Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced (25884 Views)

4,000 Displaced As Anambra Demolishes Illegal Structures In Onitsha / Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured / Monguno: Zulum Shares ₦275 Million, Food, Clothes To 90,000 Displaced Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Ventura1: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2022
How many people were displaced by flood in Lagos?
Eko Atlantic city was actually a coastal flood and erosion control, Ahmadu Bello road up till Eko hotel are always flooded by the beach.
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by oluwaseyi0: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Konjiboii:
I was expecting holiness on the beat on this one, so end time just dey enter Naija after all this while.

That guy is the most demented racist of all time

He doesn't rate or give a fuxk about we black
No matter what we black do or whatever happens to us, he will never glorify us with end time but let an European or Asian bruise his leg while jogging you will see him yelling end time everywhere

Truth is he believes we African are highly inconsequential and irrelevant in the scheme of things especially when it comes to ending his world, what I know is we are going to prove the motherfucker wrong
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Is that so?
https://www.nairaland.com/7365103/anambra-flood-nema-confirms-one/5#117252659
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Ho low ree buu ruu kuu

Are you mistaken me for your father?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
MuslimIgbo:

na u sabi
https://www.nairaland.com/7365103/anambra-flood-nema-confirms-one/5#117252632
Rule 2
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

OF COURSE
https://www.nairaland.com/7365103/anambra-flood-nema-confirms-one/5#117252578
Rule 2
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by javaguru: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
This is the legacy Obidient left. He indeed turned Anambra into Dubai grin grin grin

If only he has built a functional drainage system, flood won't be destroying their lives and properties now.

Yẹyẹ people
oga, flood is an act of God.

flood happens every where with or without good drainage system. must u guys look for a way to demarket obi
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Bulleye(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
This is the legacy Obidient left. He indeed turned Anambra into Dubai grin grin grin

If only he has built a functional drainage system, flood won't be destroying their lives and properties now.

Yẹyẹ people

Obi should be Tinubu's apprentice. If he had allowed Tinubu to be his mentor, he would have learnt how Tinubu was able to contain the ocean surge in Lagos and build Eko Atlantic City. By now, Anambra would not be flooded.

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by new2012: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Spanki:

I am saddened. I can't understand what is the cause of this enemity between citizens. Am just so perplexed about the whole thing. What is the origin of this hatred? Maybe we have to suggest to the government to reorientate and sensitize the people on peaceful coexistence with each other. It is that bad. Quite pathetic. angry

The People that should promote peace and harmony seems to enjoy the anarchy. the owner of this forum for instance is unable to moderate such, the politicians they refer it to ride to power, it's a shame!
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by NoToTerrorists: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Is04970:
Once a useless man....
Peter Peter Obi didn't do anything about the flood outside taking pictures in it to mesmerise the not so intelligent touts following him.
Obiano his successor visited the same flood scene years after.
Spit

Bulleye:

Obi should be Tinubu's apprentice. If he had allowed Tinubu to be his mentor, he would have learnt how Tinubu was able to contain the ocean surge in Lagos and build Eko Atlantic City. By now, Anambra would not be flooded.

one person died, but in Ikorodu flooding, one many people died? Was it not over 100? Let me not even start mentioning all the places it happened in the Mainland including one we watched a live video of how they were struggling with their while Lexus RX 300 till the flooding swallowed but them and the car. If Tinubu built Lagos, why is Flood occurring in the Almighty Lekki?

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Misterone: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
651,053 what??

In this same Anambra State I reside?

Too bad!

Let urchins blame Peter Obi, whose tenure ended almost a decade ago, for this natural disasters.
Oya! One, two, go
like the way Tinubu is being blamed for everything in the SW even though he left Office 15years ago.
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Anetorfavour: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Yẹyẹ people
This goes to show how myopic you are in your thinking. Even high brow areas were effective drainage system are in place. Houses ends üp destroyed by floods most of the times. It is not lack of drainage facilities that causes the destruction but individual ill will and stupidity. How do you explaina situation were most drainage system has been turned to a refuse dumb? Thereby hindering proper flow or passage of flood when it rains heavily. Is obvious your hate for Obi has affected your pragmatic sense of factual and realistic reasoning.
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Bulleye(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Theyoungmatron:
Nairaland narratives about Anambra is going to get messy in the coming days because of Peter Obi.
The game is to push every perceived or insinuated negative news about Anambra to the front page to try and dampen the mindsets of his supporters.
You all forgot that every states at the bank of the Niger and it's tributaries are getting flooded from the Jigawa- Bauchi- Adamawa down to Kogi- Delta -Anambra-Rivers -Bayelsa.

NB:

Lol. I said it.

The foot soldiers are already having a field day. Sleepless nights.
The embittered souls twice bitten with their tails wagging between their legs will always find a good way to twist a narrative.

Stop defending failure. Tinubu tackled the ocean menace in Lagos when he was the governor. However, Obi did not have the initiative to solve problems. He could have solved the flooding problem when he was the governor of Anambra state.
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Yẹyẹ people
See Tinubu Lagos

Idiots!

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Tayorshd2(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Igbos have the worst governors in this country.
95% of them are extremely useless.

But most of them don't care because Tinubu and Lagos state is their headache.

Thank u my brother those fulls will always want to look for TINUBUs faults about Lagos mtheew

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Tayorshd2(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Bulleye:

Stop defending failure. Tinubu tackled the ocean menace in Lagos when he was the governor. However, Obi did not have the initiative to solve problems. He could have solved the flooding problem when he was the governor of Anambra state.

You don't need to argue with a fool just leave him alone and let's bat return in 2023 as the president

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by dannex4adx(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2022
handsomeyinka:
And I thought Obi was a messiah .

Bro! Please I beg you in the name of God. Don't be deceived, obi is not the messiah ooo! The gullible youths are just pushing him. Obi has nothing to offer.
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by everythinggirly(f): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2022
This is too much, I thought obi is from this state?
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Bfly: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Unseriousness
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Neoteny7: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2022
He said he said

This article is basically hearsay then.

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by benitwater(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
dele1727:

This Tinubu has stolen all the money meant for Anambra....

Sanwolu is just a houseboy to Tinubu... how can he allow flood to happen here like this?
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by Light78: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Who else noticed anything about Anambra makes FP??
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by lexylaw40: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2022
jrusky:
A d obi can't help them? I asked because when their was a flood 3 weks ago in Lagos the foolish Obi supporters blame Tinubu so I'm blaming obishit too for not helping and solving flood issue in his own homeland.
the flood in Lagos didn't displace nobody thanks to our standard drainage system the floods mostly reseeds in a matter of hours. But in Anambra it's parmanent damage to homes and properties .and that's sad
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by benitwater(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Look at the state of the Biafra fraud that wants to become president,
Keep dreaming
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by handsomeyinka(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2022
dannex4adx:

Bro! Please I beg you in the name of God. Don't be deceived, obi is not the messiah ooo! The gullible youths are just pushing him. Obi has nothing to offer.
U r right my brother..
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by moyosore32: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Theyoungmatron:
Nairaland narratives about Anambra is going to get messy in the coming days because of Peter Obi.
The game is to push every perceived or insinuated negative news about Anambra to the front page to try and dampen the mindsets of his supporters.
You all forgot that every states at the bank of the Niger and it's tributaries are getting flooded from the Jigawa- Bauchi- Adamawa down to Kogi- Delta -Anambra-Rivers -Bayelsa.

NB:

Lol. I said it.

The embittered souls twice bitten with their tails wagging between their legs will always find a good way to twist a narrative.

Aswear you’re just useless
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by moyosore32: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
651,053 what??

In this same Anambra State I reside?

Too bad!

Let urchins blame Peter Obi, whose tenure ended almost a decade ago, for this natural disasters.
Oya! One, two, go

Oga this ur statement just certified ur foolishness
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by moyosore32: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Googledotcom:
Some fools are busy mentioning Obi forgetting the fact that Lekki in Lagos state has same issue.

Guy you’re useless, did u check d amnt of pple that were confirmed displaced?? I.e they now have no place to call their home
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by ridbell01(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Theyoungmatron:
Yes I told them this is fake news all is well in Anambra the only state that compete with Paris due to the works of Peter obi

NB:

Lol. I said it.

Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by moyosore32: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Cyprian221:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy what’s all this you’re posting, u just confirmed ur foolishness to d entire world, did u see d song that was bn played in d background, that’s Organise by Ololade Asake
Eyin omo eru wonyi, who do una laidis sef chai
Re: Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced by moyosore32: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralPula:

You ought to know that bloggers would always want to create traffic for money. Tinubu only dropped a video. Nah bloggers go upload old video circulate ham. It’s all for their profit..

So that video wey u see na u dey accept say it’s old cos one foolish boy said on nairaland, didn’t you see d music playing in d background of d video clip
Was Asake in vogue in 2013 as claimed by d foolish boy you’re quoting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding / Premium Times Suspends Samuel Ogundipe Over Aisha Buhari/Jefferson Report-Signal