Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? (7808 Views)

Nominate / Vote Most Controversial/annoying Nairalander 2013 / Most Annoying Nairalander And An Advise To Him Or Her / Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by yesboss20(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2011
Hah hahh! The most annoying peeps on NL are MMM for a dude and mamagee for a dame. Darn, they can be so, vexing.
As for 190, a couple of times (few, u may say), da dude talks real sense but most times, eish, he just spews poo/nokpata. I like him though.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by dave2(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2011
Let's give 190 a chance to turn new leaf please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U know he is still in his infancy grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2011
190 was the first person to insult me on nairaland and almost made me feel inferior,
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

ROTFLMFAOOO!! and who gives a rat arse bout everyone
do you pay my bills  undecided

add the SHUT to the UP cos ure showcasing your stupidity like jaybee always says  undecided

One thing for sure, u cant stand for urself hence always calling jaybee  grin showing your dull self, which bill do u have to pay,school fees the one your uncle do pay or what?  grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Dyt(f): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2011
Sylve11!!!
Where u bn?
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2011
dave2:

Let's give 190 a chance to turn new leaf please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U know he is still in his infancy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by dave2(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes now, only an infant would behave the way he does cool cool cool cool
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by buzugee(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2011
kobojunkie fasho  grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2011
Imanuelle:

190 was the first person to insult me on nairaland and almost made me feel inferior,

with those WINDSCREEN on your face - u certainly need more than insult  undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by r231(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

with those WINDSCREEN on your face - u certainly need more than insult  undecided

you don kolo i swear grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2011
190 CARRIES THE DAY! cheesy Some time ago someone actually called him a ROBOT
BUT I've found out that he is actually AN EXPERIMENT IN ARTIFICIAL STUPIDITY! cheesy
HE GOT A BRAIN TRANSPLANT AND THE BRAIN OUT RIGHTLY REJECTED HIM! cool
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

One thing for sure, u cant stand for urself hence always calling jaybee  grin showing your dull self, which bill do u have to pay,school fees the one your uncle do pay or what?  grin

[/

Its called 'REFERENCE'. It helps makes an accusation or fact more concrete.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

BUT I've found out that he is actually AN EXPERIMENT IN ARTIFICIAL STUPIDITY! cheesy
HE GOT A BRAIN TRANSPLANT AND THE BRAIN OUT RIGHTLY REJECTED HIM!  cool

dont let me insult your fada

the man didnt do me anything  undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2011
pinkrex:

Somebody is seriously seeking for the attention of an Aviator, now, can u be happy and demand for not more cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Smilenw(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2011
@ Topic
There should be a tie between Sexkillz and a woman in the family section. I cannot recollect her name, she has a signature with something about amoeba.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

dont let me insult your fada

the man didnt do me anything  undecided

^^^MY FATHER? YOU THINK I CARE? IS HE ONLINE? cheesy ?  ALL OF YOUR ANCESTORS MUST NUMBER IN THE MILLIONS; IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT 2 PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME FOR PRODUCING YOU! undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2011
Smilenw:

@ Topic
There should be a tie between Sexkillz and a woman in the family section. I cannot recollect her name, she has a signature with something about amoeba.
Thanks Sweetie! It's been a pleasure so far! cheesy. . . . . . . . NOW SCOOT! undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^MY FATHER? YOU THINK I CARE? IS HE ONLINE? cheesy ?  ALL OF YOUR ANCESTORS MUST NUMBER IN THE MILLIONS; IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT 2 PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME FOR PRODUCING YOU! undecided

cited from http://www.bored.com/findinsults/insults.htm

Its quite sad and pathetic that you had to go online for insults

shows how cheap, pathetic and stupid you are

go and concentrate on your UNI POLY exams

ure a failure already undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Smilenw(f): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Thanks Sweetie! It's been a pleasure so far! cheesy. . . . . . . . NOW SCOOT! undecided
You own the property ? Mind your tongue, ugly negro !
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

cited from http://www.bored.com/findinsults/insults.htm

Its quite sad and pathetic that you had to go online for insults

shows how cheap, pathetic and silly you are

go and concentrate on your UNI POLY exams

ure a failure already undecided

LOL! It even Exist! I wonder how you found out then? FAILURE? I DONT THINK SO! LOOK AROUND YOU! THE ONLY FAILURE YOU SEE IS. . . . . . . . . . . . YOURSELF! undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by amblors(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
hmm! sexkillz & 190 still fighting.

@OP get a poll already.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by madoba: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

HE GOT A BRAIN TRANSPLANT AND THE BRAIN OUT RIGHTLY REJECTED HIM! cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ sexkillz

You definitely got that right and am feeling you. I browsed through a thread where you and 190 were going head to head. I thoroughly enjoyed your come backs/replies to the fool's every word.

The dude (190) needs some serious re-adjustment I often wonder, is it by force to post and respond to topics on NL even when he has practically nothing of value to say. He needs to get a life
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by onila(f): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
ileke idi
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

LOL! It even Exist! I wonder how you found out then? FAILURE? I DONT THINK SO! LOOK AROUND YOU! THE ONLY FAILURE YOU SEE IS. . . . . . . . . . . . YOURSELF! undecided

Yawns . .  after your fada obviously  undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
@madoba

come to think bout it cretin

you got a 190 post

intresting now i can vividly say you are living a life rite underneath 190 grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by onila(f): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
ikele idi and sjeezy
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
madoba:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ sexkillz

You definitely got that right and am feeling you. I browsed through a thread where you and 190 were going head to head. I thoroughly enjoyed your come backs/replies to the fool's every word.

The dude (190) needs some serious re-adjustment I often wonder, is it by force to post and respond to topics on NL even when he has practically nothing of value to say. He needs to get a life
He'll soon GET A LIFE! HE'S STILL STUDYING! THAT'S WHY THEY HAD TO SEND HIM TO UK! EVERYONE IN HIS FAMILY KNOWS HE IS SOOOOOO SLOW! undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2011
^neither would anyone in your generation, both past, present or future achieve that feat

Go and roast on the tracks of a train-

**clicks ignore on this looser**
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Haroldben(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
190, no mind them jooorrrrrrrrrrr. Too mush bad belle. You were fearfully and wonderfully made. N wen i say fearfully, i mean in d terrifyin kinda way. lol,
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by philip0906(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
dat she male called ileke idi or whatever. . ."if i grab her t.its i'll bite it off" angry undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

^neither would anyone in your generation, both past, present or future achieve that feat

Go and roast on the tracks of a train-

**clicks ignore on this looser**

Like YOUR NIGERIAN SISTER ROASTED? AFTER BEING TOLD SHE WAS SHAPELESS? undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
Haroldben:

190, no mind them jooorrrrrrrrrrr. Too mush bad belle. You were fearfully and wonderfully made. N wen i say fearfully, i mean in d terrifyin kinda way. lol,
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / Ethiopians/eritreans/somalis Are Dark Skin Africans / LAYI - Lay Aside Your Intros (i'm around).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.