do doesn't exist. What obi can't do doesn't exist. #RemainOBIDIENT

Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by frankson1(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2022
VTJN:
you're also right on your last statement

I wish he had supported Osinbajo or Amaechi

Anyway, I wish him all the best for he has really put in much effort in the party

Either of the two would have torn the other contenders apart.

My only problem is his health condition and not even the Muslim - Muslim ticket others are screaming at.
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by BATified2023: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinububalls:
Don't you know that Tinubu is Oduduwa, and Oduduwa is Tinubu.
We the Yoruba will continue to worship and serve him.
Our children must be slaves and maids to his.
Tinubu our god. The Asiwanju of gorju.

Abubakos.
emeka what is abubako?
Re: I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket by Sonyboom765: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Bonavi:
What exactly has Peter Obi contributed for Igbos to be singing his praises the way some Igbos are doing. Is Obi the father of the Igbos or did he develop Igbo land. Almost all his successive governors out-performed him.
It's not news or rumour that he has continued to steal Anambra resources including outrageous looting into his daughter's Pandora account which is aside the N250 million cash he was caught red-handed looting monthly using governor's convoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Crowd At The Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures) / 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos / Supreme Court: Shettima Withdrew From Senatorial Election On 6th July,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.