Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory (17701 Views)

Obi Was Used To Split Votes / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Adeseye Ogunlewe: South-West Can Give Tinubu 20 Million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by buzorcharles(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Split? U are funny. Its called migrated vote from pdp to LP
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by kingyakos: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2022
nokspos:
but tinubu was the reason why the north voted buhari after several attempt.

i'm not a fan of tinubu, but success is retraceable, if you've ever done something before , you can do it again regardless of all obstacles.

It was a better political campaign, financing, social media etc. that led to the victory of Buhari.
Also base on power rotation it was the turn of the north and soft hearted Johnathan fell into the insecurity trap.

Good morning
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by NairaMaster1(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Reno Omokri said the same thing
Peter Peter Obi must contest to give Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Chukwu okike bambiala of Biafra kingdom the deserved victory

This analysis is crude bro. Atiku has the North from what I am seeing here. North wants number 1
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by juman(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2022
I believe apc would be given some financial support to obi candidacy.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Only yoruba Muslim votes can't take tinubu anywhere.Atiku and Kwankwanso are splitting Buhari votes in the North.Apart from Sw, tinubu won't win any other region

Southwest no sure for am, sef.

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Healthquest:
was Tinubu the gov of Osun state?.
Even Ariku will not dream osun for presidency.

Come to osun n sample opinion.
U pple dont know the Adeleke family has been member of ACN in the past. U tot pdp has a chance.
U think election start in Jan 2015
Stop crying , Nigerians cant vote a man that is sick
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Starhearts: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2022
THE LABOUR PARTY SENATORIAL DEFICIENCY........
WHOEVER IS TAKING THIS PARTY SERIOUS AS A PRESIDENTIAL CONTENDER NEEDS A COMPLETE BRAIN RESET!

The Nigerian Senate has *109* members, *3* Senators representing each of the *36* states and *1* representing Abuja!

INEC's final list of senate candidates shows that the Labour Party filled only *30* candidates out of *109* ?

A Party that could not get candidates to vie for its senatorial positions in many States is even contemplating winning the Presidential election?

Labour Party has *no* senatorial candidates in *Borno* , *Katsina* , *Ondo* , *Lagos* , *Kebbi* , and in *Ekiti* States.
Labour has only two candidates in *Bauchi* and *Niger* States. *GO AND VERIFY* .
���

Labour party will need *167,000+* agents in all the polling units of Nigeria. A party that does not have candidates across Nigeria should not be taken seriously.

How this mushroom party thinks he can win Nigeria's Presidential election is still a MYSTERY to me!!

As we speak, this party does not have a *COUNCILLOR* , does not have a *LG CHAIRMAN* not even *1* out of *774* LGAs accross the country, does not have *1 State HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY* MEMBER accross the 36 States, does not have a *STATE GOVERNOR* out of *36* States, does not have *1 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MEMBER ACCROSS THE COUNTRY and does not have 1 Senator?*

Politics all over the world is local, where is your local potent and content, where is your local personnel, where is your local paraphernalia?

Probably labour Party is going to operate from *MARS* ?

I laugh in my Yoruba Igbomina Dialect!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2022
ChristineC:
structure of criminality and rigging. won't work this time.
it is obvious you don't understand Nigeria politics
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

How does anti-pitobi equal anti Igbo? The Igbos are 100% with Atiku. You disobedient lots will be taught a bitter lesson in politics.

This one is high on Tinubu weeds.......Igbos are 600% not only 100% with Atiku because Atiku is their demigod or they are destined to be supporting Atiku anytime he comes from Dubai to contest Presidential election in Nigeria abi?

Insult Igbos and you will receive the shock of your life....
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by naijapips04: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

This one is high on Tinubu weeds.......Igbos are 600% not only 100% with Atiku because Atiku is their demigod or they are destined to be supporting Atiku anytime he comes from Dubai to contest Presidential election in Nigeria abi?

Insult Igbos and you will receive the shock of your life....

Igbos will vote PDP. Know this and know peace.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Light78: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.thecable.ng/tonye-princewill-split-votes-between-supporters-of-obi-atiku-may-give-tinubu-victory/amp

I hope you know Peter Obi's vice is a Fulani man .

Atiku is a northerner

Kwankwanso is a northern

Datti is a northern

Tinubu's vice is a northerner

All these aspirants will share northern votes.

Obi gets S/E, SS and some part of SW. North Central should be the battle ground.

Wait until Datti starts his campaign with full force.

Then the Muslim Muslim of a thing.

Scrap, Apc will lose
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

ApC will deliver Tinubu in ever northern state. Not as much as Buhari but he will get considerable vote. Atiku will win the north.

I wish you the best as you try to decode this message that came shortly after your candidate was declared incapacitated in London hospital.

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Starhearts:
THE LABOUR PARTY SENATORIAL DEFICIENCY........
WHOEVER IS TAKING THIS PARTY SERIOUS AS A PRESIDENTIAL CONTENDER NEEDS A COMPLETE BRAIN RESET!

The Nigerian Senate has *109* members, *3* Senators representing each of the *36* states and *1* representing Abuja!

INEC's final list of senate candidates shows that the Labour Party filled only *30* candidates out of *109* ?

A Party that could not get candidates to vie for its senatorial positions in many States is even contemplating winning the Presidential election?

Labour Party has *no* senatorial candidates in *Borno* , *Katsina* , *Ondo* , *Lagos* , *Kebbi* , and in *Ekiti* States.
Labour has only two candidates in *Bauchi* and *Niger* States. *GO AND VERIFY* .
���

Labour party will need *167,000+* agents in all the polling units of Nigeria. A party that does not have candidates across Nigeria should not be taken seriously.

How this mushroom party thinks he can win Nigeria's Presidential election is still a MYSTERY to me!!

As we speak, this party does not have a *COUNCILLOR* , does not have a *LG CHAIRMAN* not even *1* out of *774* LGAs accross the country, does not have *1 State HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY* MEMBER accross the 36 States, does not have a *STATE GOVERNOR* out of *36* States, does not have *1 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MEMBER ACCROSS THE COUNTRY and does not have 1 Senator?*

Politics all over the world is local, where is your local potent and content, where is your local personnel, where is your local paraphernalia?

Probably labour Party is going to operate from *MARS* ?

I laugh in my Yoruba Igbomina Dialect!!!

The same was said of David when he said he will fight Goliath and win him.....

The same was said of Peter Obi when he came out to run for the Governorship candidate of APGA with zero structure in Anambra State,....inshort he was not known as of then but the People developed love for him.....

You are looking at Party, we are looking at Personality.......

The era of Party does not stand again in. Nigeria , how else will you be thought this simple arithmetic?
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Maski87: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Just like AWO did in 1979,Tinubu can only win in the south west,that is bit enough
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Maski87: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Just like AWO did in 1979,Tinubu can only win in the south west,that is enough
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

Igbos will vote PDP. Know this and know peace.

Some Yorubas are digging it hard and will massively win votes for ATIKU , while some who are secret supporters of Kwankwaso will vote for him from Ekiti and Osun State as he has donated many arms to them......

Yoruba Christians are already for Peter Obi as they have declared is not about tribe or Religion but Personality and good health.......

So is better you feel the heat and find what to do for TINUBU than discussing Igbos voting for ATIKU....

Know this and be relegated in shock with your London Master.....
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Majesty33(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Mark my words, this will be the toughest election in the history of Nigeria. The rigging machinery wont find it easy cos is gonna be four horse race.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by nokspos: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2022
We are saying the same thing, though there might be other things aside what you listed that we both don't know because we've never won an election before but from my experience about business and success, i've noticed that people who have succeeded in anything can do it over and over again. I'm still trying to figure out why but this philosophy is deeper than you think. I do not like Tinubu but he has a track record of success and that's a very big threat to this upcoming election. Buhari won after several attempt, and he even won against an incumbent president, the AD nominee Bola Tinubu also won the lagos state election defeating PDP candidate in 1999. Bro success is retraceable, take all the wealth from an old time successful business man then give him 100k to start over again, you will be shocked after one year what he has become.

I don't like Tinubu because of his age, and i'm a yaruba , but that guy has a track record of success and he will win again. I'll remind you.

Good morning sir.

kingyakos:

It was a better political campaign, financing, social media etc. that led to the victory of Buhari.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by broadman20: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

It won't depending on how much Atiku's vote obi depletes.

The only reason Tinubu will win is because of Obi. If you want to defeat ApC, be united.

We know you people naa! Saying one thing and meaning another thing.

Instead of saying Obi is Tinubu's greatest problem in the coming election that's why they are coping him.

Obident will do road show Una go do,

Obi will go to church Una go go,

The only thing remaining is for Tinubu to go for live TV INTERVIEW like Obi.

Make he try am naa!
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Kelvinskillz: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Peter Obi must contest to give Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Chukwu okike bambiala of Biafra kingdom the deserved victory
Both u Nd reno deserves serious slap
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by seunjungle1(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Have you collected your own Nairaxi card for free or subsidise transportation in Nigeria?...hurry go grab your own.
Nigeria shall be great under our incoming president Asiwaju Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Kelvinskillz: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2022
kingyakos:

Also base on power rotation it was the turn of the north and soft hearted Johnathan fell into the insecurity trap.

Good morning
Thank u my brother…. Forget all the mad people capping thrash
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Freebills12: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Throwback:

Many Christians like myself are supporting Tinubu.

Or is Joke Silva a Muslim?

Is Simon Lalong a Muslim?

Is James Faleke a Muslim?

What about Orji Kalu?

I will answer you with one question. IS JUDAS ISCARIOT A MUSLIM? BUT HE STILL SOLD JESUS FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER.

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by SugarGirl44(f): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Only yoruba Muslim votes can't take tinubu anywhere.Atiku and Kwankwanso are splitting Buhari votes in the North.Apart from Sw, tinubu won't win any other region

Be deceiving yourself.
As a Christian, I will choose my fellow Yoruba man before another Christian from another tribe.
Tribe comes before religion.
You can change your religion but your tribe is permanent.

So mr man wake up from your illusions.
Religion shouldn't even be used as a yardstick for any sensible decision making, moreover Tinubu is miles ahead of obi in terms of brain capacity, so why will I vote for a mediocre just cos he goes to church.
That's crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by SugarGirl44(f): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2022
malali:
Emilokan is preparing Obituary..........

For your parents.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by chiboycue: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.thecable.ng/tonye-princewill-split-votes-between-supporters-of-obi-atiku-may-give-tinubu-victory/amp

I feel we should be careful in voting someone that is physically, medically and psychologically fit to take valuable decisions that would add value to the lives of all Nigeria irrespective of his religious, ethnic and political affliations.

Please, the questions are between Senator Tinubu, Alhaji Atiku and Mr Peter Obi, who is:
a. physically, medically and psychologically fit to be elected as President come 2023 ?
b. able to preside over the affairs of the nation ? and
c. improve the standard of living of all Nigerians ?
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by onatisi(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2022
livinbygrace:

You be small pickin?Even a blind man knows Tinubu is getting 25% in at a least 25 States and will surely win the election
lolz so he is the only one that will get 25% in all states ? You don't seem to know how the whole thijg is calculated. Getting 25% in all states doesn't mean you have win ,you still have to have the largest number of votes to win. If you have the largest votes but don't have 25% in all states,you still haven't won .
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by SugarGirl44(f): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yoruba Christians are already for Peter Obi .....

Which Yoruba xtians abeg?
Maybe I didn't get the memo.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Everlastingson: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Are you this foolish? You must be an Islamic head slammer. Do you know the meaning of the words you typed? So you're blaspheming God coz of Emilokan the drug king?
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Be deceiving yourself.
As a Christian, I will choose my fellow Yoruba man before another Christian from another tribe.
Tribe comes before religion.
You can change your religion but your tribe is permanent.

So mr man wake up from your illusions.
Religion shouldn't even be used as a yardstick for any sensible decision making, moreover Tinubu is miles ahead of obi in terms of brain capacity, so why will I vote for a mediocre just cos he goes to church.
That's crazy.
You are a yoruba muslim
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Everlastingson: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

ApC will deliver Tinubu in ever northern state. Not as much as Buhari but he will get considerable vote. Atiku will win the north.

Your only hope is criminal rigging. Don't think you're undermining anyone but yourself. Just like you foolishly supported Buhari but are now suffering. You will suffer more with Tinubu as your leader. Senseless tribal.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Everlastingson: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

How does anti-pitobi equal anti Igbo? The Igbos are 100% with Atiku. You disobedient lots will be taught a bitter lesson in politics.

Some of you are absolutely senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Division In APC Over Plans To Expel Amosun, Okorocha / Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students / NDDC Probe: PDP Reps Split Over Alleged Cover-up By Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.