Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? (7805 Views)

Nominate / Vote Most Controversial/annoying Nairalander 2013 / Most Annoying Nairalander And An Advise To Him Or Her / Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by cgift(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2011
nakoks:

ILEKE IDI DAMN TRIBALIST, 190 IS HILARIOUS

ol boy,

the boys just give Benz 190 a bad name. i have warned everybody around me not to buy that car beause of this guy
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by born2boink(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2011
190 is the best and the only one that tells the truth,why many haters or is it because he said Nigerian girls look like amoeba and badly ugly,that is truth.190 don't lie and i like him best
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2011
Long One:

U guys should leave 190 alone, I agree with Pinkrex, he provides comic relief and is a necessary evil.

I mean look at it like this, good/bad, positive/negative, light/darkness, male/female, strong/weak, up/down, rich/poor… hope u get the picture or should I go on? Most of these can’t exist without each other, if there was no darkness, you wouldn’t appreciate light.

Variety is the spice of life – you got a whole thread dedicated to him or people like him, tells you something, doesn’t it?

seconded.

BTW Seun cant exchange him for some people on here, FACT!!!
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

Look at this fooooL that escaped to Ghana through Libya talking

If you dont shut that your igbotic head, i would shut it up for you

Blasted GOAT  angry angry

Lol, i was thinking that u are a matured person b4, till someone revealed everything about u including your age, pix, everything sent to me as i requested, even your abuja AD, then i knew u were still a kid getting to know the internet better, do urself a favour and reply posts once in a while, it will fetch u more respect, even the owner of this site, am 100% sure u are on his d*i*c*k head list
 grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Debroslink: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2011
make una free 190 ooo. Joooooooor ooooooooo. 190 carry go jare!!!

Mamagee sucks most on nairaland. I say it again, it's MAMAGEE
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

Lol, i was thinking that u are a matured person b4, till someone revealed everything about u including your age, pix, everything sent to me as i requested, even your abuja AD, then i knew u were still a kind getting to know the internet better
 grin

Im usually enticed with proofs grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2011
^^ What proof do u still need when everyone is calling for his head lol cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Myself2(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2011
Whoa,I see this is the official beef thread,but who are my beefing on nairaland,hmmmm,really nobody annoys me;for long cos I murder and bury them,so I ain't beefing none.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Myself2(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2011
Debroslink:

Mamagee sucks

Errr,what does she suck  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay,if it's what you're thinking I'm thinking,then @ mamagee let me have your digits ASAP kiss kiss
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

^^ What proof do u still need when everyone is calling for his head lol cheesy

proofs of your conclusion and accusations, because most dundee NL's are used to it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2011
pinkrex:

proofs of your conclusion and accusations, because most dundee NL's and used to it undecided undecided undecided

U dont need all that, do u want me to burst my informants?

Myself2:

Errr,what does she suck  cheesy cheesy cheesy

190 carrot
  grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

U dont need all that, do u want me to burst my informants?

When men talk, children play. Did i ask for your informants or the proofs

190 carrot
  grin

Perfect stalking hater!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2011
^awww pinkrex u're such a chappy dude

I'll buy you some Hair lotion next week - OK cool cool
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by madoba: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2011
Mr Cork
Mobo44
MMM

My reson: they are a bunch of foul mouthed, trash talking and obnoxious set of people. 100% of their responses to issues are full of vulgarity and insults. They hardly ever say anything meaningful or reasonable.

For those who find 190 hilarious, am shaking my head and seriously wondering what is hilarious about someone who is soooooo obscene (offensive,repulsive).

@ poster

I totally feel you on this topic and I always just skip threads where the jackass 190 and his crew take over in their usual fashion.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Gboliwe: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2011
mobo444
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Goldieluks: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2011
[size=28pt]190? shocked shocked shocked shocked

How is he the most annoying? haters alert!!!?

without 190,there would be no NL,without 190 there would be no NL.
190 I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU,

Don't let people's comments get on you,because I LOVE YOU. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@op,LELEFU,MOBO666 AND YEYE4LIVE.

[/size]
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2011
^thanks my love - Im afraid of going hard on them cos the mods would single me out again

Im bringing my crew to take over this thread soon

Make una wait for me undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2011
pinkrex:

Perfect stalking hater!! undecided undecided undecided

Stalk who? 190?, i better wast my time stalking fowl, am begining to think ur brains are made of clay  undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by iyatrustee(f): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2011
as for me its 190! my reason is that i he made my newbie days in nairaland hell! sad sad sad sad
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

as for me its 190! my reason is that i he made my newbie days in nairaland hell! sad sad sad sad

Nooo!! not you iya - not youuuuu!! cry cry
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by iyatrustee(f): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2011
i have waited for dis day all my life! grin grin grin you know i am joking now tongue
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

^awww pinkrex u're such a chappy dude

I'll buy you some Hair lotion next week - OK  cool cool

What does chappy mean? undecided undecided

And as for the lotion, hope its not a moisturizer cos ma hair is  dark enough to  to get more sheen grin
odiaero:

Stalk who? 190?, i better wast my time stalking fowl, am begining to think your brains are made of clay  undecided

I phobia fake people mehn, you are too brainy for my liking grin lipsrsealed

Come out with the proofs then we can start talking tongue
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Goldieluks: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2011
190 reply posts once in a while with a constructive replies, that will earn u respect, if not, everyone will keep seeing u as dundee grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by iyatrustee(f): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2011
@ goldie, why the angry face now? is it not a poll thread? if we voted for him as Mr Romantic, he should also expect us to vote here so he wins the poll now!  embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by sylve11: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

Lol, i was thinking that u are a matured person b4, till someone revealed everything about u including your age, pix, everything sent to me as i requested, even your abuja AD, then i knew u were still a kid getting to know the internet better, do urself a favour and reply posts once in a while, it will fetch u more respect, even the owner of this site, am 100% sure u are on his d*i*c*k head list
grin

lol! I don't see the reason why people are banging their brains over an open forum thing. If he offends u, take it as it is and ignore him. Nobody annoys me, i just stroll pass a post that doesn't affects and seem relevent to me. cool
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Goldieluks: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ goldie, why the angry face now? is it not a poll thread? if we voted for him as Mr Romantic, he should also expect us to vote here so[b] he wins the poll now![/b]  embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

Lmao,@duh! grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

190 reply posts once in a while with a constructive replies, that will earn u respect, if not, everyone will keep seeing u as dundee  grin

ROTFLMFAOOO!! and who gives a rat arse bout everyone
do you pay my bills  undecided

add the SHUT to the UP cos ure showcasing your stupidity like jaybee always says  undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ goldie, why the angry face now? is it not a poll thread? if we voted for him as Mr Romantic, he should also expect us to vote here so he wins the poll now!  embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by r231(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2011
hmmmm where do i srt lol

in no particular order grin grin grin grin

190 @

unban190

help190begmods grin grin

-190-

Mr Cork

and the annoying kid chick 9jfresh or whaeva her name is

grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by candylips(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2011
sylve11:

lol! I don't see the reason why people are  banging their brains over an open forum thing. If he offends u, take it as it is and ignore him. Nobody annoys me, i just stroll pass a post that doesn't affects and seem relevent to me. cool

dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / Ethiopians/eritreans/somalis Are Dark Skin Africans / LAYI - Lay Aside Your Intros (i'm around).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.