Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. (1012 Views)

Tinubu's Exercise Bike Video Is Recent - BBC Fact-Check / Breaking: Releasing Tinubu's 2013 Gym Videos Shows All Is Not Well / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by naptu2: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
A day or 2 ago Chief Bola Tinubu released a video of himself on an exercise bike. I briefly saw the video and I remember thinking, "Deja vu". A lot of things that are happening in this Silly Season (that's what I call the election season) are basically repetitions of things that have happened in previous Silly Seasons and this is one of them. I knew that I had seen him on an exercise bike at another point in time when people said that he was dead.

However, I didn't think much of it.

Then yesterday or this morning, some people claimed that the current video was previously released in 2013. That's actually what made my mind recognise the difference between the 2 videos. You see, the memory that was triggered by the claim is that, in the previous video, Tinubu looked at the camera and smiled or something like that. I couldn't remember exactly what it was, but I remembered that he acknowledged the camera. Whereas, in the recent video, he appeared to be either stiff or tired.

Anyway, I had an event this morning and so I didn't have the time to watch the videos again.

I just watched them now and he is not even wearing the same thing or anything remotely like the same thing.

The 2013 video that they are talking about was posted on this thread (by the way, some people are claiming that Nairaland's admin deleted the thread, but as you can see, the thread is still up).

https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise

This is the video (you can see that he waved at the camera. It was actually a wave, not a smile)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-8clKxpnFM

And this is the latest video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnajgIVVDB0

It's obvious that they are not the same.

Meanwhile, as I wrote above, some people claim that Nairaland's admin deleted the thread. That's not true, but you can see screenshots of the exchanges below.

(More screenshots and explanations in the next 2 posts).

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by naptu2: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
More screenshots.

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by naptu2: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Even more screenshots.

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by Sergio103(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
The videos are actually different.

That should not be the issue.

The issue is......can we just entrust the future and all it has to a not-up-minutes videos of a man on the course of his life time ambition??.

We should throw party that Tinubu worked out on gym. C'mon guys........some of us can't stoop that low.

Tinubu has refused to grant at list a single interview throughout this step-in period.
Refused to be in the same gathering with other presidential candidate.......and that's some people's best choice??.........Arrant Nonsense!!

Will always vaunt and boast that he developed Lagos without even knowing that they are making the highest blunder ever recorded to circulate.

Attributing a City to a leader is wrong, but attributing leader to a City is accepted . You can't say "Lincoln's New York". Rather "Lincoln of New York".

Well ....... illiteracy and half education is the talk of the day in Nigeria currently.

Obi 2023

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by derecho(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by Racoon(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Baba emilokan can not address a live interview or do pushup exercise. He choose to ride a stationary bicycle

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by Naijanascam: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2022

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by June15(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wahala no dae finish
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by ShaqFu: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Anybody with a functioning brain will know the videos are different. Those saying what they're saying are just mischief makers. Online noise makers looking to make noise at any given opportunity.

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by ShaqFu: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sergio103:
The videos are actually different.

That should not be the issue.

The issue is......can we just entrust the future and all it has to a not-up-minutes videos of a man on the course of his life time ambition??.

We should throw party that Tinubu worked out on gym. C'mon guys........some of us can't stoop that low.

Tinubu has refused to grant at list a single interview throughout this step-in period.
Refused to be in the same gathering with other presidential candidate.......and that's some people's best choice??.........Arrant Nonsense!!

Will always vaunt and boast that he developed Lagos without even knowing that they are making the highest blunder ever recorded to circulate.

Attributing a City to a leader is wrong, but attributing leader to a City is accepted . You can't say "Lincoln's New York". Rather "Lincoln of New York".

Well ....... illiteracy and half education is the talk of the day in Nigeria currently.

Obi 2023
When has granting interviews become a strong determinant for politicians to win elections in Nigeria?

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by derecho(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
A liar will always be a liar.Only fools will trust a well-known liar

He lies about virtually everything.
His parentage
His age
His certificate

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1577440642338545664

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by ShaqFu: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Naijanascam:
Oga can you post a link to the pictures you posted?
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by Throwback: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
derecho:
A liar will always be a liar.Only fools will trust a well-known liar

This one did not even understand what the topic is about.

See the lie below.

"I will die for APGA"

Is Peter Obi now dead or is he still with APGA?

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by Sergio103(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
When has granting interviews become a strong determinant for politicians to win elections in Nigeria?

Never has it been, also never have we recorded a good progress.

It actually means we are in again for a leader carelessly reading out epistle written to him by any con man around in special day's like independence day.

Moreover........for those of you that normally says that Age doesn't matter..........why not resurrect your great great grandfather to be the head of your family??

Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by mymadam(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Batified o, Obidient o, Atikulated o, na una sabi. Make una carry on wella. Me, I dey on my own jejely, for my guaranteed peace of mind undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by ShaqFu: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sergio103:

Never has it been, also never have we recorded a good progress.

It actually means we are in again for a leader carelessly reading out epistle written to him by any con man around in special day's like independence day.

Moreover........for those of you that normally says that Age doesn't matter..........why not resurrect your great great grandfather to be the head of your family??
Well I'm sure saying gibberish isn't alien to you because you obviously possess the power to resurrect decayed and decomposing corpses. Anyway feel free to resurrect your own great grand father to come and lead you and your household.

As regard the emboldened. Why are you now crying wolf since you know granting interviews isn't a strong determinant in winning elections in Nigeria.

I won't be surprise people like you believe Joe Biden writes the speech he reads everytime and hey, exactly how old is Joe Biden?
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by kettykin: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
Anybody with a functioning brain will know the videos are different. Those saying what they're saying are just mischief makers. Online noise makers looking to make noise at any given opportunity.

Doesn't matter if the videos are same or different, the message is clear, he is too weak and sick to run for the presidency of the country
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by Sergio103(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
Well I'm sure saying gibberish isn't alien to you because you obviously possess the power to resurrect decayed and decomposing corpses. Anyway feel free to resurrect your own great grand father to come and lead you and your household.

As regard the emboldened. Why are you now crying wolf since you know granting interviews isn't a strong determinant in winning elections in Nigeria.

I won't be surprise people like you believe Joe Biden writes the speech he reads everytime and hey, exactly how old is Joe Biden?

@bolded isn't personal but may actually be latent personal for the gangs of "Age doesn't matter".

A true leader must show a good attributes that he's ready for what he's about to face.

For now .......I think Tinubu is Still on Jamboree because after all....... it's not a mission to save the nation but to fulfill life ambition

https://www.nairaland.com/7365145/tinubu-uk-rest-apc-campaign#117247100
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by homesteady(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
One popular Tinubu guy (his name is qudus or so) posted that old video. That's the video that caused people to dig out the naira land page.
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by ShaqFu: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Sergio103:

@bolded isn't personal but may actually be latent personal for the gangs of "Age doesn't matter".

A true leader must show a good attributes that he's ready for what he's about to face.

For now .......I think Tinubu is Still on Jamboree because after all....... it's not a mission to save the nation but to fulfill life ambition

https://www.nairaland.com/7365145/tinubu-uk-rest-apc-campaign#117247100
what on earth are you yapping about? A true leader must show attribute bla bla bla. What has the link you posted got to do with any? So Tinubu should take holiday and rest or what exactly are you saying?

I asked you how old is Joe Biden but you ignored it and started typing gibberish as usual. And yes just so you know, "age doesn't matter".
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by ShaqFu: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2022
kettykin:

Doesn't matter if the videos are same or different, the message is clear, he is too weak and sick to run for the presidency of the country
are you his personal physician for you to boldly make the claim Tinubu is too weak and sick?

Do you even have a degree in any medical field? Here you are typing nonsense and feeling good about it. Tssk.
Re: Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. by Naijanascam: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Oga can you post a link to the pictures you posted?

Google can help you

Man Involved With Tinubu Drugs Is Dead / Kwara Labour Party Leaders And Candidates Collapse Structures To APC-Sola / Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest.