Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos (405 Views)

Man's Nasty Experience With Nigerian he Offered Temporary Accommodation In NY / Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation / Please Help A Friend: In Need Of Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Fainom: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good day everyone,My Name is Faithful pls I need help,I stay in Port Harcourt,but recently I am under a lot of pressure,I need to change environment to Lagos but I don't have accommodation,pls can someone help me�� let me stay for sometime ,I promise am a good lady,am not lazy am kind hearted,pls I need urgent help ���
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Abratech(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmm. If it was Abuja I could have help..

Maybe the next person could.
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by VeryWickedGoat: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fainom:
Good day everyone,My Name is Faithful pls I need help,I stay in Port Harcourt,but recently I am under a lot of pressure,I need to change environment to Lagos but I don't have accommodation,pls can someone help me�� let me stay for sometime ,I promise am a good lady,am not lazy am kind hearted,pls I need urgent help ���

Are you male or female?

Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by kowema(f): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fainom:

....Hmmm .
Do you intend to look for a job in Lagos or what?.
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by jonaifame22(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fainom:
can you stay with me
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Fainom: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Are you male or female?
Female pls
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Fainom: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
kowema:

....Hmmm .
Do you intend to look for a job in Lagos or what?.
A job
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Fainom: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2022
jonaifame22:
can you stay with me
Female?
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Jones90: 1:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Fainom:

Hello, i have a vacant single room with property in it. Kindly read my latest post. I'm from PH too and will be coming to PH this weekend, we can meet if it's okay with you.
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by kelmicheal: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Life too risky to accommodate someone or stay with someone you don't know.
Everything needs to be documented properly for such assistance

1 Like

Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by jonaifame22(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Fainom:

Female?
yes
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Temitopeddddddk(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Send your number, let's chat
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Fainom:
Come to ibadan if you can work here will try get you a job... here my WhatsApp number 08164749928

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians, What’s Your Advice To Someone Planning To Relocate To Lagos? / Kano Young Man Who Married Older American Woman Joins US Army (Photo) / Planning To Move To Canada As A Digital Marketing (please Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.